Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just worried 19:53 - Jul 10 with 2722 viewstroyse

Im worried for appeal wen i put in for it this week and i get nasty guys on twitter mean and fake profiles pretending ring place up about me was very upset and worried about this aswell all i need
Just worried on 19:57 - Jul 10 with 2685 viewswkj

Unfortunately that is the way of social media. Certainly report and block as much of that as you can, but you have a pretty safe and secure group of friends on here when you need em.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Just worried on 19:58 - Jul 10 with 2691 viewsJ2BLUE

I've just tweeted you mate. You don't need to worry about this. Neither Sky or football are a crime and they help you deal with life. Everyone has some sort of luxury they need to unwind. Football is your escape. For my brother it's xbox games. You haven't done anything wrong. Even if someone made the complaint (which I promise you they haven't) the DWP wouldn't give a damn. Please don't worry about it.

The coward has now protected his tweets so he's probably worried himself about the backlash.

If he gives you any more trouble I will post the screenshot on here with his face for all to see.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just worried on 20:12 - Jul 10 with 2619 viewsrunaround

Please don’t worry Troy. They are just trying to wind you up & even if they tried to say anything then their lies would be ignored. Have you got someone helping you requesting the mandatory reconsideration and appeal?
Just worried on 20:15 - Jul 10 with 2608 viewsfooters

Just worried on 19:58 - Jul 10 by J2BLUE

I've just tweeted you mate. You don't need to worry about this. Neither Sky or football are a crime and they help you deal with life. Everyone has some sort of luxury they need to unwind. Football is your escape. For my brother it's xbox games. You haven't done anything wrong. Even if someone made the complaint (which I promise you they haven't) the DWP wouldn't give a damn. Please don't worry about it.

The coward has now protected his tweets so he's probably worried himself about the backlash.

If he gives you any more trouble I will post the screenshot on here with his face for all to see.

Although I agree with your point, the bit about posting it on here isn't on. Don't turn the internet into any more of a kangaroo court than it already is.

Again, agree 100% with everything else and don't want to derail.

Good luck, Troy :)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Just worried on 20:19 - Jul 10 with 2586 viewsJ2BLUE

Just worried on 20:15 - Jul 10 by footers

Although I agree with your point, the bit about posting it on here isn't on. Don't turn the internet into any more of a kangaroo court than it already is.

Again, agree 100% with everything else and don't want to derail.

Good luck, Troy :)

I could have posted it already. I haven't because he's 15 and made a stupid decision. If he learns his lesson and stops then there's no need for it to be posted.

I dislike the part of the internet that wants to crucify someone for making a poor decision or saying something daft which is why it wasn't posted to begin with and hopefully won't be.

Truly impaired.

Just worried on 20:25 - Jul 10 with 2540 viewsBloomBlue

Just worried on 20:19 - Jul 10 by J2BLUE

I could have posted it already. I haven't because he's 15 and made a stupid decision. If he learns his lesson and stops then there's no need for it to be posted.

I dislike the part of the internet that wants to crucify someone for making a poor decision or saying something daft which is why it wasn't posted to begin with and hopefully won't be.

I don't use Twitter because it's full of **** but if he continues surely there is a way of reporting it to Twitter as abuse and have them close his account?
Just worried on 20:32 - Jul 10 with 2500 viewsJ2BLUE

Just worried on 20:25 - Jul 10 by BloomBlue

I don't use Twitter because it's full of **** but if he continues surely there is a way of reporting it to Twitter as abuse and have them close his account?

I think he has blocked Troy so doubt it will continue. The thing is once that seed of worry is planted it will bother him for ages. Same with my brother, you can reassure him all you want but it won't do any good.

It touches a nerve as you can probably tell.

Truly impaired.

Just worried on 20:33 - Jul 10 with 2495 viewsfactual_blue

Just worried on 20:19 - Jul 10 by J2BLUE

The point the perpetrator needs to grasp is that he's a child and nobody cares about what he thinks.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Just worried on 21:12 - Jul 10 with 2365 viewsBloomBlue

Just worried on 20:32 - Jul 10 by J2BLUE

I think he has blocked Troy so doubt it will continue. The thing is once that seed of worry is planted it will bother him for ages. Same with my brother, you can reassure him all you want but it won't do any good.

No I get it, especially as the internet can have so much power over some people. I just believe you have to keep pushing those companies about abuse if it continues if not they will never do anything about it.
Just worried on 22:39 - Jul 10 with 2234 viewstroyse

Just worried on 20:12 - Jul 10 by runaround

Please don’t worry Troy. They are just trying to wind you up & even if they tried to say anything then their lies would be ignored. Have you got someone helping you requesting the mandatory reconsideration and appeal?

Thanks worried alot and gonna put appeal or mandortory thing tomoz get it rolling worried tbh
Just worried on 22:41 - Jul 10 with 2219 viewstroyse

Thanks woreied about appeal and that thing i was badly tonight
Just worried on 22:42 - Jul 10 with 2216 viewsJ2BLUE

Just worried on 22:39 - Jul 10 by troyse

Thanks worried alot and gonna put appeal or mandortory thing tomoz get it rolling worried tbh

That's good. It's best to get it started as soon as possible. Hopefully it will be resolved quickly,

Truly impaired.

Just worried on 22:42 - Jul 10 with 2216 viewstroyse

Thakks mate just worried about appeal and that profile upset me
Just worried on 22:45 - Jul 10 with 2208 viewstroyse

Just worried on 22:42 - Jul 10 by J2BLUE

That's good. It's best to get it started as soon as possible. Hopefully it will be resolved quickly,

Sorry hope get money bk and sorted just worried sory that thing scared me and theres a freddie kruger account worried me
Just worried on 22:45 - Jul 10 with 2207 viewsjeera

Just worried on 22:39 - Jul 10 by troyse

Who is doing this with you Troy?

Do you have a support worker?

If not, who is sorting the paperwork etc?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just worried on 22:46 - Jul 10 with 2200 viewstroyse

Just worried on 20:32 - Jul 10 by J2BLUE

Sorry mate
Just worried on 22:59 - Jul 10 with 2163 viewsJ2BLUE

Just worried on 22:46 - Jul 10 by troyse

Sorry mate

No need to be sorry mate.

Ignore any accounts giving you abuse. Just block them. They just want to wind you up and make you worry but you have no need to, they are just being stupid. If you get any trouble come and post on here.

Truly impaired.

Just worried on 04:43 - Jul 11 with 2055 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just worried on 22:59 - Jul 10 by J2BLUE

No need to be sorry mate.

Ignore any accounts giving you abuse. Just block them. They just want to wind you up and make you worry but you have no need to, they are just being stupid. If you get any trouble come and post on here.

I dont know if you’ve seen it on twitter but there’s a nasty group of Leeds fans giving him stick on every post.

All got ‘lufc’ in their name and DPs of Leeds players so almost all are 16 year olds.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Just worried on 07:22 - Jul 11 with 1956 viewstroyse

Just worried on 22:45 - Jul 10 by jeera

Who is doing this with you Troy?

Do you have a support worker?

If not, who is sorting the paperwork etc?

Getting mum too mate ring up place put appeal in get ball rollong worried about income meantime and need money bk montly
Just worried on 07:29 - Jul 11 with 1935 viewsrunaround

Just worried on 07:22 - Jul 11 by troyse

Getting mum too mate ring up place put appeal in get ball rollong worried about income meantime and need money bk montly

She needs to ask for a mandatory reconsideration first then if that isn’t in your favour ask for an appeal. When you go down the appeal route get disabled advice service to help you with the wording as that could really help your cause. Good luck
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024