Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good article on detecting match fixing 12:26 - Jul 9 with 1007 viewsStokieBlue

Pretty interesting, I would think that one of the good things about VAR is that it should be able to eliminate referee based match fixing.

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/football-betting-match-fixing-odds-sportradar

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Good article on detecting match fixing on 12:49 - Jul 9 with 950 viewshomer_123

Read that this morning before I read this one.

A really good read and worth a few mins of your time. by homer_123 9 Jul 2019 8:36
https://www.wired.co.uk/article/alzheimers-vaccine-united-neuroscience?utm_source=More%20Stories&utm_medium=internal

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Good article on detecting match fixing on 12:49 - Jul 9 with 954 viewsJ2BLUE

I have several suspicions about the African cup referees. Although more likely it's incompetence. In one match a player was sent off and refused to leave the pitch for about 5 minutes. How long added on? One minute. Last night Ghana scored during 5 minutes of injury time. The game didn't restart for at least two minutes after the goal. How long added on to the 5 minutes? 6 seconds.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Good article on detecting match fixing on 12:51 - Jul 9 with 948 viewsSuperblue95

“Watching it was like seeing a professional football team suddenly lose all ability to play”

If people have been betting heavily on our matches then that would explain the events of last season

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Good article on detecting match fixing on 12:54 - Jul 9 with 932 viewsfooters

Good article on detecting match fixing on 12:51 - Jul 9 by Superblue95

“Watching it was like seeing a professional football team suddenly lose all ability to play”

If people have been betting heavily on our matches then that would explain the events of last season

Paul Hurst made a nice few quid for himself.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Good article on detecting match fixing on 12:57 - Jul 9 with 928 viewsGarv

Good article on detecting match fixing on 12:49 - Jul 9 by J2BLUE

I have several suspicions about the African cup referees. Although more likely it's incompetence. In one match a player was sent off and refused to leave the pitch for about 5 minutes. How long added on? One minute. Last night Ghana scored during 5 minutes of injury time. The game didn't restart for at least two minutes after the goal. How long added on to the 5 minutes? 6 seconds.

That second example is so standard even in our leagues, premier league included. Infuriating.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Good article on detecting match fixing on 13:05 - Jul 9 with 910 viewsStokieBlue

Good article on detecting match fixing on 12:57 - Jul 9 by Garv

That second example is so standard even in our leagues, premier league included. Infuriating.

We need a patsy.

They can come on in the 92nd minute when we are actually winning and commit a horrible foul, get sent off, waste the last 2 minutes of the injury time and the ref can then blow up.

Plenty of volunteers I am sure.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Good article on detecting match fixing on 13:20 - Jul 9 with 876 viewsSuperblue95

Good article on detecting match fixing on 13:05 - Jul 9 by StokieBlue

We need a patsy.

They can come on in the 92nd minute when we are actually winning and commit a horrible foul, get sent off, waste the last 2 minutes of the injury time and the ref can then blow up.

SB

Never should have let Hyam go, he’d have been perfect for the role.

Probably wouldn’t even need to tell him to do it either

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Good article on detecting match fixing on 13:34 - Jul 9 with 852 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Good article on detecting match fixing on 13:05 - Jul 9 by StokieBlue

We need a patsy.

SB

‘When we are actually winning’

That works actually - by the time they’re needed again their suspension will long have been over

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024