Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do you think we will approach the EFL trophy? 14:01 - Jul 12 with 2687 viewsGerkensBeard

Play the youngsters or go for it?
How do you think we will approach the EFL trophy? on 17:31 - Jul 12 with 520 viewsBLUEBEAT

y o u n g g u n s g o f o r i t

Poll: W or W

How do you think we will approach the EFL trophy? on 20:18 - Jul 12 with 480 viewsBlueBadger

How do you think we will approach the EFL trophy? on 14:24 - Jul 12 by WarkTheWarkITFC

This might be the only chance that some of us ever get to take our kids or grandkids to Wembley to see Ipswich win, or for Ipswich to win a trophy.

Without being dramatic, many of us remember us competing every year for three trophies, but we have spent 5 years of the last 33 in the top division, it's over 40 years since we won a domestic cup and nearly 40 since we won anything major.

Since then we've had one second tier title win and a second tier playoff win at the old Wembley and we are now one of only 8 teams from 92 I think to have not played at the new Wembley.

No guarantees we will get to the final but we are currently joint second favourites to win it. We have to go for it. The fans have suffered enough. We can't afford to alienate them further by denying them the small prospect of success we may actually get presented with now and then.

With all due respect, wanting to win a contest for lower division teams and youth sides so you can have something to tell your kids sounds a bit 'Norwich'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How do you think we will approach the EFL trophy? on 20:31 - Jul 12 with 471 viewsWD19

We will do neither one thing nor the other in typical Town style.

We will make just enough changes to result in us crashing out whilst playing enough regulars to undermine confidence.

Probably.
How do you think we will approach the EFL trophy? on 20:35 - Jul 12 with 470 viewsFootballpete

With a barely hidden sense of shame?

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

How do you think we will approach the EFL trophy? on 20:37 - Jul 12 with 466 viewsFootballpete

How do you think we will approach the EFL trophy? on 14:43 - Jul 12 by PhilTWTD

Four now, was reduced last season I think.

It's still a complete joke, how does that work for the reserve teams competing?

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

How do you think we will approach the EFL trophy? on 16:49 - Jul 13 with 416 viewsPinewoodblue

Aren't Trophy games played week leadings up to international break. Assume we are likely to have three players called up for international squads, includes U21s. No reason. no5 to field strong team.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024