Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Col who away in the EFL Trophy 00:03 - Jul 13 with 1524 viewsrgp1

Any ideas on the number of tickets. Does anyone reckon they'll give us a couple of the stands?
Col who away in the EFL Trophy on 00:07 - Jul 13 with 1505 viewslinhdi

Usual "crowds" in EFLT are around 1,000. So, we should get 3000 immediately, and possibly up to 6,000, half the ground. We'll take loads, and there won't be a capacity problem.
Col who away in the EFL Trophy on 00:15 - Jul 13 with 1495 viewsJ2BLUE

It's streamed by the EFL so I would imagine only the true hardcore are going to travel to Colchester to watch what will probably be a reserve game. You won't struggle to get a ticket.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Col who away in the EFL Trophy on 00:54 - Jul 13 with 1453 viewsrgp1

Col who away in the EFL Trophy on 00:07 - Jul 13 by linhdi

Usual "crowds" in EFLT are around 1,000. So, we should get 3000 immediately, and possibly up to 6,000, half the ground. We'll take loads, and there won't be a capacity problem.

That's what I thought bearing in mind our north Essex support probably outnumbers colchesters season ticket holders!
Col who away in the EFL Trophy on 02:29 - Jul 13 with 1423 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Col who away in the EFL Trophy on 00:15 - Jul 13 by J2BLUE

It's streamed by the EFL so I would imagine only the true hardcore are going to travel to Colchester to watch what will probably be a reserve game. You won't struggle to get a ticket.

I will 100% be there.

I wanted to tick the ground off with Town but can’t bring myself to do another pre season game (the last I went to was the 0-0 with charlton which bored me to tears) so this is my chance.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Col who away in the EFL Trophy on 03:48 - Jul 13 with 1391 viewsIllinoisblue

Col who away in the EFL Trophy on 00:15 - Jul 13 by J2BLUE

nah, there'll be loads there.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Col who away in the EFL Trophy on 16:59 - Jul 13 with 1210 viewsActionMan

Col who away in the EFL Trophy on 00:54 - Jul 13 by rgp1

That's what I thought bearing in mind our north Essex support probably outnumbers colchesters season ticket holders!

That's not been the case for 10 years! I can say that as one of our remaining supporters in the North of Essex. It's all Spurs and Spam round these days.
Col who away in the EFL Trophy on 11:46 - Jul 14 with 971 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

If you’re not aware please read up on the B team boycott before deciding to attend.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024