Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is having relations with your cousin OK? 12:58 - Jul 13 with 4476 viewsfooters

Is having relations with your cousin OK?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 12:59 - Jul 13 with 4460 viewswkj

The irony of this colour distribution tho

[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 13:00]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:05 - Jul 13 with 4420 viewsBigManBlue

Only if you don’t tell your sister.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:12 - Jul 13 with 4363 viewsCoco

Only if you’re Royalty.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:15 - Jul 13 with 4347 viewsJ2BLUE

What about distant cousins? Asking for a friend.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:17 - Jul 13 with 4331 viewsfooters

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:15 - Jul 13 by J2BLUE

For the record, this is about first cousins only. Second and third are obviously permissible.

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:19 - Jul 13 with 4316 viewsJ2BLUE

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:17 - Jul 13 by footers

For the record, this is about first cousins only. Second and third are obviously permissible.

Third permissible?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:21 - Jul 13 with 4307 viewsfooters

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:19 - Jul 13 by J2BLUE

Third permissible?

Do you think she could be the woman to make you into a man, finally?

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:26 - Jul 13 with 4287 viewsyorkshire

Well this post isn’t going reaffirm any stereotypes about Ipswich fans is it
[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 13:27]
Login to get fewer ads

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:26 - Jul 13 with 4286 viewsFtnfwest

It’s expanding the gene pool in Norfolk
Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:29 - Jul 13 with 4273 viewsfooters

So far, the way the voting reads is: it's probably not OK to shag your cousin, but if they're really attractive you can go for it. If they're up for it too, then it's completely fine, and just because they're willing doesn't mean it'll be any good.

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:30 - Jul 13 with 4265 viewsfooters

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:26 - Jul 13 by yorkshire

Well this post isn’t going reaffirm any stereotypes about Ipswich fans is it
[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 13:27]

I'd just read a thread on Netmums earlier about this and was shocked so many people said it was fine! But maybe I'm that way inclined because my cousins aren't very attractive.

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 14:23 - Jul 13 with 4140 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:30 - Jul 13 by footers

I'd just read a thread on Netmums earlier about this and was shocked so many people said it was fine! But maybe I'm that way inclined because my cousins aren't very attractive.

For a moment dear boy, i thought you had discovered your work colleague was in some way related to you and were seeking TWTD approval for continued flirty mind shenanigans

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 16:41 - Jul 13 with 4017 viewsmojo

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:15 - Jul 13 by J2BLUE

No, long distant relationships never seem to work.
Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 17:02 - Jul 13 with 3969 viewsBloomBlue

Only if they are the same sex
Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 18:53 - Jul 13 with 3830 viewsmrshallisfit

Yes. If you're not fussed whether they have more than 2 ears.
Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 19:59 - Jul 13 with 3756 viewsGeoffSentence

My cousin? Go for it. She'll be delighted as she's a bit of a biffa.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 20:02 - Jul 13 with 3745 viewsgiant_stow

Woof!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 22:24 - Jul 13 with 3621 viewsJeff_winger

The queen and Prince Phillip are cousins so it must be fine
Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 10:33 - Jul 14 with 3398 viewsfooters

This poll is now officially closed. My thanks to all who participated in what was a lively debate about slipping a length to your first cousin.

It seems Netmums and TWTD are at odds over this issue. While it was actively encouraged on that forum, TWTD has taken a tougher line in saying that it is not OK to pork a relative. However it may be permissible in some circumstances. Perhaps the poll would have read differently had we all had more attractive cousins. Food for thought.

Enjoy your Sunday, TWTD.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024