Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's a quandary 11:11 - Jul 11 with 10667 viewsfooters

Part #673264 of the TWTD Moral Maze...

Should thinking of someone else while being intimate with your partner be considered cheating?

Now, the reason I ask this is that there is a lovely lady I work with who may be having a 'psychic affair' with yours truly. I don't want to cause any harm to her relationship by continuing to be a sexy distraction. For all I know, this sexual dissonance has already caused major rows.

I know I've thought about a lot of different things when 'on the job', like what to have for dinner, what I really should have said in that meeting, etc. But none of those things would be considered being unfaithful.

Am I wrong to be concerned?
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 7:20]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Here's a quandary on 12:05 - Jul 12 with 591 viewsfooters

Here's a quandary on 12:02 - Jul 12 by BiGDonnie

Na I get that. It takes two to tango and all that. You've obviously had a flirt with her, which is exactly what I'd do.

I've always thought that if she'd do it to him, she'd do it to you kinda thing. So probably well worth a squirt but not anything longer term.

That being said, a cheeky rump in the work toilets wouldn't hurt anyone!

I try not to make it obvious but that is extremely difficult at times. My concern is that she's thinking of me at home, not just in the office.

At this point it is only my rock-solid set of morals that's coming between us, a Travelodge and her walking like John Wayne.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Here's a quandary on 12:08 - Jul 12 with 583 viewswkj

Here's a quandary on 12:05 - Jul 12 by footers

I try not to make it obvious but that is extremely difficult at times. My concern is that she's thinking of me at home, not just in the office.

At this point it is only my rock-solid set of morals that's coming between us, a Travelodge and her walking like John Wayne.

Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Here's a quandary on 12:32 - Jul 12 with 563 viewsBiGDonnie

Here's a quandary on 12:05 - Jul 12 by footers

Walking like John Wayne - she into kinky fisting stuff then?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Here's a quandary on 13:05 - Jul 12 with 550 viewsCoastalblue

At least it's clearly apparent that you're not really a footballer who's infiltrated the board, otherwise you would probably have already visited for a BBQ and spit roast and got to know the finer details of her other half too.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024