Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week 17:01 - Jul 10 with 18635 viewsSteve_M

And then when that failed they set all of their social media fanclub onto it:

Good advertising for the programme anyway.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 14:36 - Jul 11 with 1639 viewsgiant_stow

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 14:22 - Jul 11 by ElderGrizzly

lol!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:11 - Jul 11 with 1620 viewsStokieBlue

30 more anti-Corbyn liars to dismiss:

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/jul/11/labour-antisemitism-30-whistleblowe

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:14 - Jul 11 with 1611 viewsitfcjoe

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:11 - Jul 11 by StokieBlue

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/jul/11/labour-antisemitism-30-whistleblowe

SB

I think all this proves, if it didn't already, that some people wjust will not see bad in him whatever happens - just like Trump

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:20 - Jul 11 with 1600 viewsDarth_Koont

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:11 - Jul 11 by StokieBlue

SB

The JLM should be taking a back seat given they’re at the very heart of the smear campaign. And it seems the complaints process they were complaining about.

This is going to get messier.

Pronouns: He/Him

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:23 - Jul 11 with 1586 viewsSteve_M

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:20 - Jul 11 by Darth_Koont

The JLM should be taking a back seat given they’re at the very heart of the smear campaign. And it seems the complaints process they were complaining about.

"Shut up Jews and don't talk about racism".

Really?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:25 - Jul 11 with 1574 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:14 - Jul 11 by itfcjoe

I think all this proves, if it didn't already, that some people wjust will not see bad in him whatever happens - just like Trump

“In 30 years I’ll be very proud of myself”

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/jul/11/labour-whistleblower-in-30-years-il

And so you should be. There are many, including some on here, who in a few years will feel the exact opposite.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:27 - Jul 11 with 1570 viewsElderGrizzly

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:14 - Jul 11 by itfcjoe

The approach to the media is very Trump like from Momentum and Corbyn.

There is a “Twitter Storm” tonight to try and show support of Dear Leader, rather than address the very serious issues raised before in the two years before the BBC documentary and the new information that came out.

They are more interested in protecting him, than dealing with the issue

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:28 - Jul 11 with 1567 viewsStokieBlue

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:20 - Jul 11 by Darth_Koont

Surely the EHRC should receive as much evidence as possible from all sources and then they decide what is relevant/accurate/required? Anything else looks quite a lot like censorship.

Unless you now have no faith in the EHRC either?

SB

Login to get fewer ads

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:29 - Jul 11 with 1566 viewslowhouseblue

those damn jews complaining about anti-semitism.

(it's ok, I know you've previously told us that lots of jewish groups in the uk are just promoting the interests of israel. no need to do that all over again).

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:33 - Jul 11 with 1548 viewslowhouseblue

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 14:04 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

Forgive them father for they know not what they do.

don't you think that video is amazing. they have obviously agreed a media strategy which is to get an elderly woman to shout loudly in spanish so the press can't ask questions. i like the way she stops as soon as he's safely in the car. I genuinely think that as a media strategy it has the mark of genius. i wonder if they'll use it more widely - if someone asks about anti-semitism in a press conference for example.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:33 - Jul 11 with 1546 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just when I thought you couldn’t sink any lower.

Iron Lion Zion

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:36 - Jul 11 with 1533 viewsDarth_Koont

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:23 - Jul 11 by Steve_M

"Shut up Jews and don't talk about racism".

Really?

No. Because that’s not what I said.

As a general rule, I find that people who editorialize what you’re saying can’t deal with what you’re saying. Or the evidence for it.

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:38 - Jul 11 with 1529 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:36 - Jul 11 by Darth_Koont

No. Because that’s not what I said.

As a general rule, I find that people who editorialize what you’re saying can’t deal with what you’re saying. Or the evidence for it.

As a general rule I find that people who accuse Jews of being part of a conspiracy to smear a political leader are using antisemitic language.

Iron Lion Zion

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:56 - Jul 11 with 1492 viewsDarth_Koont

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:38 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

As a general rule I find that people who accuse Jews of being part of a conspiracy to smear a political leader are using antisemitic language.

I’m not accusing “Jews”. I’m accusing the JLM itself based on the documented evidence.

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:59 - Jul 11 with 1488 viewsStokieBlue

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:56 - Jul 11 by Darth_Koont

I’m not accusing “Jews”. I’m accusing the JLM itself based on the documented evidence.

But you haven't seen the evidence they have provided. It's an unsubstantiated assumption.

Do you not have faith in the EHRC to accurately ascertain what is important evidence and what is nonsense? If you do then there can be no complaint about more sources being available to them.

I don't understand your position on this I am afraid.

SB

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 16:28 - Jul 11 with 1457 viewsDarth_Koont

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:59 - Jul 11 by StokieBlue

But you haven't seen the evidence they have provided. It's an unsubstantiated assumption.

Do you not have faith in the EHRC to accurately ascertain what is important evidence and what is nonsense? If you do then there can be no complaint about more sources being available to them.

I don't understand your position on this I am afraid.

SB

I’ve shared the evidence already. As you know.

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 16:29 - Jul 11 with 1451 viewsStokieBlue

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 16:28 - Jul 11 by Darth_Koont

I’ve shared the evidence already. As you know.

That really doesn't address anything in my post.

Guess we will leave it there.

SB
[Post edited 11 Jul 2019 16:30]

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 16:45 - Jul 11 with 1417 viewsDarth_Koont

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 16:29 - Jul 11 by StokieBlue

That really doesn't address anything in my post.

Guess we will leave it there.

SB
[Post edited 11 Jul 2019 16:30]

Yes. Better for both of us to admit that only certain evidence matters.

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 16:52 - Jul 11 with 1404 views26_Paz

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 12:03 - Jul 11 by LKW15

weird that you haven't had an answer to this straight-forward question yet...

Read the thread mate, I answered pretty quickly. Moron.

The Paz Man

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 16:55 - Jul 11 with 1397 viewsStokieBlue

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 16:45 - Jul 11 by Darth_Koont

Yes. Better for both of us to admit that only certain evidence matters.

I think the insinuation of your post is out of order.

I don't understand why you seem to want to restrict the data available to the EHRC. I am sure they will be getting data from Labour which they will evaluate in the same way. You don't seem to trust their ability to evaluate all the evidence fairly.

Given that I think you need to look at your own views on evidence rather than cast aspersions elsewhere. I've not said any evidence from any side shouldn't be sent to the EHRC.

SB
[Post edited 11 Jul 2019 16:56]

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 17:04 - Jul 11 with 1380 viewsDarth_Koont

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 16:55 - Jul 11 by StokieBlue

I think the insinuation of your post is out of order.

I don't understand why you seem to want to restrict the data available to the EHRC. I am sure they will be getting data from Labour which they will evaluate in the same way. You don't seem to trust their ability to evaluate all the evidence fairly.

Given that I think you need to look at your own views on evidence rather than cast aspersions elsewhere. I've not said any evidence from any side shouldn't be sent to the EHRC.

SB
[Post edited 11 Jul 2019 16:56]

You’ve dodged everything Stokie. You may not agree with how I’ve addressed evidence but to not addresss it at all ...

Neither of us know what this specific JLM evidence is. But if you took the time to investigate the evidence already around them then maybe you wouldn’t be quite so trusting.

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 17:12 - Jul 11 with 1367 viewsStokieBlue

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 17:04 - Jul 11 by Darth_Koont

You’ve dodged everything Stokie. You may not agree with how I’ve addressed evidence but to not addresss it at all ...

Neither of us know what this specific JLM evidence is. But if you took the time to investigate the evidence already around them then maybe you wouldn’t be quite so trusting.

What does trusting the JLM have to do with anything?

I trust the organisation which has nothing to do with either side to evaluate all the evidence in a non-partisan and thorough way.

I know they can do that better than I can and that they should have that opportunity without restrictions on their data set.

That is why I took issue with your original post, I have no idea why you've felt the need to have a pop at me.

SB

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 17:58 - Jul 11 with 1317 viewsDarth_Koont

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 17:12 - Jul 11 by StokieBlue

What does trusting the JLM have to do with anything?

I trust the organisation which has nothing to do with either side to evaluate all the evidence in a non-partisan and thorough way.

I know they can do that better than I can and that they should have that opportunity without restrictions on their data set.

That is why I took issue with your original post, I have no idea why you've felt the need to have a pop at me.

SB

We were talking about JLM evidence, not how the EHRC will handle it. Why move the goalposts?

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:03 - Jul 11 with 1309 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 15:56 - Jul 11 by Darth_Koont

The JEWISH Labour Movement.

Iron Lion Zion

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:07 - Jul 11 with 1306 viewsgiant_stow

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 17:58 - Jul 11 by Darth_Koont

We were talking about JLM evidence, not how the EHRC will handle it. Why move the goalposts?

The way I read it, its not JLM evidence - its from 30 odd past and current staff.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2019 18:07]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024