Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? 13:49 - Jul 10 with 4873 viewsAlan_Essex

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

BardfieldBlue
Poll: VAR - or no VAR in League One

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 13:51 - Jul 10 with 3996 viewsitfcjoe

Great question, I've gone for Mariner as think a world class target man/striker would have the most impact in L1.....!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 13:51 - Jul 10 with 3995 viewsBigManBlue

Alan Brazil as the easiest-to-hit target man of all time.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 14:07 - Jul 10 with 3947 viewsAlan_Essex

(only allowed 10 answers, so sadly Paul Cooper misses out - no offence big man - a given that he'd save the penalties...)

BardfieldBlue

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 14:42 - Jul 10 with 3883 viewsIllinoisblue

Warky all day long.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 14:45 - Jul 10 with 3877 viewsSwansea_Blue

The Warkster for me too

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 15:00 - Jul 10 with 3846 viewshoppy

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 13:51 - Jul 10 by itfcjoe

Great question, I've gone for Mariner as think a world class target man/striker would have the most impact in L1.....!

I toyed with Mariner, but went for Brazil, as the more natural scorer - and goals are seemingly what we struggle with.

Brazil got 70 in 154 appearances for us.
Mariner got 96 in 260 games.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 15:06 - Jul 10 with 3829 viewsStockholmBlue

Bobby Robson every day of the week

Ipswich Town FC since 1981

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 15:06 - Jul 10 with 3825 viewsSuperblue95

Did they have to be single at the time or single now? I’m not sure many of them fit the criteria in either case

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Login to get fewer ads

Come on everyone - given the squad we currently have it HAS TO BE on 15:07 - Jul 10 with 3823 viewsunstableblue

Thijssen

Can't believe this is even up for debate.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 15:35 - Jul 10 with 3759 viewsPendejo

In terms of this coming season - Butcher as Captain... but I'd take any of them really

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 15:37 - Jul 10 with 3752 viewschicoazul

This question is extremely good. Got to be peak-Wark for me.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 15:39 - Jul 10 with 3742 viewsGuthrum

Osman or Butcher. Big, tough centre back.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 15:41 - Jul 10 with 3744 viewsFtnfwest

The Beat (as he eventually got a medal for it) But can i have him at his peak?
Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 16:55 - Jul 10 with 3638 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

Mariner. Strong, good with both feet, great in the air. Goals per game ratio excellent. Natural leader, and towards the end of his career proved to be a good centre half too.
Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 16:56 - Jul 10 with 3632 viewsGeoffSentence

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 16:55 - Jul 10 by muhrensleftfoot

Mariner. Strong, good with both feet, great in the air. Goals per game ratio excellent. Natural leader, and towards the end of his career proved to be a good centre half too.

You've let your username down with that choice

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 17:00 - Jul 10 with 3616 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 16:56 - Jul 10 by GeoffSentence

You've let your username down with that choice

That's true! But I'd worry that the rough and tumble of League One would not suit Arnie's game.
Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 17:22 - Jul 10 with 3579 viewsBLUEBEAT

That list!!!

Brilliant but also makes me sad.

Poll: W or W

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 17:23 - Jul 10 with 3576 viewsTractorCam

Mills.

Whilst Chambers is by far the best captain i've seen, he's the weak link in defence so replacing his quality and leadership makes sense.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 17:24 - Jul 10 with 3574 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Mick Mills. Fantastic captain & leader. A proper bloke.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 17:25 - Jul 10 with 3571 viewsAlan_Essex

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 17:22 - Jul 10 by BLUEBEAT

That list!!!

Brilliant but also makes me sad.

Know what you're saying, but it was the best away game I ever went to!! What a memory. my season ticket this year is on the basis I'm going to see another final, of some sort, somewhere! Won't be Amsterdam though...

BardfieldBlue

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 17:29 - Jul 10 with 3559 viewsPendejo

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 17:23 - Jul 10 by TractorCam

Mills.

Whilst Chambers is by far the best captain i've seen, he's the weak link in defence so replacing his quality and leadership makes sense.

Chambers the Full Back or Centre Half?

Full Back - yep Mills

Centre Half - Butcher

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 17:37 - Jul 10 with 3549 viewsTractorCam

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 17:29 - Jul 10 by Pendejo

Chambers the Full Back or Centre Half?

Full Back - yep Mills

Centre Half - Butcher

I always forget Mills was a right back and just assume he was in the middle for some reason.... Butch will do then!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 17:40 - Jul 10 with 3545 viewsPJH

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 17:37 - Jul 10 by TractorCam

I always forget Mills was a right back and just assume he was in the middle for some reason.... Butch will do then!

Apart from being our best ever RB he was our best ever LB and pretty good when played in midfield but not sure that he would have done so well at centre half.
Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 17:49 - Jul 10 with 3523 viewsTrumptonBlue

Great players though they were, they're probably all a bit too old to improve us significantly.

I've gone for Mills as we could do with more/better full back options.
Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 18:27 - Jul 10 with 3468 viewsfactual_blue

Which single '81 UEFA Cup winner would you pick to put in this seasons team? on 15:00 - Jul 10 by hoppy

I toyed with Mariner, but went for Brazil, as the more natural scorer - and goals are seemingly what we struggle with.

Brazil got 70 in 154 appearances for us.
Mariner got 96 in 260 games.

After you 'toyed with Mariner' there was a court appearance and a restraining order.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024