Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life 16:13 - Jul 15 with 4806 viewswkj

I have been quite introvert and previous years I posted about being a prisoner in my own home. I got some wonderful advice on here, and it really truly is an amazing group of people on here who have anonymously touched my life.

Skipping forward.

I just got on one knee and asked the love of my life to marry me.

She said yes.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 16:14 - Jul 15 with 3658 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lovely. I hope you and Sprucey will be very happy together.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 16:15 - Jul 15 with 3651 viewswkj

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 16:14 - Jul 15 by Swansea_Blue

Lovely. I hope you and Sprucey will be very happy together.

Clever dick, but its not legal to marry myself, I am in north Suffolk not south Norfolk.

Crybaby

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 16:17 - Jul 15 with 3638 viewsKieran_Knows

Congrats wkj and future Mrs wkj.

All the best.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 16:24 - Jul 15 with 3606 viewsGuthrum

Congratulations! Good stuff.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 16:27 - Jul 15 with 3588 viewshampstead_blue

Well played.

Good to hear you're in a better place. Opening-up on a forum is brave and shows character.

Go well.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 16:28 - Jul 15 with 3584 viewsWeWereZombies

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 16:15 - Jul 15 by wkj

Clever dick, but its not legal to marry myself, I am in north Suffolk not south Norfolk.

Not New York then?

Congratulations

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 16:31 - Jul 15 with 3568 viewsfooters

Another good man falls victim to marriage. My condolences, mate.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 16:35 - Jul 15 with 3545 viewsgiant_stow

Bravo!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 16:36 - Jul 15 with 3537 viewswkj

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 16:35 - Jul 15 by giant_stow

Bravo!

Juliet?

Crybaby

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 16:40 - Jul 15 with 3523 viewsBluebell

Awwww. Congratulations.
Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 16:41 - Jul 15 with 3522 viewsPJH

Congratulations to you both.

Less than three weeks before the season starts to get the wedding fitted in though.
Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 16:41 - Jul 15 with 3518 viewsSwansea_Blue

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 16:15 - Jul 15 by wkj

Quite right too. In all seriousness, congratulations

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 16:43 - Jul 15 with 3503 viewsfooters

So how many cheese omelettes with peas will you be having at the reception?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 16:51 - Jul 15 with 3469 viewsbrazil1982

Congratulations.
Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 16:55 - Jul 15 with 3462 viewsGavTWTD

Many congrats!

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 16:57 - Jul 15 with 3450 viewschicoazul

Mazel tov.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 17:17 - Jul 15 with 3395 viewsCoastalblue

Congratulations, am I to assume we're all invited to the reception?

Best hope Joe Royle's not around.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 17:19 - Jul 15 with 3395 viewswkj

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 17:17 - Jul 15 by Coastalblue

Congratulations, am I to assume we're all invited to the reception?

Best hope Joe Royle's not around.

At very least someone may be on hand to post my wedding photos on here

Crybaby

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 17:25 - Jul 15 with 3389 viewshoppy

I'll raise a toast and say cheers to that... on my own rather than having that pint with you, obviously.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 17:29 - Jul 15 with 3365 viewswkj

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 17:25 - Jul 15 by hoppy

I'll raise a toast and say cheers to that... on my own rather than having that pint with you, obviously.

I stand by what I just texted you, she is the big day, but the drink with you remains the BIGGER day

Crybaby

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 17:37 - Jul 15 with 3350 viewsDarth_Koont

Congratulations!

And I think the future Mrs wkj is doing alright out of it too.

Pronouns: He/Him

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 17:40 - Jul 15 with 3342 viewsDanTheMan

Congratulations! :D

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 18:57 - Jul 15 with 3229 viewsfactual_blue

Very many congratulations.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 19:26 - Jul 15 with 3187 viewsjeera

Congratulations mate!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 19:47 - Jul 15 with 3158 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Is it a leap year.....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024