Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week 14:23 - Jul 11 with 1342 viewsitfcjoe

I wonder if people will be apologising to him now as seems as though his info was correct.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:24 - Jul 11 with 1336 viewsKieran_Knows

Was just thinking the same.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:29 - Jul 11 with 1306 viewsitfcjoe

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:24 - Jul 11 by Kieran_Knows

Was just thinking the same.

Waste of a loan annoyingly, I'd rather play Nydam, there than use a loan player who ended up as a midfielder at this level last year

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:30 - Jul 11 with 1295 viewswkj

He's a big lad, he'll get by just fine.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:31 - Jul 11 with 1285 viewsfooters

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:30 - Jul 11 by wkj

He's a big lad, he'll get by just fine.

And YouTubers deserve nothing but derision, rightly or wrongly.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:32 - Jul 11 with 1279 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:29 - Jul 11 by itfcjoe

Waste of a loan annoyingly, I'd rather play Nydam, there than use a loan player who ended up as a midfielder at this level last year

Garbutt was great in the second half of the season and Nydam couldn't get in his favoured position at St Johnstone.

I know Garbutt played further forward for Oxford but he's got to be an upgrade on Kenlock or Nydam playing out of position, even if he can do a job there.

I guess the amount of upgrade will determine the value of the loan. If he's only just better than Nydam in your view then it's a strange one, but for me, he's quite a bit better from what little I know.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:32 - Jul 11 with 1274 viewsKieran_Knows

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:29 - Jul 11 by itfcjoe

Indeed, and aside from the Nydam issue, you know he'll have a blinder here next season and join someone else on a free next summer.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:35 - Jul 11 with 1259 viewsReuser_is_God

Could it be that Lambert still sees Nydam as a LB with Garbutt ahead of him left midfield?

He played Nydam at LB with Clements, a genuine LB, ahead of him at the weekend.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:36 - Jul 11 with 1248 viewswkj

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:31 - Jul 11 by footers

And YouTubers deserve nothing but derision, rightly or wrongly.

I don't really throw shade at wannabe football youtubers, I catch narcolepsy from their intros long before I get chance to.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:36 - Jul 11 with 1245 viewsitfcjoe

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:32 - Jul 11 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Garbutt was great in the second half of the season and Nydam couldn't get in his favoured position at St Johnstone.

I know Garbutt played further forward for Oxford but he's got to be an upgrade on Kenlock or Nydam playing out of position, even if he can do a job there.

I guess the amount of upgrade will determine the value of the loan. If he's only just better than Nydam in your view then it's a strange one, but for me, he's quite a bit better from what little I know.

Garbutt played left wing in the second half of the season after struggling at left back, that's a massive issue.

The talk is about using our youth and not relying on the loan market - if it was a permanent signing and we had a stake in his development it's a totally different matter but think it's a poor move for us.

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:37 - Jul 11 with 1233 viewsSuperblue95

I’d say LB and LM are 2 positions that need filling. If we can bring in a guy on loan who fills in in either position then I’m happy enough with that

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:38 - Jul 11 with 1232 viewsitfcjoe

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:35 - Jul 11 by Reuser_is_God

Could it be that Lambert still sees Nydam as a LB with Garbutt ahead of him left midfield?

He played Nydam at LB with Clements, a genuine LB, ahead of him at the weekend.

If we are playing a LB forward then it's unlikely to work in the 433 or 4231 PL likes to play as there is no goal threat

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:39 - Jul 11 with 1220 viewsfooters

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:36 - Jul 11 by wkj

I don't really throw shade at wannabe football youtubers, I catch narcolepsy from their intros long before I get chance to.

Love all the hilarious banter on football podcasts. Just like being down the pub with your mates. If you had insufferable ADHD sufferers for mates.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:43 - Jul 11 with 1198 viewsJDB23

Bit odd that he's 26, been at Everton 8 years and still being loaned out every season. Apparently performed better in a more attacking position for Oxford, maybe we're looking to kill two birds with one stone as our whole left side needs strengthening.
That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:45 - Jul 11 with 1182 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:36 - Jul 11 by itfcjoe

Garbutt played left wing in the second half of the season after struggling at left back, that's a massive issue.

The talk is about using our youth and not relying on the loan market - if it was a permanent signing and we had a stake in his development it's a totally different matter but think it's a poor move for us.

What also needs to be considered is that Oxford were awful in the first half of the season, in and around the relegation zone. They were all terrible.

Then after Christmas they went on a brilliant run and could even have made the playoffs if that run started just a few games earlier.

According to their forums Garbutt was much better in the second half of the season at LM, but so was the entire team. I doubt they were better because of Garbutt so perhaps he just looked poor in a poor team and then looked good in a good one.

We should be up near the top of the table, hopefully taking the game to others, unlike Oxford, who at the bottom were having the game taken to them.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:59 - Jul 11 with 1123 viewsDubtractor

That ITFC YouTube guy got a load of stick about Garbutt last week on 14:36 - Jul 11 by itfcjoe

I get where you're coming from, but I don't rate kenlock at all so feel it is a position we needed to strengthen.

Whether Garbutt is the man for the job, I confess to having no knowledge of him really.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024