Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well.What do you expect ? 20:37 - Jul 14 with 5031 viewseddiespearitt03

Forget the season after season hype,spin,5 year plan, strapped for cash etc etc ....call it what you like. We are going nowhere fast. When you retain the same players who have done nothing in previous seasons, players who are injured even before the season starts then what kind of pre-season results are you looking for.
Evans is going to take this club nowhere.
Well.What do you expect ? on 20:41 - Jul 14 with 4067 viewsJ2BLUE

I expect people to panic after 180 minutes of pre season football as they do every year. Before anyone replies about last year i'm talking about the people who react the same way season after season saying we're doomed.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Well.What do you expect ? on 20:45 - Jul 14 with 4038 viewswkj

It was never going to be easy, and it's such a heart breaker seeing our decline, but then in some ways you have to appreciate were not in a Bolton situation. It's a minor consolation, but just can't put so much stock in a fitness tournament.

Evans does have to support Lambert with the back line though, we can't go all year with our defence this way unless we are dominating the attack for 90 minutes most games

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Well.What do you expect ? on 20:45 - Jul 14 with 4039 viewstextbackup

the teams we've played so far are a much much better standard of football than we are currently, and a better standard than we normally face in pre season.

I don't like that we are conceding goals for fun, but like I say the teams we are facing are class.

I don't expect to see us get beat by colwho etc.

what is apparent tho, is we need another CB.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Well.What do you expect ? on 20:58 - Jul 14 with 3985 viewsmadmouse1959

Well.What do you expect ? on 20:45 - Jul 14 by textbackup

the teams we've played so far are a much much better standard of football than we are currently, and a better standard than we normally face in pre season.

I don't like that we are conceding goals for fun, but like I say the teams we are facing are class.

Oh here we go. Its only a pre-season fitness tester thingy. The fact remains Evans should of got rid of the dead wood at this club and he didn,t. So the cushdie little click remains and everyone just soldiers on doing the best they can. The first ten results will give you an idea of how the season will pan out. Expect some players out with injury and another frustrating season ahead. Evans Out.

shampoo dave

Well.What do you expect ? on 21:11 - Jul 14 with 3917 viewsHerbivore

Well.What do you expect ? on 20:58 - Jul 14 by madmouse1959

Oh here we go. Its only a pre-season fitness tester thingy. The fact remains Evans should of got rid of the dead wood at this club and he didn,t. So the cushdie little click remains and everyone just soldiers on doing the best they can. The first ten results will give you an idea of how the season will pan out. Expect some players out with injury and another frustrating season ahead. Evans Out.

Lol.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Well.What do you expect ? on 21:14 - Jul 14 with 3895 viewsbrogansnose

Well.What do you expect ? on 20:45 - Jul 14 by textbackup

You don't learn much playing Sudbury Town.
Well.What do you expect ? on 21:46 - Jul 14 with 3841 viewsSuperblue95

It’s
Have
Didn’t
Cushty
Clique
Injuries

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Well.What do you expect ? on 22:00 - Jul 14 with 3790 viewstextbackup

plenty of players have gone this closed season, cant get rid of them all can we silly

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Well.What do you expect ? on 22:19 - Jul 14 with 3728 viewsGirthyguy

Can't you just wait till we have played 10 league games. The transfer window is not even close to shutting also. I thought last pre season when we although we lost that day against West Ham we looked pretty decent and thought we were going to have a good season and we all know what happened after that. Pre season games really don't mean an awful lot.
Well.What do you expect ? on 08:15 - Jul 15 with 3479 viewsSomethingBlue

That's an excellent flounce - fair play.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Well.What do you expect ? on 08:35 - Jul 15 with 3440 viewschicoazul

Well.What do you expect ? on 20:41 - Jul 14 by J2BLUE

I expect people to panic after 180 minutes of pre season football as they do every year. Before anyone replies about last year i'm talking about the people who react the same way season after season saying we're doomed.

Well TBF there were q

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Well.What do you expect ? on 08:35 - Jul 15 with 3437 viewschicoazul

Well.What do you expect ? on 20:41 - Jul 14 by J2BLUE

Well TBF there were quite a few posters on here who were very very concerned, and voiced it, after Braintree last season.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Well.What do you expect ? on 08:43 - Jul 15 with 3423 viewsbrazil1982

Well.What do you expect ? on 21:46 - Jul 14 by Superblue95

It’s
Have
Didn’t
Cushty
Clique
Injuries

What's your problem? Bore off.
Well.What do you expect ? on 10:20 - Jul 15 with 3344 viewsSuperblue95

Well.What do you expect ? on 08:43 - Jul 15 by brazil1982

What's your problem? Bore off.

Oh don’t be so touchy you pillock

Well.What do you expect ? on 11:03 - Jul 15 with 3303 viewsbrazil1982

Well.What do you expect ? on 10:20 - Jul 15 by Superblue95

Stop acting as the Grammar Police then. Pathetic.
Well.What do you expect ? on 11:05 - Jul 15 with 3297 viewsBigManBlue

Pilloque*

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Well.What do you expect ? on 11:08 - Jul 15 with 3292 viewsStokieBlue

Utterly shameful, losing to a team that finished 10th in the Bundesliga who did well against Dortmund and Bayern.

This forum is full of loons. If it's not conspiracy theories or casual evidence dismissal then it's expecting to comfortably beat the equivalent of mid-level premiership teams in one of the first preseason friendlies which really aren't about the result.

It's an indictment of society as a whole unfortunately.

SB
[Post edited 15 Jul 2019 11:10]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Well.What do you expect ? on 11:08 - Jul 15 with 3291 viewsblueislander

Well.What do you expect ? on 11:03 - Jul 15 by brazil1982

What is rather pathetic is the very poor English used by so many posters.
Well.What do you expect ? on 11:16 - Jul 15 with 3271 viewsbrazil1982

Well.What do you expect ? on 11:08 - Jul 15 by blueislander

What is rather pathetic is the very poor English used by so many posters.

FGS does it matter on an internet forum? Really? A lot of people are probably typing on their phones on a train rather quickly and are not checking their posts like a PhD student might on his final thesis.
I suspect a few may have dyslexia too.
Well.What do you expect ? on 11:20 - Jul 15 with 3251 viewswkj

Well.What do you expect ? on 11:05 - Jul 15 by BigManBlue

Pilloque*

Pique*

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Well.What do you expect ? on 11:25 - Jul 15 with 3236 viewsSuperblue95

Well.What do you expect ? on 11:20 - Jul 15 by wkj

Pique*

You missed an r

Look... on 11:26 - Jul 15 with 3233 viewsunstableblue

... whilst I totally agree the issue with many of our fans is that they have a blind spot on the effectiveness of certain established players - Bart, Skuse,Chambers, Knudsen - and would rather blame anything else.

That’s what we’ve got! Hopefully Lambert can get the most out of them - and has rightly discarded Knudsen (who was hugely ineffective last season). And I do worry deeply about Barts flapping.

AND... we’ve ended with Ipswich being all about the manager, the youth, and a few more experienced players, which now includes Norwood (yes I know he’s only worked at a lower level).

That’s where we are... as fans we have really got to back Lambert and the youth. If the youth don’t kick on, I agree we’re screwed. Time for
Marcus bashing and vitriol will be if we have no chance of promotion next season.

Get on the happy bus!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Well.What do you expect ? on 11:29 - Jul 15 with 3224 viewsSuperblue95

Well.What do you expect ? on 11:03 - Jul 15 by brazil1982

My spelling, grammar and general sentence structure isn’t the best so it was a more light hearted post than you have taken it.

Besides, I think people only mock poor grammar on here if the overall point they are making is a stupid one. If someone is making a well thought out, reasonable, sensible post but make a couple of errors, they tend to get ignored.

However my point remains, don’t be so touchy you pilloque

Well.What do you expect ? on 11:41 - Jul 15 with 3178 viewspickles110564

Well.What do you expect ? on 21:46 - Jul 14 by Superblue95

It’s
Have
Didn’t
Cushty
Clique
Injuries

Without capital letters.
Well.What do you expect ? on 01:10 - Jul 16 with 3047 viewsmadmouse1959

A pillock from Pilockricky who adds nothing relevant to the original post that suggests we ain,t got a cat in hells kitchen of getting out of League One.

Maybe we should of released the players who have had a few seasons here already. Watching Skuse pass his pre-season penalty kick to the Utrecht goalkeeper was a clue that we,re in for another frustrating season.

shampoo dave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024