Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odd tweet from Notts County here with lots of abuse below 18:27 - Jul 11 with 1849 viewsMullet

Seems they might need as many of us as possible there this summer.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Odd tweet from Notts County here with lots of abuse below on 18:34 - Jul 11 with 1768 viewsJ2BLUE

Ilkeston fans are also 'encouraged' to use those turnstiles rather than support their own club?

I know it's a bit different with staff not being paid but pretty much every club outside the Prem struggles financially.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Odd tweet from Notts County here with lots of abuse below on 19:00 - Jul 11 with 1633 viewspointofblue

Presumably linked to this:
https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2019/july/third-hmrc-hearing-100719/

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Odd tweet from Notts County here with lots of abuse below on 19:07 - Jul 11 with 1596 viewsJ2BLUE

Odd tweet from Notts County here with lots of abuse below on 18:34 - Jul 11 by J2BLUE

Ilkeston fans are also 'encouraged' to use those turnstiles rather than support their own club?

I know it's a bit different with staff not being paid but pretty much every club outside the Prem struggles financially.

Just read the Notts County owner owns both clubs...but still, such a piss take.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Odd tweet from Notts County here with lots of abuse below on 08:38 - Jul 12 with 946 viewschicoazul

Evans will be trying something similar come Xmas when we're 17th.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024