Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have to say the clubs social media is brilliant this summer.. 08:59 - Jul 11 with 795 viewsskyblue23

In terms of the amount of footage they’re posting on Facebook/Instagram etc. I’m one of these people that can’t stand pre season so any bit of footage they post gets me excited to see what they’re doing in training and little snippets of people like Norwood scoring a tidy finish.

I know they posted a little last summer but I can’t remember there being this much!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Have to say the clubs social media is brilliant this summer.. on 09:05 - Jul 11 with 768 viewswkj

Doig said he'd nut any b****** who got him on camera, so they didn't do that much last year.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Have to say the clubs social media is brilliant this summer.. on 09:07 - Jul 11 with 761 viewsGeoffSentence

Have to say the clubs social media is brilliant this summer.. on 09:05 - Jul 11 by wkj

Doig said he'd nut any b****** who got him on camera, so they didn't do that much last year.

Weren't there potential issues with sexual exploitation of the footage last year? What with the players spending so much of their time in their skimpies.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Have to say the clubs social media is brilliant this summer.. on 09:10 - Jul 11 with 745 viewswkj

Have to say the clubs social media is brilliant this summer.. on 09:07 - Jul 11 by GeoffSentence

Weren't there potential issues with sexual exploitation of the footage last year? What with the players spending so much of their time in their skimpies.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Was going to write the same!!! on 09:34 - Jul 11 with 703 viewsunstableblue

It seems much improved and the training goals footage and the Wolfenden quiz... both excellent

It’s getting me into a frenzy of excitement for the new season

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

#pantsgate (n/t) on 10:10 - Jul 11 with 660 viewsBloots

Have to say the clubs social media is brilliant this summer.. on 09:07 - Jul 11 by GeoffSentence

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Have to say the clubs social media is brilliant this summer.. on 10:30 - Jul 11 with 609 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024