Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton charged 10:31 - Jul 17 with 693 viewschicoazul

Quite apart from this fact, Barton is a dick isnt he. We all know someone like him.
A pseud, a fraud, a pretend hardman, someone who knows a lot but understands very little, a voracious reader of Wikipedia rather than books, the type who DMs Insta fitness models with quotes from 13 Reasons Why. I'm from a tough area mate, im a noble savage, that's how we deal with things in my ends with our fists, I know I shouldnt but it just boils up in me.
Jog on Barton you dry lunch.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2019 10:32]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Barton charged on 10:34 - Jul 17 with 675 viewschicoazul

Prediction; Barton will be a regular guest on former MP Chuka Umunna's podcast Mea Chukka in 2021. I've made mistakes, I have to live with them Chuka.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Barton charged on 12:56 - Jul 17 with 550 viewsOldsmoker

Joey reminds me of Francis "Franco" Begbie - the character played by Robert Carlyle in Trainspotting.
However, if he tries something on with our fiery scot manager Lambert he might find himself missing some teeth.
Joey could be "bound over to keep the peace" if he's found guilty so that will either restrain his temper or have him slopping out on B wing.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024