Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. 11:38 - Jul 15 with 1364 viewsOldsmoker

He tweeted....
“A d..n close run thing, we clearly don’t need Europe to win… #CricketWorldCupFinal.”
and someone replied....
“Captained by an immigrant, batting led by an immigrant, fastest bowler an immigrant, leading all-rounder an immigrant, main spinner son of an immigrant.”
Eoin Morgan is Irish.
The tweet was stupid and so is Rees-Mogg.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/14/not-cricket-jacob-rees-mogg-cri

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 11:46 - Jul 15 with 1327 viewsvilanovablue

A myopic, point scoring post and a waste of time a bit like Mogg really...
Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 11:49 - Jul 15 with 1318 viewsOldsmoker

Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 11:46 - Jul 15 by vilanovablue

A myopic, point scoring post and a waste of time a bit like Mogg really...

Point scoring?
Where's my uppie then?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 11:51 - Jul 15 with 1314 viewsEwan_Oozami

Shows how useless he is to miss the obvious point that the the game was won by products of the glorious British Empire! Super Lolz!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 13:24 - Jul 15 with 1198 viewsfactual_blue

And rees-moggy willing submits to the authority of a foreign prince.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 14:19 - Jul 15 with 1133 viewsBigManBlue

You can't spell jerkoff racist muppet without JRM.

Not even in Latin.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 14:20 - Jul 15 with 1132 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone able to see through that tweet is not his target audience.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 14:26 - Jul 15 with 1112 viewsvilanovablue

Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 11:49 - Jul 15 by Oldsmoker

Point scoring?
Where's my uppie then?

His point not your point and you now have an uppie :)
Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 14:44 - Jul 15 with 1092 viewsBlueBadger

Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 14:20 - Jul 15 by J2BLUE

Anyone able to see through that tweet is not his target audience.

So, basically his target audience is xenophobic, backwards-looking thickos?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 14:46 - Jul 15 with 1086 viewsfactual_blue

Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 13:24 - Jul 15 by factual_blue

And rees-moggy willing submits to the authority of a foreign prince.

Ah...I didn't realise the Argentine head of the Catholic Church wasn't a foreign prince.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 15:01 - Jul 15 with 1061 viewsIllinoisblue

Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 14:44 - Jul 15 by BlueBadger

So, basically his target audience is xenophobic, backwards-looking thickos?

see also Trump's audience

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 15:02 - Jul 15 with 1059 viewsBlueBadger

Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 15:01 - Jul 15 by Illinoisblue

And the Conservative party..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 15:03 - Jul 15 with 1057 viewsDanTheMan

Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 15:01 - Jul 15 by Illinoisblue

Those tweets he did about those women he doesn't like are pretty despicable. Even more than his usual rants.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 15:12 - Jul 15 with 1048 viewsBlueBadger

Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 14:46 - Jul 15 by factual_blue

Ah...I didn't realise the Argentine head of the Catholic Church wasn't a foreign prince.

Given his love for all things old-fashioned though, we should prosecute him for Praemunire.

This is one that I fully expect only Guffers and maybe yourself to get..
[Post edited 15 Jul 2019 15:15]

Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 15:31 - Jul 15 with 1022 viewsWeWereZombies

Rees-Mogg using the Cricket win to play the Brexit card. on 15:12 - Jul 15 by BlueBadger

Given his love for all things old-fashioned though, we should prosecute him for Praemunire.

This is one that I fully expect only Guffers and maybe yourself to get..
[Post edited 15 Jul 2019 15:15]

But some of the rest of us know how to Google.

And how dare you equate Rees-Mogg with Cardinal Wolsey!

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024