Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus has put 100 million into the club 09:52 - Jul 16 with 15092 viewsBluefish

And won't see it ever again, you lot cry about £1.75 and call him a disgrace. Entitled nobheads. We will need to recover more next season if Lambert carries on with his performance level so far (excluding letters to fans)
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 9:52]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Evans employed him. (n/t) on 09:53 - Jul 16 with 7059 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Evans employed him. (n/t) on 09:55 - Jul 16 with 7053 viewsBluefish

Evans employed him. (n/t) on 09:53 - Jul 16 by Bloots

Evans wanted to keep Mick....

Marcus has put 100 million into the club on 09:56 - Jul 16 with 7044 viewsBlueBadger

Here's a thought - now we're in the third division, will Lambert have to slash his 'nice dinners for club legends' budget accordingly as well as his player budget?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Marcus has put 100 million into the club on 09:56 - Jul 16 with 7036 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see you trollin,' shakin' that ass.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Marcus has put 100 million into the club on 09:59 - Jul 16 with 7011 viewsFixed_It

Marcus has put 100 million into the club on 09:56 - Jul 16 by BrixtonBlue

I see you trollin,' shakin' that ass.

Of course he is. But he's not wrong though.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Marcus has put 100 million into the club on 09:59 - Jul 16 with 7013 viewsBluefish

Marcus has put 100 million into the club on 09:56 - Jul 16 by BlueBadger

Here's a thought - now we're in the third division, will Lambert have to slash his 'nice dinners for club legends' budget accordingly as well as his player budget?

If he carries on his win percentage he will have a lot of stamps for the letters he sends to tells people how great they are so they don't look at the mess he increased opposed to cleared up

You fancy Evans. (n/t) on 10:01 - Jul 16 with 6992 viewsBloots

Evans employed him. (n/t) on 09:55 - Jul 16 by Bluefish

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

You fancy Evans. (n/t) on 10:01 - Jul 16 with 6990 viewsBluefish

You fancy Evans. (n/t) on 10:01 - Jul 16 by Bloots

Don't we all?

Login to get fewer ads

Marcus has put 100 million into the club on 10:02 - Jul 16 with 6981 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Not one of your best efforts

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Marcus has put 100 million into the club on 10:12 - Jul 16 with 6938 viewsSenatorBlue

What we need is for someone to invent some form of electronic ticket distribution, that allows us to print tickets from home......I hope they invent that one day, so I can save my £1.75.
Marcus has put 100 million into the club on 10:15 - Jul 16 with 6910 viewschicoazul

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Evans employed him. (n/t) on 10:21 - Jul 16 with 6873 viewspickles110564

Evans employed him. (n/t) on 09:55 - Jul 16 by Bluefish

And so did a lot of us but the so called fans shouted us down in the Saturday chatroom.
But heaven help anyone has a different opinion than the bullies.
Marcus has put 100 million into the club on 10:23 - Jul 16 with 6854 viewsitfc48

Marcus has put 100 million into the club on 10:12 - Jul 16 by SenatorBlue

What we need is for someone to invent some form of electronic ticket distribution, that allows us to print tickets from home......I hope they invent that one day, so I can save my £1.75.

That's dependent on all teams using the same ticketing and membership software (for priorities etc).
Marcus has put 100 million into the club on 10:29 - Jul 16 with 6822 viewsskyblue23

People really need to get over Mick. He's gone and been gone over a year.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Marcus has put 100 million into the club on 10:46 - Jul 16 with 6753 viewsRegencyBlue

You ARE Marcus Evans and I claim my prize!
Evans employed him. (n/t) on 11:08 - Jul 16 with 6687 viewsGeoffSentence

Evans employed him. (n/t) on 10:21 - Jul 16 by pickles110564

And so did a lot of us but the so called fans shouted us down in the Saturday chatroom.

Bullies?

Blimey, TWTD meets Grange Hill.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Marcus has put 100 million into the club on 11:09 - Jul 16 with 6674 viewsbraveblue

His decisions. His fault. Tough. Where did you get £100m? Is this net of sales and asset transfers such as the training ground?
Which one of us is.... on 11:12 - Jul 16 with 6658 viewsBloots

Evans employed him. (n/t) on 11:08 - Jul 16 by GeoffSentence

Bullies?

Blimey, TWTD meets Grange Hill.

....Gripper Stebson?

Marcus has put 100 million into the club on 11:14 - Jul 16 with 6648 viewsSE1blue

Losing £100m that you won’t see ‘ever again’ is hardly a glowing reference either.

I’m glad that the multi millionaire who chose to invest in our club has kept us from the financial wolves but he’s been the one making the (terrible) key decisions, as we’ve drifted from premiership challengers to third division misfits.

As a club owner his performance off the field has been as bad as the playing on it. It’s just lucky he has money to keep us afloat as we sink.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Evans employed him. (n/t) on 11:27 - Jul 16 with 6606 viewsBlueBadger

Evans employed him. (n/t) on 10:21 - Jul 16 by pickles110564

You'd think that someone as non-PC as you are could handle some online rough-and-tumble.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Which one of us is.... on 11:35 - Jul 16 with 6574 viewsBlueBadger

Which one of us is.... on 11:12 - Jul 16 by Bloots

....Gripper Stebson?

Sprucey.

Gav is Mr Bronson and Phil is Mrs McCluskey.

Marcus has put 100 million into the club on 11:41 - Jul 16 with 6543 viewsNazemariner

Evans should be competing with top championship clubs for player signatures, and should also be offering far higher wages.

My mummy told me i could have these things, and that is what i shall have!
Marcus has put 100 million into the club on 11:51 - Jul 16 with 6500 viewsportmanking

Marcus has put 100 million into the club on 11:41 - Jul 16 by Nazemariner

Evans should be competing with top championship clubs for player signatures, and should also be offering far higher wages.

My mummy told me i could have these things, and that is what i shall have!

A club of our standing and fan base should be in a position to compete for good players, not scrape the barrel for freebies and loans.
Which one of us is.... on 11:51 - Jul 16 with 6492 viewsCoastalblue

Which one of us is.... on 11:35 - Jul 16 by BlueBadger

Sprucey.

Gav is Mr Bronson and Phil is Mrs McCluskey.

Does that leave Mark as Bullet Baxter?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Marcus has put 100 million into the club on 12:11 - Jul 16 with 6433 viewsMach_foreignBlue

He's turned us into a tinpot, irrelevant 3rd Division club. Continues to screw us further and further.

Yet people call him ... Marcus !!! Sums up this fanbase.

Even if we're in the National League in a few years time some will say that at least we aren't Bury, Bolton etc etc. Some will always find an excuse to defend their Saint Marcus.

Charlton fans for example their entire fanbase hate Duchatelet for his lack of interest and underinvestment whereas in Ipswich it is ... Marcus this, Marcus that ! That is a nice, smashing, easy going Ipswich for Marcus.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 12:16]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024