Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... 07:56 - Jul 11 with 2085 viewsITFC_Forever

Big season for him... and for the club to get it right in terms of his development and contract as well.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... on 08:08 - Jul 11 with 2052 viewsgeg1992

Is there the usual 1 year extend option?

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... on 08:43 - Jul 11 with 1961 viewsITFC_Forever

And I should add, I can take a guess at how this plays out....

We struggle to fit him in to the side, so he is a bit-part player. Contract runs out, he then goes somewhere else and blossoms in to the player we all hope he will be.

Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... on 08:49 - Jul 11 with 1935 viewsJimmyJazz

Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... on 08:43 - Jul 11 by ITFC_Forever

We struggle to fit him in to the side, so he is a bit-part player. Contract runs out, he then goes somewhere else and blossoms in to the player we all hope he will be.

Or, we don't get promoted and he decides he's seen enough of L1 thanks very much

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... on 08:56 - Jul 11 with 1903 viewsITFC_Forever

Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... on 08:49 - Jul 11 by JimmyJazz

Or, we don't get promoted and he decides he's seen enough of L1 thanks very much

Probably that too!

Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... on 09:11 - Jul 11 with 1854 viewsArnieM

Frankly, Dozzell now needs to step up to the plate and “ show” in games now. Just about every game I’ve seen him in, he’s been all but anonymous.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... on 09:13 - Jul 11 with 1840 viewsElephantintheRoom

That surely tells its own story? Be very surprised if Dozzel has a career at or above championship level. Another Dean Bowditch in the making.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... on 09:22 - Jul 11 with 1810 viewsGarv

Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... on 09:11 - Jul 11 by ArnieM

Frankly, Dozzell now needs to step up to the plate and “ show” in games now. Just about every game I’ve seen him in, he’s been all but anonymous.

Has he ever had a run in his own position?

I agree it's time to step up, but he needs help. He played against Leeds and started wide right, and was pretty quiet. That fact, coupled with his goal, is probably a good indication of where he is. Talent that needs to be brought out.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... on 10:30 - Jul 11 with 1712 viewsSWGF

Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... on 09:22 - Jul 11 by Garv

Has he ever had a run in his own position?

I agree it's time to step up, but he needs help. He played against Leeds and started wide right, and was pretty quiet. That fact, coupled with his goal, is probably a good indication of where he is. Talent that needs to be brought out.

What is "his own position"?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Login to get fewer ads

Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... on 10:32 - Jul 11 with 1705 viewsDanTheMan

Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... on 10:30 - Jul 11 by SWGF

Essentially where Skuse plays isn't it? Except with much less defensive responsibility.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... on 10:40 - Jul 11 with 1678 viewsBLUEBEAT

Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... on 08:43 - Jul 11 by ITFC_Forever

It’s the ‘Ipswich Way’

I wouldn’t expect it to pan out any differently to that

Poll: W or W

Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... on 12:00 - Jul 11 with 1581 viewsmonty_radio

Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... on 10:30 - Jul 11 by SWGF

I'm not sure either, but I have seen that he and Judge tend to get in each other's way. And on a couple of occasions, Dozzell, almost apologetically, stepping aside to let Judge through.

I know it's heresy on here, but also, Judge doesn't always get his head up and continues burrowing forward, or across, when a one-two with Dozzell might open up the play more.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... on 12:48 - Jul 11 with 1524 viewsNazemariner

You can see that he has tremendous ability to pick a forward pass. The best at the club in all honesty. This is a huge season for Dozza, and i'm sure he'll play plenty of games, fitness permitting. A new contract will be on the table by Christmas, after a series of sparkling displays.
Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... on 12:59 - Jul 11 with 1495 viewsStokieBlue

Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... on 10:32 - Jul 11 by DanTheMan

Essentially where Skuse plays isn't it? Except with much less defensive responsibility.

He's not going to get a chance at that - without a defensive DM we would get murdered through the middle unless Wolf and Nsiala is some kind of miracle partnership.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Andre Dozzell only has a year left on his contract... on 13:00 - Jul 11 with 1482 viewsbobbyramsey

How old is he now, he's not really a kid anymore is he?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024