Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we have enough U23s left to play tomorrow 11:20 - Jul 12 with 992 viewskizaitfc

Seems most of them are in Germany?

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Do we have enough U23s left to play tomorrow on 11:31 - Jul 12 with 969 viewsFPL_Tractor

Drinan, Cotter, McGavin, Webber, Brown should be there i'd have thought. But yeah it'll be an U18s team in the majority.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Do we have enough U23s left to play tomorrow on 11:40 - Jul 12 with 948 viewsitfcjoe

I'm surprised there is an U18s game on the same day - may be a few trialists involved across the 2 teams

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Do we have enough U23s left to play tomorrow on 15:56 - Jul 12 with 792 viewsITFCMonk

Should look something like this

Alley
Cotter
Webber
Vega
Marshall
Crowe
McGavin
Foudil
Viral
Drinan
Brown
Brown
Do we have enough U23s left to play tomorrow on 15:59 - Jul 12 with 781 viewsitfcjoe

Do we have enough U23s left to play tomorrow on 15:56 - Jul 12 by ITFCMonk

Should look something like this

Alley
Cotter
Webber
Vega
Marshall
Crowe
McGavin
Foudil
Viral
Drinan
Brown
Brown

Vega has gone to Charlton, Marshall been released and I think Crowe will be unavailable as has no contract.

Toby Egan will probably play in goal
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 16:19]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Do we have enough U23s left to play tomorrow on 18:36 - Jul 12 with 697 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Do we have enough U23s left to play tomorrow on 15:59 - Jul 12 by itfcjoe

Vega has gone to Charlton, Marshall been released and I think Crowe will be unavailable as has no contract.

Toby Egan will probably play in goal
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 16:19]

Tyrece Simpson will be there

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024