Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton bid. 15:24 - Jul 12 with 1780 viewsfabian_illness

I don’t confess to being any sort of expert on football finances, I run a business but football finances baffle me. The majority outside the Premier league seem to run at a loss.
So, with that in mind, what will someone like Laurence Bassani actually gain from buying Bolton for £25m?
Is it to borrow against? Is it to further strip of anything that the pawn shop might take? Is it for a wage?
He failed at Watford but left a trail of mystery and dodgy dealings behind.
Bolton bid. on 15:26 - Jul 12 with 1753 viewsITFC_Forever

It's not Bassini, he got blown out weeks ago as far as I know.

I think it's someone else buying Bolton now.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Bolton bid. on 15:29 - Jul 12 with 1728 viewsPJH

Bolton bid. on 15:26 - Jul 12 by ITFC_Forever

It's not Bassini, he got blown out weeks ago as far as I know.

I think it's someone else buying Bolton now.

It is someone else.

Bassini is apparently now bombarding the Administrators with texts, emails and threats because they did not deal with him and the Administrators have got their lawyers handling Bassini.
Bolton bid. on 15:35 - Jul 12 with 1689 viewsITFC_Forever

Bolton bid. on 15:29 - Jul 12 by PJH

It is someone else.

Bassini is apparently now bombarding the Administrators with texts, emails and threats because they did not deal with him and the Administrators have got their lawyers handling Bassini.

Bassini is an absolute basket case. I'd rather go bust and start again as a phoenix club than have him running the show.
At least the Bolton administrators seem to have their heads screwed on.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17766873.boltons-administrators-accuse-lau

Bolton bid. on 15:35 - Jul 12 with 1686 viewsfabian_illness

I mentioned Bassini because the radio says David Gold has said he’ll loan him the £££.
But whoever buys it, the way the market is now, it will need millions thrown at it to stabilise and progress. No real chance of a quick return on the investment.
Bolton bid. on 15:37 - Jul 12 with 1666 viewsPJH

Bolton bid. on 15:35 - Jul 12 by fabian_illness

I mentioned Bassini because the radio says David Gold has said he’ll loan him the £££.
But whoever buys it, the way the market is now, it will need millions thrown at it to stabilise and progress. No real chance of a quick return on the investment.

I think it was Sullivan prepared to loan(or give) Bassini £25m.
Bolton bid. on 16:20 - Jul 12 with 1582 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

There is property and development sites to be purchased around the stadium. Including a hotel that is worth c.£6m+.

In terms of the £25m.... I would completely disregard that figure as it came out of Bassini's mouth. It means nothing.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Bolton bid. on 17:07 - Jul 12 with 1456 viewsITFC_Forever

Bolton bid. on 15:35 - Jul 12 by fabian_illness

That'll learn you to listen to Talk Sport.

Bassini is nothing whatsoever to with the Bolton bid, the administrators have told him so countless times his bid is rejected and are fed up with him shooting his mouth off.

Bolton bid. on 18:50 - Jul 12 with 1252 viewsTrequartista

Bolton bid. on 15:35 - Jul 12 by ITFC_Forever

Bassini is an absolute basket case. I'd rather go bust and start again as a phoenix club than have him running the show.
At least the Bolton administrators seem to have their heads screwed on.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17766873.boltons-administrators-accuse-lau

Den Perry is ready with the matches.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024