Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy 21:13 - Jul 12 with 2901 viewsSitfcB

The club have to make tickets £5 all over surely. Close the upper tiers.

Going to be hard enough to draw a crowd as it is.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 21:14 - Jul 12 with 2892 viewswkj

Could you not post my tweets on here without credit sitters, jesus Mary and Joseph

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 21:16 - Jul 12 with 2875 viewsitfcjoe

Free for ST holders

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 21:17 - Jul 12 with 2870 viewsPJH

Not sure that I would bother to go if they are only offering me £5, I think I would want £10 before I seriously consider it.
On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 21:18 - Jul 12 with 2856 viewsNthsuffolkblue

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 21:16 - Jul 12 by itfcjoe

Free for ST holders

Does that mean we will do the usual of counting all season tickets whether they attend or not?

That would mean we would get the record attendance whilst only having around 100 people watching wouldn't it? Superb stuff!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 21:20 - Jul 12 with 2851 viewsSitfcB

Free for ST holders

Def info?

Good move if so.

COYB

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 21:23 - Jul 12 with 2835 viewsPJH

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 21:20 - Jul 12 by SitfcB

Def info?

Good move if so.

Reserve team games usually are aren't they?
On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 21:36 - Jul 12 with 2798 viewsSitfcB

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 21:23 - Jul 12 by PJH

Reserve team games usually are aren't they?

Yeah but this won’t be reserve team as Evans won’t wanna pay the fines

COYB

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 21:39 - Jul 12 with 2794 viewsPJH

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 21:36 - Jul 12 by SitfcB

Yeah but this won’t be reserve team as Evans won’t wanna pay the fines

Our team will (I hope) be made up of non first team players as much as possible and when we play Spurs it will be a combination of their third and fourth teams.
I doubt if Gillingham will put out their strongest side either so they will not exactly be first team games.
Login to get fewer ads

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 21:53 - Jul 12 with 2757 viewsSitfcB

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 21:39 - Jul 12 by PJH

Our team will (I hope) be made up of non first team players as much as possible and when we play Spurs it will be a combination of their third and fourth teams.
I doubt if Gillingham will put out their strongest side either so they will not exactly be first team games.

We have to play a certain number of players that started the previous league game.

COYB

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 21:56 - Jul 12 with 2747 viewsPJH

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 21:53 - Jul 12 by SitfcB

We have to play a certain number of players that started the previous league game.

Yes, four I think Phil said so plenty of scope for resting the more important members of the squad and presumably giving a game to some who otherwise would not be close to the starting team.
I assume that there is no stipulation on how much first team experience the bulk of the squad have.
On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 23:27 - Jul 12 with 2599 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

It’s not a price thing, it’s a principle thing. It’s a disgrace what they’ve done to this competition, support the B team boycott.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 23:28]

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 01:43 - Jul 13 with 2492 viewsBlueBadger

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 23:27 - Jul 12 by WestStanderLaLaLa

It’s not a price thing, it’s a principle thing. It’s a disgrace what they’ve done to this competition, support the B team boycott.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 23:28]

Personally, I'm boycotting it on the grounds that we should never have been having to have playing in this whole 'who should play in this competition that even Norwich wouldn't claim as a trophy' cup in the first place.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 01:43 - Jul 13 with 2485 viewsBlueBadger

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 01:43 - Jul 13 by BlueBadger

Personally, I'm boycotting it on the grounds that we should never have been having to have playing in this whole 'who should play in this competition that even Norwich wouldn't claim as a trophy' cup in the first place.

And also, because I can't guarantee what I'm working that far in advance.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 02:16 - Jul 13 with 2465 viewsJ2BLUE

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 01:43 - Jul 13 by BlueBadger

Christ, get over yourself.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 02:17 - Jul 13 with 2462 viewsconnorscontract

Free for ST holders

As a non-ST holder I think that is an excellent idea. But I'm guessing it would be against the rules of the competition for divvying up gate receipts.
On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 12:46 - Jul 13 with 2387 viewsPinewoodblue

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 02:17 - Jul 13 by connorscontract

As a non-ST holder I think that is an excellent idea. But I'm guessing it would be against the rules of the competition for divvying up gate receipts.

Not against the rules but the club would have to assume each season ticket holder had paid to buy a ticket as the club has to pay 10% of gate receipts, after expenses, into the general pool and 45% to the away club.

https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/EFL-trophy/efltrophyinfo/rules--regul

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 14:01 - Jul 13 with 2311 viewsconnorscontract

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 12:46 - Jul 13 by Pinewoodblue

Not against the rules but the club would have to assume each season ticket holder had paid to buy a ticket as the club has to pay 10% of gate receipts, after expenses, into the general pool and 45% to the away club.

https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/EFL-trophy/efltrophyinfo/rules--regul

So easier just to make it a heavily reduced ticket price for Season Ticket holders, then, say £1 per match.

The club should do that, in my opinion, as all the in-season offers and deals never benefit ST holders directly.
On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 16:56 - Jul 13 with 2210 viewsActionMan

I'm happy to pay full price so long as we treat it as a competitive situation and actually try and win. None of this lets focus on the league stuff, let's be positive and win both.
On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 17:06 - Jul 13 with 2197 viewsPJH

On the subject of the EFL Checkatrade Trophy on 16:56 - Jul 13 by ActionMan

I'm happy to pay full price so long as we treat it as a competitive situation and actually try and win. None of this lets focus on the league stuff, let's be positive and win both.

Good idea and if we get some of our more important players injured in these ridiculous games and we miss promotion because of it then at least we will be obliged to enter this ridiculous competition again next year.

I would be very disappointed if we include more than the minimum number of first team players that we are compelled to do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024