Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM 09:09 - Jul 10 with 4249 viewsunstableblue

He was a critical figure in getting us into the complete clusterf@ck that is Brexit, with his unaccountable and fantastical selling of how easy and beneficial leaving the EU would be.

He has no substance, its all platitudes, and fluff. And he is going to take us into a very very deep hole on Brexit, especially given the kind of position John Major is raising in that Boris cannot ride roughshod over parliament into a hard Brexit, so we will enter limbo.

Its like having a babysitter who gets hammered, wrecks your house, and gets your kids drunk. Causing you £1000s of damage to your house. As he stumbles down the drive, you shout, "can you come back next week?"

I so wish a R4 interview with the head of the Northern Ireland trade association when commenting on Boris 'ideas' on Irish Border. It was frightening! shocking! because smoothing over the problem with platitudes is DANGEROUS. No one is mentioning the VAT issue with a no deal Brexit over the border, which is massive.

Sigh

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 09:11 - Jul 10 with 3405 viewswkj

Borris is the man with a plan, he's the political DHL and is going to save brexit.

Which is more important than being competent with domestic policy. Taking back control... And giving that control to Borris... We are blessed

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 09:14 - Jul 10 with 3394 viewsfooters

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 09:11 - Jul 10 by wkj

Borris is the man with a plan, he's the political DHL and is going to save brexit.

Which is more important than being competent with domestic policy. Taking back control... And giving that control to Borris... We are blessed

Yep. Can't wait. Boris is the man to get the hardest possible , brexit over the line. Full steam ahead! Choo choo.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 09:21 - Jul 10 with 3382 viewsbluebud

Oh man! The VAT issue! Now you've got me really worried.
Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 09:25 - Jul 10 with 3371 viewsgiant_stow

I think Boris winning would be a step forward towards a resolution of the whole mess personally. Leave people get their man who then has to deal with the mess instead of scapegoating remainers.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 09:26 - Jul 10 with 3367 viewshampstead_blue

Boris isn't the man. On that we agree.

Were we depart is the oxygen given to the remaining former politicians who will do anything to destroy the democratic will of the country.

Hunt is the only man who can get us a sensible and agreeable deal. It will be softer with Hunt.
However, I don't think he will win.

With Boris what you do get is someone who will build a strong team behind him to sweat and create the detail. He won't be too involved in the important stuff. I do believe that will be left to those with the intellectual horsepower.

Don't get stuck on Boris's sound bites.

The real danger is parliament stopping Brexit.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 09:34 - Jul 10 with 3351 viewsfactual_blue

'boris is unfit to hold public office'

Ian Hislop.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 09:38 - Jul 10 with 3334 viewsITFC_Forever

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 09:34 - Jul 10 by factual_blue

'boris is unfit to hold public office'

Ian Hislop.

Hunt isn't much better in many people's eyes. Certainly anyone who has had anything to do with the Health Service.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 09:38 - Jul 10 with 3332 viewschicoazul

GEt BeHInD YoUr CounTry

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 09:49 - Jul 10 with 3310 viewscaught-in-limbo

Completely agree.

But conservative party members have chosen him because of his popularity with the people.

The media shapes the way that populations think.

The media can make or destroy anyone they choose.

Blame the media for this state of affairs.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 09:51 - Jul 10 with 3303 viewswkj

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 09:49 - Jul 10 by caught-in-limbo

Completely agree.

But conservative party members have chosen him because of his popularity with the people.

The media shapes the way that populations think.

The media can make or destroy anyone they choose.

Blame the media for this state of affairs.

Tosh, blame the people who purchase the media in order to give them power in the first place

Crybaby

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 10:22 - Jul 10 with 3256 viewscaught-in-limbo

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 09:51 - Jul 10 by wkj

Tosh, blame the people who purchase the media in order to give them power in the first place

Believe me, I blame all those who buy/watch/listen to media of all types from the BBC to the Daily Star and everything else between. No exceptions.

Good to hear you're with me on that one.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 10:49 - Jul 10 with 3204 viewsunstableblue

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 09:25 - Jul 10 by giant_stow

I think Boris winning would be a step forward towards a resolution of the whole mess personally. Leave people get their man who then has to deal with the mess instead of scapegoating remainers.

Alas - what is going to happen, finally, is that Boris will become 'responsible' for the mess that is Brexit. To which there is NO positive outcome (well for the next ten years at least). As he fails he will blame the remainers intransigence and Brussels - whereas the remainers are just trying to protect the nations interests.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 11:10 - Jul 10 with 3157 viewsSwansea_Blue

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 09:51 - Jul 10 by wkj

Hmm, I'm more minded to blame the media moguls and editors who've knowingly pedalled nonsense than people who have been gullible enough to believe it. Although if people still double down on some of the more outrageous positions, even when the 'reality' is explained to them, then yep they then deserve criticism.

Know where you're coming from, without demand there's no supply and all that. But the demand was there already before some of these papers went rogue. The express used to be a half decent tabloid, for example, many moons ago.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 11:10 - Jul 10 with 3157 viewswkj

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 10:22 - Jul 10 by caught-in-limbo

Believe me, I blame all those who buy/watch/listen to media of all types from the BBC to the Daily Star and everything else between. No exceptions.

Good to hear you're with me on that one.

Good to see you've finally caught up to my heightened way of thinking, this could be the start of a beautiful period of self reflection

Crybaby

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 11:12 - Jul 10 with 3150 viewsfooters

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 11:10 - Jul 10 by wkj

Good to see you've finally caught up to my heightened way of thinking, this could be the start of a beautiful period of self reflection

You especially shouldn't trust them if collars and cuffs don't match.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 12:49 - Jul 10 with 3052 viewsNotSure

The VAT issue is an interesting one.

But we will be outside the EU so will be able to set our own VAT rate. Maybe a special one for Northern Ireland. We'll just have to divert some of that £350m that was on its way to the NHS to pay for it!
Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 12:51 - Jul 10 with 3043 views26_Paz

Its absolutely fantastic and I, for one, can't wait.

The Paz Man

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 12:58 - Jul 10 with 3020 viewsHerbivore

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 12:51 - Jul 10 by 26_Paz

Why? He utterly lacks substance and was a dreadful foreign secretary. He's very clearly not fit for the job.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 12:58 - Jul 10 with 3020 viewswkj

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 12:51 - Jul 10 by 26_Paz

Kinnockers switching party lines I see

Crybaby

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 13:03 - Jul 10 with 3016 viewsWeekender

As ridiculous as Boris is he may be the only one who will be able to sell the likely further extension of article 50 to the public. When he returns from Brussells with nothing new he may be able to tell a story of how he battled Europe but now has to bravely retreat to go again. Dunkirk spirit and all that. Despite the bluster i'll have a £10 that we wont leave by the 31st of October.

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 13:17 - Jul 10 with 2985 viewskinnockers

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 12:58 - Jul 10 by wkj

Kinnockers switching party lines I see

?? Why do you keep saying this?

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 13:32 - Jul 10 with 2951 viewswkj

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 13:17 - Jul 10 by kinnockers

?? Why do you keep saying this?

Crybaby

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 16:20 - Jul 10 with 2838 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 12:49 - Jul 10 by NotSure

But we will be outside the EU so will be able to set our own VAT rate. Maybe a special one for Northern Ireland. We'll just have to divert some of that £350m that was on its way to the NHS to pay for it!

Can we not set our own VAT rate now?

It’s been 15%, 17.5% and 20% in the last decade.
Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 18:54 - Jul 10 with 2761 viewsbluejacko

Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 12:49 - Jul 10 by NotSure

VAT rates either side of the border are already different. The border is not as open as people think but the different rates are calculated and charged either end of cross border transactions.
Funny enough any tariffs that occur after Brexit could be calculated that way.
Isn't it just unbelievable, incredible, that Boris Johnson is going to be PM on 18:55 - Jul 10 with 2760 viewsPJH

Those that wanted Terry May out should BCWYWF.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024