Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crazy. Prem teams should be wanting their young players going out and getting.. 20:42 - Jul 15 with 1534 viewsSitfcB

...experience, and be a bit more helpful in terms of fees/wages. Can see why lower league clubs are put off.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Crazy. Prem teams should be wanting their young players going out and getting.. on 20:48 - Jul 15 with 1474 viewsIllinoisblue

I want to know what the assistant does. Tie his laces for him?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Crazy. Prem teams should be wanting their young players going out and getting.. on 20:54 - Jul 15 with 1441 viewsSitfcB

Crazy. Prem teams should be wanting their young players going out and getting.. on 20:48 - Jul 15 by Illinoisblue

It’s Probably just his Mrs

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Crazy. Prem teams should be wanting their young players going out and getting.. on 20:55 - Jul 15 with 1452 viewsDubtractor

Crazy. Prem teams should be wanting their young players going out and getting.. on 20:48 - Jul 15 by Illinoisblue

I'd hazard a guess that some of these overpaid/pampered young men have absolutely fook all life skills.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Crazy. Prem teams should be wanting their young players going out and getting.. on 22:35 - Jul 15 with 1248 viewsHARRY10

a 'helping' hand ?
Crazy. Prem teams should be wanting their young players going out and getting.. on 08:52 - Jul 16 with 1087 viewsfactual_blue

Crazy. Prem teams should be wanting their young players going out and getting.. on 20:55 - Jul 15 by Dubtractor

I'd hazard a guess that some of these overpaid/pampered young men have absolutely fook all life skills.

I'm sure I read once that a recently-transferred player somewhere up north rang for a pizza.

He rang his agent his agent. Who was in London. To sort it out for him.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Crazy. Prem teams should be wanting their young players going out and getting.. on 09:05 - Jul 16 with 1060 viewsdusseldorf_blue

Crazy. Prem teams should be wanting their young players going out and getting.. on 08:52 - Jul 16 by factual_blue

I'm sure I read once that a recently-transferred player somewhere up north rang for a pizza.

He rang his agent his agent. Who was in London. To sort it out for him.

I forget who it is but a former Man U player, maybe one of the Neville brothers, never had an agent and recounted a story that certain players needed an assistant to buy them electrical goods etc. because they simply had no idea how one purchased a fridge for instance. As someone wrote earlier, no life skills!
Crazy. Prem teams should be wanting their young players going out and getting.. on 23:30 - Jul 16 with 896 viewsHARRY10

Like any 'commodity young players have a price and so will be subject to market conditions.

The reason many loanees joined us was that we were able (and willing) to meet the cost of that loan.

And I'm sure that our youngsters go out on that basis.... that's how it works.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024