Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which academy youth product is going to have the biggest impact this season? 16:18 - Jul 10 with 1158 viewsunstableblue

Which academy youth product is going to have the biggest impact this season?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

When you look at that list on 16:28 - Jul 10 with 1119 viewsunstableblue

.. apart from some question marks over Nydam, Emmanuel and Kenlock. That is a very very exciting crop of young talent (albeit Bishop HAS to step up this season, as he's no longer a youth/prospect!)
[Post edited 10 Jul 2019 16:28]

Which academy youth product is going to have the biggest impact this season? on 16:36 - Jul 10 with 1086 viewsAlan_Essex

Gone with Lankester - if he can get through with no injuries, and maintain the "no fear" approach of youth that seems to disappear all too quickly, I think he could make an impact - if he gets a game. Bishop leaves the youth list now for me, Dozzell has had chances to make a name but drifts out of a game too quickly and has yet to fill out - Downes maybe...

BardfieldBlue
Poll: VAR - or no VAR in League One

Which academy youth product is going to have the biggest impact this season? on 17:03 - Jul 10 with 1040 viewsunstableblue

Which academy youth product is going to have the biggest impact this season? on 16:36 - Jul 10 by Alan_Essex

Gone with Lankester - if he can get through with no injuries, and maintain the "no fear" approach of youth that seems to disappear all too quickly, I think he could make an impact - if he gets a game. Bishop leaves the youth list now for me, Dozzell has had chances to make a name but drifts out of a game too quickly and has yet to fill out - Downes maybe...

Yes - I do think Lankester is right up there with his potential, and he was playing some very exciting stuff, and got the goal. Albeit he did not play well in one game.

Downes - its a massive season for him. He could have a great career, but needs to be a BIG player for Town.

Get your point about Bishop, but he ain't that old comparatively, and he missed seasons through injury:
Bishop is 22 years, 11 months, 25 days
Downes is 20 years, 5 months, 20 days
Dozzell is 20 years, 2 months, 8 days
Lankester is 19 years, 5 months, 21 days

Which academy youth product is going to have the biggest impact this season? on 17:10 - Jul 10 with 1017 viewsHerbivore

The boy Lankester for me. He looks mustard.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Which academy youth product is going to have the biggest impact this season? on 17:24 - Jul 10 with 995 viewsBobbychase

I have a feeling Dozzell is going to be deadly in L1, and we'll be fighting off bidders in January.

Also think El Mizouni and Lankester will have good seasons.

Feel sorry for Nydam, the central midfield area he prefers is soooo crowded

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Which academy youth product is going to have the biggest impact this season? on 21:07 - Jul 10 with 857 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Bishop may well make an impact but there are others in that position who should do well as well.

I am going for Wolfenden on the basis he will be a bigger improvement on other options.

If 3 or 4 of them can step up and make a real impact it will be very good for us and very promising for the long term. The opportunity to develop our players rather than loan them out is the one positive from relegation.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024