Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts 18:22 - Jul 14 with 2907 viewsCoco

Concerns me most. Surely Drinnan is a better bet.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 18:28 - Jul 14 with 2896 viewsKeaneish

Why and based on what? Drinan was anonymous today for the under-23's by all account and hardly set the world alight on loan. Roberts did OK before drifting out of contention under difficult circumstances. He'll do OK in League One. There are much better but he's got to be a better option than Drinan.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 19:22 - Jul 14 with 2796 viewsJ2BLUE

Why do people always assume the young players are going to be amazing? From what i've seen of him Roberts could be a very useful squad player in L1 and is probably on low wages. Getting rid of him would be stupid.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 19:29 - Jul 14 with 2773 viewsjas0999

Drinan has done nothing to suggest he is the answer. Roberts is very average. I’d have neither of them in the side, but if pressed Roberts has more experience and looks better than. Drinan.
The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 19:42 - Jul 14 with 2747 viewshorsehollerer

Roberts was excellent today on the left flank. MOM.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 19:42 - Jul 14 with 2745 viewsVaughan8

Not great reviews about Drinan from the u23 game so I'm guessing that isn't true.

However the fact that he is currently our 3rd striker option is slightly worrying....
The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 00:11 - Jul 15 with 2553 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Surely? Based on what evidence? This ‘they’re world beaters because they came out of the academy’ bu llsh it grates my gears. Out academy wasn’t produced anything worthwhile since Darren Bent.

Anyone mentioning Connor Wickham will need to remind me what he’s done since he left us.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 00:32 - Jul 15 with 2519 viewstextbackup

Drinan seems to have multiple news stories on him on TWTD, and honestly I wouldn't recognise him if he was stood infront of me.

whats he done to make you think he'd be a better option?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 07:04 - Jul 15 with 2378 viewsCoco

The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 00:32 - Jul 15 by textbackup

Drinan seems to have multiple news stories on him on TWTD, and honestly I wouldn't recognise him if he was stood infront of me.

I just meant from out current squad it must be more beneficial to persevere with a young hopeful rather than someone who clearly isn’t up to it.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Login to get fewer ads

The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 07:07 - Jul 15 with 2374 viewschristiand

Didn't Roberts play out wide, in his normal position not as a striker? He could do a decent job for us out there.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 08:03 - Jul 15 with 2266 viewsmeekreech

The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 00:32 - Jul 15 by textbackup

Not been bought for a ridiculous amount of money by a particularly awful manager.

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 08:30 - Jul 15 with 2220 viewsPositivelyPortman

The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 19:42 - Jul 14 by Vaughan8

Not great reviews about Drinan from the u23 game so I'm guessing that isn't true.

However the fact that he is currently our 3rd striker option is slightly worrying....

Drinan couldn’t even get a regular spot on the bench at Sutton Utd.
Another MM wonder kid.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 08:32 - Jul 15 with 2215 viewschicoazul

The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 00:11 - Jul 15 by Cheltenham_Blue

Surely? Based on what evidence? This ‘they’re world beaters because they came out of the academy’ bu llsh it grates my gears. Out academy wasn’t produced anything worthwhile since Darren Bent.

Anyone mentioning Connor Wickham will need to remind me what he’s done since he left us.

Played constantly in the Premier League for big clubs and had one big transfer since he left us.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 08:35 - Jul 15 with 2201 viewsartsbossbeard

The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 08:30 - Jul 15 by PositivelyPortman

Drinan couldn’t even get a regular spot on the bench at Sutton Utd.
Another MM wonder kid.

How much did Mings go for when he went to Villa?

Another MM wonder kid. Gggrr

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 09:35 - Jul 15 with 2126 viewsitfcjoe

I don't think so, which says more about Drinan than it does about Roberts.

Roberts is ok, he's just too dirty for me - tries to rough everyone up but just doesn't do it very well.

Roberts will be a decent enough option this year, he did ok yesterday - a good crosser of the ball and signing a striker will allow him to get back to that role more regularly.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 10:31 - Jul 15 with 2018 viewsmonty_radio

The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 09:35 - Jul 15 by itfcjoe

I don't think so, which says more about Drinan than it does about Roberts.

Roberts is ok, he's just too dirty for me - tries to rough everyone up but just doesn't do it very well.

Roberts will be a decent enough option this year, he did ok yesterday - a good crosser of the ball and signing a striker will allow him to get back to that role more regularly.

That putting himself about when played centrally is possibly a style he adopts because he lacks real understanding of the position. Should be given a bit of a try-out in his natural spot on the wing, perhaps.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 11:59 - Jul 15 with 1931 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 12:26 - Jul 15 with 1877 viewsSuperblue95

The fact we are still playing Jordan Roberts on 08:03 - Jul 15 by meekreech

Not been bought for a ridiculous amount of money by a particularly awful manager.

That point falls flat on its face considering Jordan Roberts was signed for free and Drinan wasn’t

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024