Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Justin Gatlin 04:35 - Jul 13 with 730 viewschristiand

I see Gatlin won the 100m at the latest Diamond League athletics meet in Monaco beating the latest US prospect Noah Lyles into second in a time of 9.91secs. I find it very sceptical that a 37 year old appears to be getting quicker with age. Gatlin has form for using performance enhancing drugs, but is this me being an old cynic? Just seems to defy all biological theory and logic.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 4:40]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Justin Gatlin on 13:15 - Jul 13 with 643 viewsWD19

Whether or not he is still ‘at it’ (he has been caught twice) some of the benefits to his body that previous inputs generated will exist long after his bans expired.

Is tricky because the only solution is a lifetime ban for (potentially) one indiscretion.
Justin Gatlin on 15:05 - Jul 13 with 590 viewschristiand

Justin Gatlin on 13:15 - Jul 13 by WD19

Whether or not he is still ‘at it’ (he has been caught twice) some of the benefits to his body that previous inputs generated will exist long after his bans expired.

Is tricky because the only solution is a lifetime ban for (potentially) one indiscretion.

I think it should be a life time ban, no second or third chances they know the risks if caught. It must be really hard for clean athletes when they approach that start line and look across at their competition and ask, 'Wonder if they are taking performance enhancing drugs?' Especially if they have been caught previously, the doubts must be there.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 16:23]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024