Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Youngsters' eyesight can be damaged by UV light; encourage em to wear sunglasses 19:39 - Jul 11 with 615 viewsRyorry

Finished 2nd day of regular eyesight test with eyedrops in today so opthalmologist could see to back of eyes, as cataracts are forming in both which prevented him from seeing fully yesterday.

Notices everywhere (Boots), reinforced by himself, that even on cloudy days, when sunlight is strong UV light is damaging to eyes, and that the progress of the cataracts can be slowed by wearing sunglasses - something I've never done before. Most of the damage, however, is caused at a pretty young age & it only gets noticed decades later.

I was completely unaware of this till today! tho perhaps young people now are made more aware of it than I was.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Youngsters' eyesight can be damaged by UV light; encourage em to wear sunglasses on 19:45 - Jul 11 with 598 viewswkj

Hopefully you're all alright. I learnt to stop looking at the Sun a long time ago, bout the same time they stopped Page 3 lewdness.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2019 19:46]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Youngsters' eyesight can be damaged by UV light; encourage em to wear sunglasses on 12:32 - Jul 12 with 460 viewsRyorry

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024