Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous 22:11 - Jul 8 with 4913 viewsStokieBlue

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-trump-asylum-us-i

On Infowars of all places as well. Bet he felt right at home there.

“I beg Donald Trump, I beg the American government, to look at my case,” he said on Monday. “I need evacuation from this country because dark forces are at work.”

“This is a direct appeal on behalf of my family — we love the United States, I have no future here [in Britain],” he added. “The country has fallen.”

Bet all the people who funded him love him saying that.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 22:16 - Jul 8 with 3271 viewsJ2BLUE

Aw bless him. Imagine committing a crime and having to face the consequences.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 22:18 - Jul 8 with 3266 viewsElderGrizzly

Awww Poor Tommy.

Given his criminal record, he shouldn’t even be allowed in their country. Although knowing Trump he’ll make him part of his leadership team
Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 22:23 - Jul 8 with 3248 viewsjaykay

i think they are getting a safe house in Harlem ready for him

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 22:23 - Jul 8 with 3253 viewsClapham_Junction

It seems the world is going mad.

In Greece a party led by a man who sells what he claims are genuine letters from Jesus has just won ten seats in parliament.
Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 22:40 - Jul 8 with 3190 viewsDarth_Koont

That's where all his backers are.

We really need to clean up the mess of Americans, Israelis, Russians and Australian media moguls involved in our domestic politics and media. That'll flush out a few of the rubbish Brits too.

Pronouns: He/Him

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 22:51 - Jul 8 with 3182 viewsjeera

How to get a load of thick people together in one place.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 22:52 - Jul 8 with 3181 viewsStokieBlue

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 22:51 - Jul 8 by jeera

How to get a load of thick people together in one place.

The build a wall around it?

SB

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 22:59 - Jul 8 with 3167 viewsjeera

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 22:52 - Jul 8 by StokieBlue

The build a wall around it?

SB

It'd be the biggest and bestest wall ever.

He's been at it again too. It's probably already been posted, I don't know:

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 23:02 - Jul 8 with 3158 viewsStokieBlue

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 22:59 - Jul 8 by jeera

It'd be the biggest and bestest wall ever.

He's been at it again too. It's probably already been posted, I don't know:

SB

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 23:20 - Jul 8 with 3139 viewsBlueBadger

Asking foreign governments to intervene in sovereign British affairs. True patriotism, there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 23:20 - Jul 8 with 3138 viewsBlueBadger

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 22:16 - Jul 8 by J2BLUE

Aw bless him. Imagine committing a crime and having to face the consequences.

If he doesn't want to obey our laws, he should leave.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 04:32 - Jul 9 with 3053 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor little provincial Tommy would get eaten alive here.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 07:10 - Jul 9 with 2993 viewsBlueBadger

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 22:23 - Jul 8 by Clapham_Junction

It seems the world is going mad.

In Greece a party led by a man who sells what he claims are genuine letters from Jesus has just won ten seats in parliament.

I didn't even know that Boris had relatives overseas.

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 07:45 - Jul 9 with 2943 viewsglasso

I love this. Whoever the poster was that was defending SYL in the other thread was mostly outraged because one of the brown skinned people fled the country when it looked like he was in trouble. That was his justification for SYL deciding that he could break the law.

Now SYL is hoping to skip the country when it looks like he's in trouble.

It'd be amusing if there weren't still people who support that absolute melt.
Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 07:52 - Jul 9 with 2934 viewsartsbossbeard

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 07:45 - Jul 9 by glasso

I love this. Whoever the poster was that was defending SYL in the other thread was mostly outraged because one of the brown skinned people fled the country when it looked like he was in trouble. That was his justification for SYL deciding that he could break the law.

Now SYL is hoping to skip the country when it looks like he's in trouble.

It'd be amusing if there weren't still people who support that absolute melt.

I have some rather vocal Tommy defenders amongst my FB friends.

Be interesting to see what they'll be sharing today and I'm not sure what sort of spin SYL and his merry men can put on things.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 07:57 - Jul 9 with 2921 viewshampstead_blue

Not sure whether to laugh or cry.

He is a dumb as a box of rocks and dangerous to boot.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 08:06 - Jul 9 with 2901 viewsfooters

"This is a direct appeal on behalf of my family — we love the United States."

Come on, Donald, give the man a couple of Disneyworld passes, the man's a patriot for gawd sake.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 08:07 - Jul 9 with 2897 viewsartsbossbeard

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 08:06 - Jul 9 by footers

"This is a direct appeal on behalf of my family — we love the United States."

Come on, Donald, give the man a couple of Disneyworld passes, the man's a patriot for gawd sake.

Syria: "We'll take him"

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 08:11 - Jul 9 with 2880 viewschicoazul

Hear me out; I sort of feel a bit sorry for him. He has been manipulated and pushed around by people much much cleverer more cunning and more evil than him and is clearly bricking it about going back inside for what will probably be a long stint. He's clearly an rsehole and a wrong'un but at the end of the day he is a simpleton attracting other simpletons, a useful idiot, and I sort of think he has tumbled a little bit to what has been going on.
He'll be podcasting in a few years or so as co-host on Chukka's show Mea Chukka.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 08:16 - Jul 9 with 2852 viewsitfcjoe

When you see the comments on the social media postings it is all Trump supporters saying they want him there - most of his funding comes from individual donors in the States I think.

They will lap him up there in their lunatic fringe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:00 - Jul 9 with 2796 viewscrunchie1978

I have to agree with SB on this one it is ridiculous to think that somehow Donald Trump can do anything about this other than arrange a helicopter e-vac for him(joke btw).
But I have sympathy with him as hes clearly in fear of his life if he goes back to prison.
At the end of the day contempt of court should not be punishable by death......yet some on here would clearly be delighted if he was to be murdered in prison.
Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:18 - Jul 9 with 2762 viewsGuthrum

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 08:11 - Jul 9 by chicoazul

Hear me out; I sort of feel a bit sorry for him. He has been manipulated and pushed around by people much much cleverer more cunning and more evil than him and is clearly bricking it about going back inside for what will probably be a long stint. He's clearly an rsehole and a wrong'un but at the end of the day he is a simpleton attracting other simpletons, a useful idiot, and I sort of think he has tumbled a little bit to what has been going on.
He'll be podcasting in a few years or so as co-host on Chukka's show Mea Chukka.

I see what you're saying, but on the other hand he has been a willing accomplice in propagating some highly xenophobic views, to which he must also himself subscribe.

He did have an episode previously when he, for a short while at least, repudiated his blanket anti-Islam stance: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/11/edl-tommy-robinson-sorry-fear-mu

Don't think he'll be inside for that long. When he was first convicted, the sentence was only 13 months. With parole and time already served, it'll amount to about four or five months.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:18 - Jul 9 with 2763 viewschicoazul

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:00 - Jul 9 by crunchie1978

I have to agree with SB on this one it is ridiculous to think that somehow Donald Trump can do anything about this other than arrange a helicopter e-vac for him(joke btw).
But I have sympathy with him as hes clearly in fear of his life if he goes back to prison.
At the end of the day contempt of court should not be punishable by death......yet some on here would clearly be delighted if he was to be murdered in prison.

This is just the densest take imaginable. He isnt being punished for CofC by being killed, he's probably going to go to jail for 6 months or something where yes he may well be a victim of violence as many people are in jail. Can't do the time don't do the crime. Although as I said he is so thick he has probably been manipulated into all this anyway, "yeah go on Stevie it'll be fine mate!!"

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:19 - Jul 9 with 2756 viewschicoazul

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:18 - Jul 9 by Guthrum

I see what you're saying, but on the other hand he has been a willing accomplice in propagating some highly xenophobic views, to which he must also himself subscribe.

He did have an episode previously when he, for a short while at least, repudiated his blanket anti-Islam stance: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/11/edl-tommy-robinson-sorry-fear-mu

Don't think he'll be inside for that long. When he was first convicted, the sentence was only 13 months. With parole and time already served, it'll amount to about four or five months.

Absolutely true. He's an rsehole and a credulous idiot.

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:23 - Jul 9 with 2737 viewscrunchie1978

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:18 - Jul 9 by chicoazul

This is just the densest take imaginable. He isnt being punished for CofC by being killed, he's probably going to go to jail for 6 months or something where yes he may well be a victim of violence as many people are in jail. Can't do the time don't do the crime. Although as I said he is so thick he has probably been manipulated into all this anyway, "yeah go on Stevie it'll be fine mate!!"

my god.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024