Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. 13:34 - Jul 15 with 3926 viewsSitfcB

They’ve signed some very good players including this one today...

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 13:37 - Jul 15 with 3367 viewschicoazul

Theyre really going for it arent they.
Meanwhile we just signed a bloke who couldn't get a spot in his normal position in Oxford's team.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 13:38 - Jul 15 with 3328 viewsKieran_Knows

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 13:37 - Jul 15 by chicoazul

Theyre really going for it arent they.
Meanwhile we just signed a bloke who couldn't get a spot in his normal position in Oxford's team.

These are the days brother, these are the days.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 13:44 - Jul 15 with 3268 viewsGuthrum

I think we've found our "Derby County" for the season ...

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 13:46 - Jul 15 with 3248 viewsSWGF

He's done well to get a 2yr contract. I looked quicker than him, the last time I saw him play.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 13:47 - Jul 15 with 3237 viewsReuser_is_God

Will be hilarious when they finish 7th again.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 13:47 - Jul 15 with 3235 viewsskyblue23

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 13:46 - Jul 15 by SWGF

He's done well to get a 2yr contract. I looked quicker than him, the last time I saw him play.

Sheffield Wednesday game at portman road last season he came on and looked well past it. League 1 is another level though, but I'm not too worried about him.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 13:49 - Jul 15 with 3214 viewsgmanrom

Challenging us lol, challenging maybe yes, challlenging us i doubt it, unless they are looking for a mid table finish.

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 13:57 - Jul 15 with 3137 viewsfooters

I wouldn't worry about a club that employ's a writer who doesnt understand apostrophe's.

Edit for obvious mistake's.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2019 14:37]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 14:34 - Jul 15 with 2995 viewsBlueBadger

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 13:47 - Jul 15 by Reuser_is_God

Will be hilarious when they finish 7th again.

Above us?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 14:39 - Jul 15 with 2952 viewsBlueBadger

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 13:57 - Jul 15 by footers

I wouldn't worry about a club that employ's a writer who doesnt understand apostrophe's.

Edit for obvious mistake's.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2019 14:37]

Reading, you're post their deeply offended my inner grammar pedant.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2019 14:46]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 14:44 - Jul 15 with 2926 viewsfactual_blue

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 14:39 - Jul 15 by BlueBadger

What has a town in Berkshire got to do with it?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 14:45 - Jul 15 with 2926 viewsfooters

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 14:39 - Jul 15 by BlueBadger

*grammer

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 14:46 - Jul 15 with 2916 viewsfactual_blue

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 14:45 - Jul 15 by footers

*grammer

*pendant

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 14:49 - Jul 15 with 2890 viewsWhymarkmariner

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 14:45 - Jul 15 by footers

*grammer

Yeah, had two of those, sadly they both passed away many years ago.
Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 14:51 - Jul 15 with 2880 viewsBlueBadger

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 13:38 - Jul 15 by Kieran_Knows

These are the days brother, these are the days.

100 GOALS AND 100 POINTS

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 14:52 - Jul 15 with 2858 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Rather them than us!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 16:04 - Jul 15 with 2743 viewsGarv

DF is managing them again, and now Boyd going back?

Is it 2011 again?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 16:05 - Jul 15 with 2732 viewsReuser_is_God

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 14:34 - Jul 15 by BlueBadger

Above us?

Don't be such a berk.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 16:46 - Jul 15 with 2621 viewsIllinoisblue

Ferguson will be sacked by December.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 18:20 - Jul 15 with 2412 viewsSitfcB

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 16:04 - Jul 15 by Garv

DF is managing them again, and now Boyd going back?

Is it 2011 again?

I hope not...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/14514657

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 18:41 - Jul 15 with 2339 viewsJimmyJazz

L1 teams all shuddering in trepidation tonight

Maybe they will sign Mackail-Smith as well?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 19:51 - Jul 15 with 2216 viewsElderGrizzly

They’ll still be as open at the back as a 70 year old hooker...
Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 20:13 - Jul 15 with 2151 viewsWickets

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 19:51 - Jul 15 by ElderGrizzly

They’ll still be as open at the back as a 70 year old hooker...

love it !
Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 20:23 - Jul 15 with 2115 viewsVaughan8

Potentially good signing but do we actually know if he has been good in the last few years. Where has he been? Sheff Wednesday?
[Post edited 15 Jul 2019 20:24]
Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 20:42 - Jul 15 with 2050 viewsCoastalblue

I wonder what people's thoughts would be if we'd just signed Boyd?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024