Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... 16:27 - Jul 9 with 1837 viewshampstead_blue

Seems low.

£5m up top and another 5 after a year........Bargain. Always rated him.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 16:28 - Jul 9 with 1821 viewschicoazul

Glass knees though isnt it?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 16:41 - Jul 9 with 1776 viewshampstead_blue

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 16:28 - Jul 9 by chicoazul

Glass knees though isnt it?

I didn't know it was Paul McGrath esq

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 17:07 - Jul 9 with 1721 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

So the fee is a minimum fixed fee of £10m.

Might be some top ups.

He is 30 this month, and has a bad injury record.

I agree that he's a very good player. But £10m seems about right.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 17:25 - Jul 9 with 1676 viewsIllinoisblue

Callum Wilson to West Ham for 70million from Bournemouth. Decent - and in some cases just average - players are making bank.

Warky 36 goals from midfield - he'd be a 100milllion player in today's market.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 17:45 - Jul 9 with 1634 viewsSuperblue95

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 17:25 - Jul 9 by Illinoisblue

Callum Wilson to West Ham for 70million from Bournemouth. Decent - and in some cases just average - players are making bank.

Warky 36 goals from midfield - he'd be a 100milllion player in today's market.

And the rest

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 17:50 - Jul 9 with 1619 viewschristiand

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 17:45 - Jul 9 by Superblue95

And the rest

Without doubt, Walkie would be absolute gold-dust in today's market.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 18:26 - Jul 9 with 1579 viewsTrequartista

Release clause. Imagine a few of those will be activated this summer bearing in mind the soaring inflation of fees since many of the clauses were agreed.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 18:29 - Jul 9 with 1569 viewsfooters

Very good player and obviously a local lad who's well-liked at Burnley. Love it when a plan comes together like that :)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 18:29 - Jul 9 with 1569 viewsSpruceMoose

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 17:50 - Jul 9 by christiand

Without doubt, Walkie would be absolute gold-dust in today's market.

Players of that generation must feel sick when they think of the personal wealth they would have amassed in today's game.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2019 18:29]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 18:42 - Jul 9 with 1529 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 18:29 - Jul 9 by SpruceMoose

Players of that generation must feel sick when they think of the personal wealth they would have amassed in today's game.

I used to go around John Warks house in Bucklesham.

It was a 3 bed bungalow with an Audi 80 in the drive!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 18:43 - Jul 9 with 1522 viewsfooters

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 18:29 - Jul 9 by SpruceMoose

I doubt it tbh. They're probably content enough with their playing careers and not being used as brand ambassadors for some fcking Asian tyre manufacturer or whatever.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 18:44 - Jul 9 with 1513 viewsSpruceMoose

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 18:42 - Jul 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

I used to go around John Warks house in Bucklesham.

It was a 3 bed bungalow with an Audi 80 in the drive!!

What were you doing round there?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 18:46 - Jul 9 with 1510 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 18:44 - Jul 9 by SpruceMoose

What were you doing round there?

Went to Bucklesham primary school with Andrew Wark, so I used to go around his house from time to time.

...at the time, I didn't appreciate what a legend his dad was!!

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 18:50 - Jul 9 with 1483 viewsSwansea_Blue

Rodriguez back to Burnley but the fee... on 17:45 - Jul 9 by Superblue95

And the rest

£100,000,000.12

def info

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024