Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? 11:24 - Jul 16 with 7841 viewsSitfcB

Or you reckon he’s waiting for the school holidays?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 11:26 - Jul 16 with 5434 viewsITFC_Forever

He's waiting for QPR to sign him so he doesn't have to move.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 11:57 - Jul 16 with 5325 viewsitfcjoe

I don't think it's a worry per se, but it just depends on whether QPR are willing to offer what we want for him.

From what I've heard he wants to go there, it is just a case of how badly he wants it - i.e. is it just a preference or is it something he is desperate for.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 11:58 - Jul 16 with 5303 viewschicoazul

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 11:57 - Jul 16 by itfcjoe

I don't think it's a worry per se, but it just depends on whether QPR are willing to offer what we want for him.

From what I've heard he wants to go there, it is just a case of how badly he wants it - i.e. is it just a preference or is it something he is desperate for.

they'll pay him at least twice what he's on here won't they? I know what i'd do.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:03 - Jul 16 with 5273 viewsKieran_Knows

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 11:57 - Jul 16 by itfcjoe

It's a move that makes perfect sense for Warburton and Judge, and not so much us. Just hope we have a figure in mind which we stick too and will not bend over because he wants to go.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:03 - Jul 16 with 5268 viewsitfcjoe

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 11:58 - Jul 16 by chicoazul

they'll pay him at least twice what he's on here won't they? I know what i'd do.

I don't know about wages, but likely he'd get more at that level.

But he lives in South West London (Kingston I've heard) and has a young family where his kids are at local schools. Is he going to move his whole family up here for a 2 year deal, or just get somewhere for himself and just commute?

If a fee can be agreed, the move is an absolute no brainer, and I've heard he's keen on it (which is fairly obvious anyway)

QPR train just near Heathrow, about 15 minutes away from where Brentford train.

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:06 - Jul 16 with 5227 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:03 - Jul 16 by itfcjoe

I don't know about wages, but likely he'd get more at that level.

But he lives in South West London (Kingston I've heard) and has a young family where his kids are at local schools. Is he going to move his whole family up here for a 2 year deal, or just get somewhere for himself and just commute?

If a fee can be agreed, the move is an absolute no brainer, and I've heard he's keen on it (which is fairly obvious anyway)

QPR train just near Heathrow, about 15 minutes away from where Brentford train.

Makes sense for Judge.

Doesnt make sense for us.

We should keep him.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 12:06]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:10 - Jul 16 with 5188 viewsitfcjoe

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:06 - Jul 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

Makes sense for Judge.

Doesnt make sense for us.

We should keep him.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 12:06]

We need to put a valuation on him which is open and fair (but weighted well in our favour) and see what QPR do.

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:15 - Jul 16 with 5129 viewsflimflam

My concern is we release Judge and Bishops injury is worse than anticipated then we are left with Nolan or Huws as our creative spark in the middle and possibly Dozzell.

Not sure that would cut it over 46 games.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Login to get fewer ads

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:15 - Jul 16 with 5124 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:10 - Jul 16 by itfcjoe

We need to put a valuation on him which is open and fair (but weighted well in our favour) and see what QPR do.

I would resist selling, but if forced to do so I dont think I would sell for less than £2m.

We saw last season what selling our best players does.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:24 - Jul 16 with 5017 viewsSuperblue95

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:15 - Jul 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

I would resist selling, but if forced to do so I dont think I would sell for less than £2m.

We saw last season what selling our best players does.

Although on the other hand we made big efforts to keep hold of one of our best players and he ended up being one of the worst of the lot last season.

Maybe we are just cursed

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:24 - Jul 16 with 5016 viewsStokieBlue

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:10 - Jul 16 by itfcjoe

Their fans don't seem to think anything more than 250k is worth it - some don't even want to pay that.

With regards to wanting to leave why on earth did he sign a contract then? There would obviously have been other interest but he signed anyway. It's weird.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:28 - Jul 16 with 4972 viewsitfcjoe

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:24 - Jul 16 by StokieBlue

Their fans don't seem to think anything more than 250k is worth it - some don't even want to pay that.

With regards to wanting to leave why on earth did he sign a contract then? There would obviously have been other interest but he signed anyway. It's weird.

SB

Warburton wasn't in charge when he signed it so guess that may be why.

Like I've said though, 'wanting to leave' which is what I was told could be anywhere from a preference to move to going out on strike until he get's the move he wants.

Hopefully they aren't willing to go any higher than that because it is then an easy decision for all parties and he stays here

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:29 - Jul 16 with 4950 viewschicoazul

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:24 - Jul 16 by StokieBlue

SB

If you work at Deutsche and Goldman come calling, you want to go right?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:39 - Jul 16 with 4784 viewsSuperblue95

“I would resist selling, but if forced to do so I dont think I would sell for less than £2m”

We all know you would take £1.9M you dirty liar

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:40 - Jul 16 with 4777 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:39 - Jul 16 by Superblue95

“I would resist selling, but if forced to do so I dont think I would sell for less than £2m”

We all know you would take £1.9M you dirty liar

;-)

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:42 - Jul 16 with 4736 viewsfooters

Nothing worries me more. My dear wife is very upset as well, and I think she's taking it out on the kids.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 12:43]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 13:08 - Jul 16 with 4589 viewsGarv

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:28 - Jul 16 by itfcjoe

Warburton wasn't in charge when he signed it so guess that may be why.

Like I've said though, 'wanting to leave' which is what I was told could be anywhere from a preference to move to going out on strike until he get's the move he wants.

Hopefully they aren't willing to go any higher than that because it is then an easy decision for all parties and he stays here

Warburton could have a poor start and be gone by November so I'd be miffed if he made a choice to leave just for that.

Obviously location works for him too, though.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 13:22 - Jul 16 with 4517 viewsKeanos_Monkey

Why would he move here when he lives within weeing distance of one of the worlds greatest cities?
Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 13:23 - Jul 16 with 4515 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Not hard to imagine we got to Burton with Judge sold, Bishop injured, Nolan and Edwards not match fit and Huws (on past experience) with a slight issue.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 13:26 - Jul 16 with 4491 viewsmattrolow

Money and location are obviously huge factors, they would be for anyone.

However, he came to us to finally start playing games again. Be the first name on the teamsheet and hopefully be involved in a successful season.

Why would you want to trade that for a likely below average season, potentially in and out of the team, just to play in the league above?
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 13:26]
Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 14:10 - Jul 16 with 4392 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 12:03 - Jul 16 by Kieran_Knows

It's a move that makes perfect sense for Warburton and Judge, and not so much us. Just hope we have a figure in mind which we stick too and will not bend over because he wants to go.

I still despair that we sold Waggy so cheaply. Utter shambles.

Be hilarious when Evans sells judge for 800k or something stupid like that.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 14:23]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 14:13 - Jul 16 with 4378 viewsKieran_Knows

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 14:10 - Jul 16 by The_Romford_Blue

I still despair that we sold Waggy so cheaply. Utter shambles.

Be hilarious when Evans sells judge for 800k or something stupid like that.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 14:23]

Absolute no basis to this, but I suspect somewhere close to a £1m and we'd accept. If he kicks up a fuss (although I don't think he seems that type of person/player), it'll be closer to £750k.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 14:14 - Jul 16 with 4370 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 13:26 - Jul 16 by mattrolow

Money and location are obviously huge factors, they would be for anyone.

However, he came to us to finally start playing games again. Be the first name on the teamsheet and hopefully be involved in a successful season.

Why would you want to trade that for a likely below average season, potentially in and out of the team, just to play in the league above?
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 13:26]

He came to us as no one else was in for him and we were offering him a 2 year contract

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 14:27 - Jul 16 with 4314 viewstextbackup

We could get £3m for him, but for us as fans that figure is utterly pointless as not a single penny would go on the first 11 improving.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 14:33 - Jul 16 with 4290 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Should we be worried that Judge hasn’t moved up to Ipswich yet? on 14:27 - Jul 16 by textbackup

We could get £3m for him, but for us as fans that figure is utterly pointless as not a single penny would go on the first 11 improving.

Exactly. And yet some of our fans (if and when we sell him) will argue vehemently that this is good business because there’s a deficit and all that stuff. Really, if we sell him, he won’t be replaced and our chances of promotion will be reduced.

All for a million or three.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024