Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Judge 13:25 - Jul 14 with 1326 viewsWickets

Do we know if there is a release clause on his contract ? Cant say i have heard one mentioned .
Alan Judge on 13:26 - Jul 14 with 1314 viewsBobbychase

There isn't. There was a rumour there was but EADT boys asked the club and they said no

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Alan Judge on 13:28 - Jul 14 with 1304 viewsWickets

Alan Judge on 13:26 - Jul 14 by Bobbychase

There isn't. There was a rumour there was but EADT boys asked the club and they said no

Thanks .
Alan Judge on 13:28 - Jul 14 with 1302 viewsRyorry

Even if there is, I'd be pretty disappointed in him if he's not insulted by the £250K offer sufficiently to dig his heels in & decide to stay & get into the Ch'ship with us!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Alan Judge on 14:20 - Jul 14 with 1166 viewsWickets

Alan Judge on 13:28 - Jul 14 by Ryorry

Even if there is, I'd be pretty disappointed in him if he's not insulted by the £250K offer sufficiently to dig his heels in & decide to stay & get into the Ch'ship with us!

Pretty sure it dont work like that !
Alan Judge on 14:37 - Jul 14 with 1092 viewsJ2BLUE

Alan Judge on 13:28 - Jul 14 by Ryorry

Insulted? He was available on a free a few months ago and a former boss thinks enough of him to offer a fee.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Alan Judge on 15:19 - Jul 14 with 1028 viewsRyorry

Alan Judge on 14:37 - Jul 14 by J2BLUE

Insulted? He was available on a free a few months ago and a former boss thinks enough of him to offer a fee.

In my defence m'Lud, price tags for him from others on here today have ranged from £1m-£3m!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Alan Judge on 15:50 - Jul 14 with 968 viewsJ2BLUE

Alan Judge on 15:19 - Jul 14 by Ryorry

In my defence m'Lud, price tags for him from others on here today have ranged from £1m-£3m!!

£3m?!?!

To be fair, it's one of those awkward ones where he's worth more to us than any team will probably want to pay. I hope we play hardball for once and keep him here (not that he's said anything to suggest he wants to go of course). It would be peak Evans to sell him off for £500k and replace him with a Premier League youth loan.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024