Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry 20:31 - Jul 14 with 3473 viewstroyse

Sorry im stupid just worried about sitution im pathetic i know money getting etc really stressing me just sorry
Sorry (n/t) on 20:33 - Jul 14 with 2511 viewsWD19

[Post edited 14 Jul 2019 20:36]
Sorry on 20:33 - Jul 14 with 2503 viewsJ2BLUE

You're not stupid. There's nothing worse than having a worry hanging over you. Any idea how long your appeal will take?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sorry on 20:36 - Jul 14 with 2483 viewswkj

You'll do yourself a whoopsie by worrying. It's in the hands of the gods... Well... Devils... now. Have faith and don't let this ruin your life. Even if the worst happens, try and enjoy what you can do and enjoy what you can do to the fullest, even if it means you won't be able to make away games your home games season ticket has been sorted out via the brilliant people who helped with what they could.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2019 20:38]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Sorry on 20:37 - Jul 14 with 2472 viewswkj

Sorry on 20:33 - Jul 14 by J2BLUE

You're not stupid. There's nothing worse than having a worry hanging over you. Any idea how long your appeal will take?

Within 28 days of them receiving the appeal, although they try and get appeals done as soon as they can.

Crybaby

Sorry on 20:42 - Jul 14 with 2419 viewstroyse

Sorry on 20:33 - Jul 14 by J2BLUE

Not sure few weeks guess worried mate
Sorry on 20:44 - Jul 14 with 2396 viewstroyse

Sorry on 20:37 - Jul 14 by wkj

Within 28 days of them receiving the appeal, although they try and get appeals done as soon as they can.

Hoping see social worker this week need letters sent to dwp asap to spead up letters saying about me
Sorry on 20:44 - Jul 14 with 2384 viewsJ2BLUE

Sorry on 20:42 - Jul 14 by troyse

Not sure few weeks guess worried mate

Find something to take your mind off it for a little while.

African Cup is on Eurosport.

MLS on Sky Sports Football at 9pm. MLS is always entertaining

Truly impaired.

Sorry on 20:45 - Jul 14 with 2384 viewstroyse

Sorry on 20:36 - Jul 14 by wkj

You'll do yourself a whoopsie by worrying. It's in the hands of the gods... Well... Devils... now. Have faith and don't let this ruin your life. Even if the worst happens, try and enjoy what you can do and enjoy what you can do to the fullest, even if it means you won't be able to make away games your home games season ticket has been sorted out via the brilliant people who helped with what they could.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2019 20:38]

Worried and football my life
Login to get fewer ads

Sorry on 20:46 - Jul 14 with 2367 viewstroyse

Sorry on 20:44 - Jul 14 by J2BLUE

Find something to take your mind off it for a little while.

African Cup is on Eurosport.

MLS on Sky Sports Football at 9pm. MLS is always entertaining

Hno mate sorry i deserve rot sorry
Sorry on 20:47 - Jul 14 with 2360 viewsjeera

Sorry on 20:37 - Jul 14 by wkj

This isn't the appeal as such though is it, this is the Mandatory Reconsideration, which does sometimes work but only if sufficient new evidence is put forward and accepted.

The tribunal following that can take many months, pushing a year.

Troy needs to speak to someone about this. The poor guy will make himself quite unwell.

I have no idea if he has people to help him with financial decisions or if indeed he needs it or not.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2019 20:48]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sorry on 20:47 - Jul 14 with 2350 viewsbrogansnose

For a start you're not pathetic and its totally understandable why you're stressed but I'm glad you come on here to sound off buh.

I can't say a lot to help but do your best to get some proper sleep and try to focus on some things other than the appeal which , like others say, will be fine.

One day at a time and one hurdle as it comes. You've got a lot of people rooting for you and who are in your corner.

All the best, Broggs.
Sorry on 20:47 - Jul 14 with 2350 viewswkj

Sorry on 20:45 - Jul 14 by troyse

Worried and football my life

I appreciate that, I really do, though you are torturing yourself at the moment, try and think of the positives to get you through the next few weeks, you will have some thing to look forward to either way, we all hope the best for you.

Crybaby

Sorry on 20:48 - Jul 14 with 2341 viewsJ2BLUE

Sorry on 20:46 - Jul 14 by troyse

No you don't. You deserve what is rightfully yours and you deserve to live your life without the DWP and morons on Twitter making you worry like this. You're a good guy and if there is any justice, by the time Town kick off for the first game at Portman Road you'll have your money back.

Truly impaired.

Sorry on 20:50 - Jul 14 with 2319 viewsjeera

You are entitled to a bit of happiness, like everyone else.

Do you have help Troy? I don't mean every now and then, I mean to make daily choices with living expenses etc?

Sorry on 20:52 - Jul 14 with 2287 viewstroyse

Sorry on 20:47 - Jul 14 by jeera

This isn't the appeal as such though is it, this is the Mandatory Reconsideration, which does sometimes work but only if sufficient new evidence is put forward and accepted.

The tribunal following that can take many months, pushing a year.

Troy needs to speak to someone about this. The poor guy will make himself quite unwell.

I have no idea if he has people to help him with financial decisions or if indeed he needs it or not.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2019 20:48]

Yh worried not going do well and money that
Sorry on 20:53 - Jul 14 with 2279 viewstroyse

Sorry on 20:47 - Jul 14 by brogansnose

For a start you're not pathetic and its totally understandable why you're stressed but I'm glad you come on here to sound off buh.

I can't say a lot to help but do your best to get some proper sleep and try to focus on some things other than the appeal which , like others say, will be fine.

One day at a time and one hurdle as it comes. You've got a lot of people rooting for you and who are in your corner.

All the best, Broggs.

Sorry yh
Sorry on 20:54 - Jul 14 with 2266 viewstroyse

Sorry on 20:47 - Jul 14 by wkj

I appreciate that, I really do, though you are torturing yourself at the moment, try and think of the positives to get you through the next few weeks, you will have some thing to look forward to either way, we all hope the best for you.

Will i tho been bad worried
Sorry on 20:54 - Jul 14 with 2266 viewsbrogansnose

You do deserve good stuff which is why you've got so much support on here. Don't let them to$$ers from twitter make you think anything different.
Sorry on 20:56 - Jul 14 with 2250 viewstroyse

Sorry on 20:48 - Jul 14 by J2BLUE

No you don't. You deserve what is rightfully yours and you deserve to live your life without the DWP and morons on Twitter making you worry like this. You're a good guy and if there is any justice, by the time Town kick off for the first game at Portman Road you'll have your money back.

Doubt i will not confident at all and worried sept onwards monthly money hate myself
Sorry on 20:57 - Jul 14 with 2240 viewsjeera

Sorry on 20:52 - Jul 14 by troyse

Yh worried not going do well and money that

I wish you would stay off Twitter.

It's called Twitter for a reason you know.

It's full of twits.

Sorry on 20:58 - Jul 14 with 2231 viewstroyse

Sorry on 20:50 - Jul 14 by jeera

You are entitled to a bit of happiness, like everyone else.

Do you have help Troy? I don't mean every now and then, I mean to make daily choices with living expenses etc?

Yh hope social worker can help dunno if i can take alot more of appeal stress tho unsure money and dab thing
Sorry on 20:59 - Jul 14 with 2219 viewstroyse

Sorry on 20:54 - Jul 14 by brogansnose

You do deserve good stuff which is why you've got so much support on here. Don't let them to$$ers from twitter make you think anything different.

Thanks sorry just anxious ino im tool
Sorry on 20:59 - Jul 14 with 2217 viewsjeera

Sorry on 20:56 - Jul 14 by troyse

Doubt i will not confident at all and worried sept onwards monthly money hate myself

It's not my business to keep asking I know, but I do wish you would seek help with managing money.

It's difficult to help when not understanding your circumstances mate.

I hope you have good people around you.

Sorry on 21:00 - Jul 14 with 2205 viewstroyse

Sorry on 20:57 - Jul 14 by jeera

I wish you would stay off Twitter.

It's called Twitter for a reason you know.

It's full of twits.

Sorry im stupid
Sorry on 21:01 - Jul 14 with 2196 viewsjeera

Sorry on 20:58 - Jul 14 by troyse

Yh hope social worker can help dunno if i can take alot more of appeal stress tho unsure money and dab thing

The point I am trying to make Troy, is that you are putting all your hope into this decision.

I am concerned it will hurt your confidence more if it doesn't work out.

You need plans in place to make you feel more secure.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024