Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tin foil hat time boyos 19:13 - Jul 9 with 1962 viewschicoazul

If you were subtly campaigning in the background from the civil service against Brexit and tying to make it more and more difficult, one of the very best things you could do would be to hugely upset the Americans and their man-baby in chief making a trade deal seem that bit more difficult and far off.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Tin foil hat time boyos on 19:16 - Jul 9 with 1937 viewsfooters

And hand it to Isabelle Oakeshott, a journalist so brazen and incompetent she has to be spoon-fed things like this.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tin foil hat time boyos on 19:17 - Jul 9 with 1929 viewsSwansea_Blue

I saw someone today claim it was as likely to be May as anyone, as she’s got history of being a devious little sh*t and pulling stunts like this. No idea if true, but it’s believable.

Would civil servants have anything to do with Oakenshott?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Tin foil hat time boyos on 19:24 - Jul 9 with 1897 viewsTractorWood

I remember when civil servants went on strike in 2014 and no one noticed.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Tin foil hat time boyos on 19:29 - Jul 9 with 1877 viewschicoazul

Tin foil hat time boyos on 19:24 - Jul 9 by TractorWood

I remember when civil servants went on strike in 2014 and no one noticed.

Weird how you remember then innit.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Tin foil hat time boyos on 19:30 - Jul 9 with 1876 viewsPlums

What’s a hilarious misjudgment here (IMHO) is that most of the Conservative old buffers and dears that I’ve ever come across probably hate being told what to do by the USA more than they do anyone else.
This is going to get interesting - but probably not in a good way.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Tin foil hat time boyos on 19:39 - Jul 9 with 1860 viewsSteve_M

Nah, the reaction of Farage and Banks to this says they knew it was coming. It's a political leak, same as the Huiwei one was.

For them, and a good part of the Toery party, Brexit isn't really about the EU, it's about re-making the state.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Tin foil hat time boyos on 19:43 - Jul 9 with 1838 viewsfooters

Tin foil hat time boyos on 19:39 - Jul 9 by Steve_M

Nah, the reaction of Farage and Banks to this says they knew it was coming. It's a political leak, same as the Huiwei one was.

For them, and a good part of the Toery party, Brexit isn't really about the EU, it's about re-making the state.

Goodbye, welfare state! Hello, brave new world :)

Tin foil hat time boyos on 19:59 - Jul 9 with 1801 viewsSwansea_Blue

Tin foil hat time boyos on 19:39 - Jul 9 by Steve_M

Disruption being Bannon’s calling card. While this was constrained to Farage, you could kind of laugh it off. But now Johnson is embracing Bannon’s ways it’s raised the bar. Interesting times ahead. Our national institutions necessary for upholding the law and protecting our ways of life will be under attack like never before. I’m not sure what the end game is though, as this approach doesn’t build anything.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Tin foil hat time boyos on 07:16 - Jul 10 with 1666 viewscrunchie1978

Nothing is leaked unless its allowed to be leaked.
I dont think that's tin foil hat at all.....I'd say it's pretty frigging obvious.
Tin foil hat time boyos on 09:14 - Jul 10 with 1580 viewschicoazul

Tin foil hat time boyos on 19:43 - Jul 9 by footers

Goodbye, welfare state! Hello, brave new world :)

Brave New World would be alright though. Zero G golf, shagging on tap, a trip to the Feelies. Count me in.

Tin foil hat time boyos on 09:20 - Jul 10 with 1573 viewswkj

Geldof

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Tin foil hat time boyos on 09:22 - Jul 10 with 1569 viewsfooters

Tin foil hat time boyos on 09:14 - Jul 10 by chicoazul

Brave New World would be alright though. Zero G golf, shagging on tap, a trip to the Feelies. Count me in.

I just can't wait to exploit those economically less fortunate than myself. It's gonna be a wild ride, buddy :)

[Post edited 10 Jul 2019 9:22]

Tin foil hat time boyos on 09:29 - Jul 10 with 1559 viewsitfcjoe

It's clearly from the other side of the debate - the fact it's from Oakshott who is more of a lobbyist than a journo and Farage, Banks and Wigmore were primed ready to go about it is just too obvious.

Brexit has never been about taking back control - they want to prorogue parliament, the courts are the 'enemy of the state', the diplomatic services are now being attacked.

All our national institutions are being attacked in the name of the 'will of the people'. The worst thing is so many people can see it but seem powerless to stop it

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Tin foil hat time boyos on 09:41 - Jul 10 with 1531 viewsSteve_M

Adding this here, Raab does look like someone who didn't understand the importance of the English channel for trade:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024