Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arise Sir Ben Stokes. Arise Sir Jofra Archer. Arise Sir Ben Stoke's bat 19:29 - Jul 14 with 678 viewswkj

N to the flipping T

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Arise Sir Ben Stokes. Arise Sir Jofra Archer. Arise Sir Ben Stoke's bat on 19:31 - Jul 14 with 666 viewscatch74

Quivering wreck.
Got to feel for NZ!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Arise Sir Ben Stokes. Arise Sir Jofra Archer. Arise Sir Ben Stoke's bat on 19:33 - Jul 14 with 660 viewswkj

Arise Sir Ben Stokes. Arise Sir Jofra Archer. Arise Sir Ben Stoke's bat on 19:31 - Jul 14 by catch74

Quivering wreck.
Got to feel for NZ!

I'm still shaking... Can you believe that?! No team deserved to lose today, Ben Stokes must be 10ft tall right now

Crybaby

Arise Sir Ben Stokes. Arise Sir Jofra Archer. Arise Sir Ben Stoke's bat on 19:39 - Jul 14 with 637 viewsRyorry

Arise Sir Ben Stokes. Arise Sir Jofra Archer. Arise Sir Ben Stoke's bat on 19:33 - Jul 14 by wkj

I'm still shaking... Can you believe that?! No team deserved to lose today, Ben Stokes must be 10ft tall right now

And the relief on Jofra's face, literally on his knees & practically crying at the end, poor lad - what a first international season!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Arise Sir Ben Stokes. Arise Sir Jofra Archer. Arise Sir Ben Stoke's bat on 19:41 - Jul 14 with 628 viewswkj

Arise Sir Ben Stokes. Arise Sir Jofra Archer. Arise Sir Ben Stoke's bat on 19:39 - Jul 14 by Ryorry

And the relief on Jofra's face, literally on his knees & practically crying at the end, poor lad - what a first international season!

Has a youngster ever had so much pressure on his shoulder. What a beautiful moment for the chap, considering he flapped the first bowl- I don't know how he held it together

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024