Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things this year that you are excited about more than us playing in the 3rd div 01:37 - Jul 13 with 703 viewsBlueBadger

I've just booked tickets to see Lizzo in Manchester.

GO.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Things this year that you are excited about more than us playing in the 3rd div on 12:54 - Jul 13 with 653 viewsmeekreech

Watching the grass grow !

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Things this year that you are excited about more than us playing in the 3rd div on 12:56 - Jul 13 with 646 viewswkj

Meeting my cousin for a drink, if she can pull herself away from Netmums

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Things this year that you are excited about more than us playing in the 3rd div on 12:58 - Jul 13 with 643 viewsBigManBlue

Getting a pay rise
Watching BoJo c*ck it all up
That dream about Heidi
The sweet, sweet tears of Norwich fans as they realise you have to defend in the PL

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Things this year that you are excited about more than us playing in the 3rd div on 13:05 - Jul 13 with 632 viewsSporall

You need to find something better to get excited about if Lizzo excites you.
Things this year that you are excited about more than us playing in the 3rd div on 13:12 - Jul 13 with 601 viewswkj

Things this year that you are excited about more than us playing in the 3rd div on 12:58 - Jul 13 by BigManBlue

Getting a pay rise
Watching BoJo c*ck it all up
That dream about Heidi
The sweet, sweet tears of Norwich fans as they realise you have to defend in the PL

Enjoy

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024