Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well if there’s anything to learn from the German cup 18:25 - Jul 14 with 943 viewsITFCMonk

It has to be that 2/3 up front is needed right? 4-1-4-1 / 4-2-3-1 needs to be converted to 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 surely ? Those 4-5-1 variations rarely work for us.

Regarding the defence, is the 4 at the back an issue? Maybe we need to go to a 3 or a 5
[Post edited 14 Jul 2019 18:28]
Well if there’s anything to learn from the German cup on 20:46 - Jul 14 with 827 viewshorsehollerer

I'd say the biggest takeaways are that we definitely shouldn't field either of those line-ups in the league. How does PL think those are our two strongest starting XIs?

Also, we should consider introducing fringe players like Judge, Nolan, Edwards, Garbutt and Sears when they become available. I reckon one or two could surprise us and do a job in league 1.

And we should definitely try to get a bit fitter and sharper before the season starts. Some of the players out there today looked like they just got back from their summer holidays ffs!

Oh, and why do we only ever show up for 45 mins in games? It's last season all over again.

So now we are the laughing stock of the entire Dutch-German border region. Next time we challenge a Bundesliga team to a scrap in an important competition like the Interwetten Cup, maybe we should think about arranging a couple of friendlies first?

I genuinely feel for the Town fans who travelled all that way for nothing.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Well if there’s anything to learn from the German cup on 21:03 - Jul 14 with 794 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I don't think Lambert is going to go 2 up.

I don't think those matches are a clear reflection of anything much at all.

The biggest worry is that Bart made a mistake again didn't he? If he stays and doesn't get back to the player of before last season it is not good.

We also look likely to rely on Norwood for goals. We need to find some way of scoring more.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Well if there’s anything to learn from the German cup on 12:05 - Jul 15 with 556 viewsHeathlander

Well if there’s anything to learn from the German cup on 20:46 - Jul 14 by horsehollerer

I'd say the biggest takeaways are that we definitely shouldn't field either of those line-ups in the league. How does PL think those are our two strongest starting XIs?

Also, we should consider introducing fringe players like Judge, Nolan, Edwards, Garbutt and Sears when they become available. I reckon one or two could surprise us and do a job in league 1.

And we should definitely try to get a bit fitter and sharper before the season starts. Some of the players out there today looked like they just got back from their summer holidays ffs!

Oh, and why do we only ever show up for 45 mins in games? It's last season all over again.

So now we are the laughing stock of the entire Dutch-German border region. Next time we challenge a Bundesliga team to a scrap in an important competition like the Interwetten Cup, maybe we should think about arranging a couple of friendlies first?

I genuinely feel for the Town fans who travelled all that way for nothing.

That made me laugh :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024