Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great start. 10:35 - Jul 11 with 11439 viewscatch74

Archer gets Finch.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Great start. on 17:25 - Jul 11 with 890 viewsCoastalblue

That's effectively three knockout games England have won now, so they've proved the crticism aimed at them after the group game losses wrong.

Just need one more, I suspect it won't be as easy as this.

I wish the Ashes would turn out the same way.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Great start. on 17:39 - Jul 11 with 865 viewsfranz_tyson

Great timing. Got a weekend in Germany watching Town in the mini-tournament and we’re playing the WC Final on the same day on Sunday.
Doubt if the bar at SV Meppen will be showing the cricket on TV.
Great start. on 18:17 - Jul 11 with 847 viewsTerra_Farma

England were awesome.

Roll on Sunday.
Great start. on 18:43 - Jul 11 with 833 viewschristiand

Great start. on 18:17 - Jul 11 by Terra_Farma

England were awesome.

Roll on Sunday.

Hear, hear! England were brilliant from start to finish, one more hurdle to go.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Great start. on 20:56 - Jul 11 with 799 viewsRamRob

Great start. on 17:25 - Jul 11 by Coastalblue

That's effectively three knockout games England have won now, so they've proved the crticism aimed at them after the group game losses wrong.

Just need one more, I suspect it won't be as easy as this.

I wish the Ashes would turn out the same way.

Don't think the criticism was wrong for the Sri Lanka game, several players made awful decisions in the run chase, which was fair, the criticism was only in response to games they lost, you can't expect the media and pundits not to comment about what went wrong when that's what they are paid for.

Great that they showed they were capable of course correcting in the last 3 games. Though it helped that Roy was back and Plunkett brought in for the woefully out of form Moeen

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

Great start. on 22:08 - Jul 11 with 761 viewsCoastalblue

Great start. on 20:56 - Jul 11 by RamRob

Don't think the criticism was wrong for the Sri Lanka game, several players made awful decisions in the run chase, which was fair, the criticism was only in response to games they lost, you can't expect the media and pundits not to comment about what went wrong when that's what they are paid for.

Great that they showed they were capable of course correcting in the last 3 games. Though it helped that Roy was back and Plunkett brought in for the woefully out of form Moeen

No I agree with you, I worded it badly. I meant there was suggestions they choked when it mattered rather than the less pressured atmosphere of a 5 match series where you can afford a bad day.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Great start. on 15:12 - Jul 12 with 692 viewsvilanovablue

Great start. on 20:56 - Jul 11 by RamRob

I'd agree since England have ditched Moeen and knuckled down they are looking a much more secure unit. I was amazed how much we missed Roy as well. Roll on Sunday!
Great start. on 16:28 - Jul 12 with 676 viewscatch74

Great start. on 15:12 - Jul 12 by vilanovablue

I'd agree since England have ditched Moeen and knuckled down they are looking a much more secure unit. I was amazed how much we missed Roy as well. Roll on Sunday!

The fact we’ve had Hales to come in for Roy or Bairstow, so two of those three have opened has been a huge part of our success. Definitely missed Roy but also Hales, the silly sod.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024