Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colchester United on Friday 18:00 - Jul 14 with 2973 viewsBLUEBEAT

Haven’t been to the new ground before.

Can you park on the nearby industrial estates?

Poll: W or W

Colchester United on Friday on 18:07 - Jul 14 with 2953 viewsskyblue23

You can but they normally charge £8-£10 from memory. Could could park on the estate opposite the rugby club and walk across the rugby club field for free.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Colchester United on Friday on 19:22 - Jul 14 with 2844 viewsColin_Viljoen

You can pre-book the car park at the ground for £6. All the local road have restrictions.
Colchester United on Friday on 19:23 - Jul 14 with 2842 viewsBLUEBEAT

Thanks chaps.

Poll: W or W

Colchester United on Friday on 08:10 - Jul 15 with 2608 viewsHarlestonblue

I went there the other year for the first time to watch Paul Anderson play for Bradford city.................only he was injured!
You can use the nearby Park and Ride and pay the attendant. It was about £3. Park in the far corner near McDonalds and you won't have so far to walk.
To access the p&r come off the A12, up to the roundabout and turn right, over the A12. Just follow the signs. See you there.
Colchester United on Friday on 11:55 - Jul 15 with 2512 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Colchester United on Friday on 18:07 - Jul 14 by skyblue23

You can but they normally charge £8-£10 from memory. Could could park on the estate opposite the rugby club and walk across the rugby club field for free.

As a member of the neighbourhood watch of that estate, I strongly object to this proposal.

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Colchester United on Friday on 11:58 - Jul 15 with 2490 viewsskyblue23

Colchester United on Friday on 11:55 - Jul 15 by SimonCleggsNeck

As a member of the neighbourhood watch of that estate, I strongly object to this proposal.

Catch me if you can

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Colchester United on Friday on 13:17 - Jul 15 with 2418 viewsArnieM

Parking is a bloody rip off around Col Utd s ground. It’s an industrial estate ffs!!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Colchester United on Friday on 15:38 - Jul 15 with 2330 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Colchester United on Friday on 13:17 - Jul 15 by ArnieM

Parking is a bloody rip off around Col Utd s ground. It’s an industrial estate ffs!!

Sounds like you're angry

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Login to get fewer ads

Colchester United on Friday on 21:57 - Jul 15 with 2168 viewsArnieM

Colchester United on Friday on 15:38 - Jul 15 by Northstander_Blue

Sounds like you're angry

Yip , I am .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Colchester United on Friday on 22:32 - Jul 15 with 2112 viewsHARRY10

Colchester United on Friday on 19:22 - Jul 14 by Colin_Viljoen

You can pre-book the car park at the ground for £6. All the local road have restrictions.

What's the difference between just booking a space and pre-booking a space ?

Do you have to do 'something' before you book, perhaps ?
Colchester United on Friday on 22:34 - Jul 15 with 2106 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Colchester United on Friday on 11:58 - Jul 15 by skyblue23

Catch me if you can

If there are no parking restrictions there is no rule for you to be caught over.

Depending on how modern the estate is (and therefore how much the residents have already filled every available slot), considerate parking should not be any problem and having more people around should increase security rather than worry the neighbourhood watch!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Colchester United on Friday on 22:39 - Jul 15 with 2098 viewsChateauWines

Colchester United on Friday on 22:34 - Jul 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

If there are no parking restrictions there is no rule for you to be caught over.

Depending on how modern the estate is (and therefore how much the residents have already filled every available slot), considerate parking should not be any problem and having more people around should increase security rather than worry the neighbourhood watch!

It’s a hellhole to get out of. Rare times we both play at home at same time I easily get back from Portman Road before my Col U supporting neighbour and I get train

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Colchester United on Friday on 11:37 - Jul 16 with 1984 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Colchester United on Friday on 22:34 - Jul 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

Tell that to Anne Boyle (chairwoman of neighborhood watch). Tyre deflation has been discussed already.

Be prepared!

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Colchester United on Friday on 11:58 - Jul 16 with 1947 viewsitfcjoe

Anyone a member of David Lloyd - and if so is it possible to park there then walk over?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Colchester United on Friday on 12:02 - Jul 16 with 1937 viewsCoastalblue

Colchester United on Friday on 11:37 - Jul 16 by SimonCleggsNeck

Tell that to Anne Boyle (chairwoman of neighborhood watch). Tyre deflation has been discussed already.

Be prepared!

What's the basis of the objection? I've done this on more than one occasion.

It could be amusing with people beginning to video the exterior of their parked cars seeing a neighborhood watch scheme being accused of damage. Probably wouldn't come to that, but I am perplexed as to why it's an issue?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Colchester United on Friday on 12:09 - Jul 16 with 1918 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Colchester United on Friday on 12:02 - Jul 16 by Coastalblue

What's the basis of the objection? I've done this on more than one occasion.

It could be amusing with people beginning to video the exterior of their parked cars seeing a neighborhood watch scheme being accused of damage. Probably wouldn't come to that, but I am perplexed as to why it's an issue?

Purely a territorial thing. We also have a few elderly residents who like to look out their windows (people watching) and cars can block their view.

If you message me your number plate I will say your a friend of mine at our emergency meeting tomorrow evening.

Colchester United on Friday on 12:12 - Jul 16 with 1911 viewsCoastalblue

Colchester United on Friday on 12:09 - Jul 16 by SimonCleggsNeck

Purely a territorial thing. We also have a few elderly residents who like to look out their windows (people watching) and cars can block their view.

If you message me your number plate I will say your a friend of mine at our emergency meeting tomorrow evening.

I did wonder, we have a similar thing here, there's a couple of parking bays which you can park in at the weekends but some of the locals don't like 'outsiders' parking there. No logical reason but people are funny.

I shan't be at our game, but do take in a Col U game occasionally throughout the season, appreciate the offer.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024