Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nearly a third of the clubs 06:08 - Jul 17 with 1296 viewsHARRY10

we play this season are former FA cup winners

add us, and a third of the third tier in football are former FA Cup winners
Nearly a third of the clubs on 08:25 - Jul 17 with 1120 viewsPJH

Two of the clubs we play plus ourselves are former Champions of England and former F.A. Cup Winners but only we can also add a major European trophy to that.
Nearly a third of the clubs on 13:10 - Jul 17 with 1030 viewsBigManBlue

Sad isn't it, to think that probably none of us will ever win anything major again. All that history and the best the future holds is maybe, just maybe, having a glorious year of getting spanked 30+ times in the Prem.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Nearly a third of the clubs on 13:37 - Jul 17 with 994 viewsOldsmoker

Nearly a third of the clubs on 13:10 - Jul 17 by BigManBlue

Sad isn't it, to think that probably none of us will ever win anything major again. All that history and the best the future holds is maybe, just maybe, having a glorious year of getting spanked 30+ times in the Prem.

The Checkertrade Trophy is a full-on Major Trophy.
The fact that the big clubs who are not allowed to play and have been so jealous that they have begged to have representation by fielding a youth squad proves it.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Nearly a third of the clubs on 01:02 - Jul 18 with 906 viewsHARRY10

Nearly a third of the clubs on 08:25 - Jul 17 by PJH

Two of the clubs we play plus ourselves are former Champions of England and former F.A. Cup Winners but only we can also add a major European trophy to that.

the thought was we are not the only ones to have fallen a bit, and as things stand we have four ways of getting to Wembley this season

so "up and at 'em" is my motto for the season
Nearly a third of the clubs (n/t) on 20:30 - Jul 18 with 781 viewsagentp

[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 20:31]

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024