Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week 17:01 - Jul 10 with 18545 viewsSteve_M

And then when that failed they set all of their social media fanclub onto it:

Good advertising for the programme anyway.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:21 - Jul 11 with 1654 viewsLKW15

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 16:52 - Jul 11 by 26_Paz

Read the thread mate, I answered pretty quickly. Moron.

Fair play, you did reply with your usual utter tosh pretty quickly, please accept my apology
Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:39 - Jul 11 with 1628 viewsDarth_Koont

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:03 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

The JEWISH Labour Movement.

YES, I KNOW.

When did that matter when you ignored evidence you didn't like and denigrated the wrong kind of JEWS?

Pronouns: He/Him

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:43 - Jul 11 with 1618 viewsStokieBlue

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 17:58 - Jul 11 by Darth_Koont

We were talking about JLM evidence, not how the EHRC will handle it. Why move the goalposts?

Every one of my posts was about how they would handle it.

I've no idea what you've been reading.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:43 - Jul 11 with 1613 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:39 - Jul 11 by Darth_Koont

YES, I KNOW.

When did that matter when you ignored evidence you didn't like and denigrated the wrong kind of JEWS?

Only you use the words “wrong kind of Jews”. Oh and that group of trolls who pretended to be Harry Tuttle.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:53 - Jul 11 with 1592 viewsBloomBlue

I thought it was a well balanced program.

What I was surprised about is Labour use NDAs especially as they were pushing the Gov to make them illegal.
Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:12 - Jul 11 with 1584 viewsDarth_Koont

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:43 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

Only you use the words “wrong kind of Jews”. Oh and that group of trolls who pretended to be Harry Tuttle.

No, it’s quite common amongst those on the left in trying to understand why the views of right-wing Jews are given more weight.

There’s far more differing views and respect for those different perspectives even in Israel. In the UK, a more right-wing perspective has utterly captured the mainstream narrative. But that’s the same in all UK politics.

Pronouns: He/Him

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:51 - Jul 11 with 1558 viewsWeWereZombies

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:21 - Jul 11 by LKW15

Fair play, you did reply with your usual utter tosh pretty quickly, please accept my apology

Wear your '26_Paz called me a moron' with pride, brother...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:53 - Jul 11 with 1556 viewswkj

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:51 - Jul 11 by WeWereZombies

Didn't accuse him of being in the mafia though did he? Up your game LKW

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 20:06 - Jul 11 with 1541 viewsWeWereZombies

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:53 - Jul 11 by wkj

Hah, you leave my cugine alone if you want to avoid hearing from the capo bastone.

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 07:32 - Jul 12 with 1450 views26_Paz

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:53 - Jul 11 by wkj

Probably because I’m not in a mafia, you lot are

The Paz Man

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 07:33 - Jul 12 with 1449 views26_Paz

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:51 - Jul 11 by WeWereZombies

All of you mafia are morons, or possibly trolls

The Paz Man

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 07:33 - Jul 12 with 1447 views26_Paz

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:21 - Jul 11 by LKW15

Grow up

The Paz Man

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 07:36 - Jul 12 with 1445 viewskinnockers

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 07:32 - Jul 12 by 26_Paz

Probably because I’m not in a mafia, you lot are

, yep

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 07:52 - Jul 12 with 1423 viewsjimmyvet

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:12 - Jul 11 by Darth_Koont

No, it’s quite common amongst those on the left in trying to understand why the views of right-wing Jews are given more weight.

There’s far more differing views and respect for those different perspectives even in Israel. In the UK, a more right-wing perspective has utterly captured the mainstream narrative. But that’s the same in all UK politics.

DK ever the apologist for Racism and it goes on and on and on.
Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 08:24 - Jul 12 with 1387 viewsWeWereZombies

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 07:36 - Jul 12 by kinnockers

, yep

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024