Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Keane 18:58 - Jul 10 with 4398 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Now hull have signed Tom Eaves does anyone think we will see Will Keane coming in at town seems to be keeping his fitness up
https://www.instagram.com/tv/BzqNwgTH5Xw/?igshid=m7x1u3p1544i

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Will Keane on 19:01 - Jul 10 with 4370 viewsJ2BLUE

I hope so but I can't imagine Eaves will influence anything as I doubt we ever considered him. He was always going to be well out of our price range (salary) and get offers in the Championship.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Will Keane on 19:03 - Jul 10 with 4359 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Notice he didn't do any turning exercises...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Will Keane on 19:23 - Jul 10 with 4256 viewsITFC_Forever

What difference does Eaves signing for Hull make to Keane’s future?

Keane finished his contract at the end of last season and is currently looking for a new club.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Will Keane on 19:38 - Jul 10 with 4173 viewsTerry_Nutkins

This is the one i really want to happen to be honest. We need to somehow get this done. Keane and Norwood would be a hell of forward line in L1.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Will Keane on 19:39 - Jul 10 with 4163 viewsGuthrum

Will Keane on 19:23 - Jul 10 by ITFC_Forever

What difference does Eaves signing for Hull make to Keane’s future?

Keane finished his contract at the end of last season and is currently looking for a new club.

Altho that might be part of the reason he was released.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Will Keane on 19:49 - Jul 10 with 4094 viewsHerbivore

The lad has hardly played in his career. He clearly has ability but he can't stay fit for a run of games. Personally I'd be inclined to give him a wide berth.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Will Keane on 20:57 - Jul 10 with 3873 viewsGirthyguy

Will Keane on 19:49 - Jul 10 by Herbivore

The lad has hardly played in his career. He clearly has ability but he can't stay fit for a run of games. Personally I'd be inclined to give him a wide berth.

I can see us signing him in desperation, if you could garentee he stayed fit we wouldn't be an option, but I think we should take a chance on him tbh.
Will Keane on 20:59 - Jul 10 with 3860 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Will Keane on 19:38 - Jul 10 by Terry_Nutkins

This is the one i really want to happen to be honest. We need to somehow get this done. Keane and Norwood would be a hell of forward line in L1.

That would assume playing 2 up front which doesn't appear to be PL's game plan.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Will Keane on 21:00 - Jul 10 with 3849 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Will Keane on 20:59 - Jul 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Ideally we need the next Murphy.

A target man that can also play wide left would be absolutely superb.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Will Keane on 22:25 - Jul 10 with 3614 viewsJimmyJazz

Will Keane on 20:59 - Jul 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

But having Keane as a back-up / sub option to either replace or partner (when chasing a win) Norwood? Use him sparingly and hope to keep him fit longer?

If we signed Keane and then aimed to play 2 up top, we'd soon see Keane unavailable and Jackson in his place

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Will Keane on 22:29 - Jul 10 with 3595 viewsxrayspecs

Will Keane on 20:57 - Jul 10 by Girthyguy

I can see us signing him in desperation, if you could garentee he stayed fit we wouldn't be an option, but I think we should take a chance on him tbh.

Got the impression from PL interview that he placed a premium on reliability. We have limited budget so no point bringing in players who have big fitness questions hanging over them.
Will Keane on 22:32 - Jul 10 with 3580 viewsWicklowBlue

It's a no from me, I'm afraid. Decent player but we can't afford more wages lying on the physio table.
Will Keane on 22:40 - Jul 10 with 3561 viewsNazemariner

I reckon we've already made him a measly offer, and it's probably still on the table. He may end up back at Portman Road if he doesn't get a better offer.

He's a quality player, but has had terrible luck with injuries. Perhaps his fitness wouldn't be such an issue in League 1?

I'd be happy to have him here simply because i enjoy watching him play. McGoldrick-esque dare i say?
Will Keane on 22:55 - Jul 10 with 3510 viewsMrTown

Not for me. Good player when fit, will be on good money, too risky, can’t take that kind of chance in League 1.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Will Keane on 23:15 - Jul 10 with 3469 viewsHerbivore

Will Keane on 22:40 - Jul 10 by Nazemariner

I reckon we've already made him a measly offer, and it's probably still on the table. He may end up back at Portman Road if he doesn't get a better offer.

He's a quality player, but has had terrible luck with injuries. Perhaps his fitness wouldn't be such an issue in League 1?

I'd be happy to have him here simply because i enjoy watching him play. McGoldrick-esque dare i say?

Not a patch on Didz imo.

Will Keane on 12:32 - Jul 11 with 2996 viewstitanicclown

Will Keane on 19:49 - Jul 10 by Herbivore

I understand this view but when you consider Norwood and Jackson both have good fitness records an element of risk on the 3rd striker is feasible.
For me Will Keane possess the quality and variety that jusify a well budgeted risk.
Also, not convinced the injury risk is quite what its made out to be. I beleive he did his ACL in 2016 and has had no recurrences. He had one muscle injury for us after going from not playing to 3 games in a week - fairly predictable.
With good management theres no reason why we couldnt get 20+ games out of him.
If we did - we go up.
Will Keane on 12:33 - Jul 11 with 2987 viewsHerbivore

Will Keane on 12:32 - Jul 11 by titanicclown

I understand this view but when you consider Norwood and Jackson both have good fitness records an element of risk on the 3rd striker is feasible.
For me Will Keane possess the quality and variety that jusify a well budgeted risk.
Also, not convinced the injury risk is quite what its made out to be. I beleive he did his ACL in 2016 and has had no recurrences. He had one muscle injury for us after going from not playing to 3 games in a week - fairly predictable.
With good management theres no reason why we couldnt get 20+ games out of him.
If we did - we go up.

He done his hamstring twice with us in 4 months.

Will Keane on 12:37 - Jul 11 with 2972 viewshampstead_blue

sometimes a change of club will give your mind and body a fillip.

Maybe the lad just needs a change.....McGoldrick is a case in point.
I'd love him here.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Will Keane on 12:45 - Jul 11 with 2958 viewsNazemariner

Will Keane on 23:15 - Jul 10 by Herbivore

Not a patch on Didz imo.

It wasn't really until he came to us (well, maybe Coventry) that he started to fulfill his undoubted potential. The same could be the case for Keane.
Will Keane on 13:32 - Jul 11 with 2885 viewshampstead_blue

Will Keane on 12:33 - Jul 11 by Herbivore

He done his hamstring twice with us in 4 months.

That's probably down to his lack of conditioning.

Given the right amount of physical conditioning I'd put a tenner on him being right.

Your body degrades when your not training. Going back into a furious pace can only lead to strains. It takes time and a lot of hard work to get your body conditioned.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Will Keane on 13:38 - Jul 11 with 2876 viewsHerbivore

Will Keane on 13:32 - Jul 11 by hampstead_blue

That's probably down to his lack of conditioning.

Given the right amount of physical conditioning I'd put a tenner on him being right.

Your body degrades when your not training. Going back into a furious pace can only lead to strains. It takes time and a lot of hard work to get your body conditioned.

What was he doing at Hull before joining us?

Will Keane on 13:59 - Jul 11 with 2838 viewsBlueBadger

Will Keane on 13:38 - Jul 11 by Herbivore

What was he doing at Hull before joining us?

Recovering from injury?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Will Keane on 14:08 - Jul 11 with 2820 viewsHerbivore

Will Keane on 13:59 - Jul 11 by BlueBadger

Recovering from injury?

He started a game not long before joining us, so he was pretty well recovered from injury. I'm not sure I buy the idea that he's not injury prone. Two major knee injuries prior to joining us and doing his hamstring twice in a few months whilst here. Way too much of a risk.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024