Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
so i'm looking at this one of two ways 22:47 - Jul 17 with 1233 viewstextbackup

1 - PL believes his squad to be good enough for L1 and he's adding these guys that don't feature for teams in L2 as squad fillers,

or 2 - This really is the budget that ME has provided and what PL has to work with.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

so i'm looking at this one of two ways on 23:02 - Jul 17 with 1177 viewsITFCBlues

He did say in his interview that he was another couple. You'd assume another striker and wide player perhaps? He's clearly happy with the defenders although perhaps now looking for a 5th more experienced CB? This Wilson is massively underwhelming.

I suspect we're waiting for Keane to decide his plans?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

so i'm looking at this one of two ways on 23:05 - Jul 17 with 1168 viewstextbackup

so i'm looking at this one of two ways on 23:02 - Jul 17 by ITFCBlues

He did say in his interview that he was another couple. You'd assume another striker and wide player perhaps? He's clearly happy with the defenders although perhaps now looking for a 5th more experienced CB? This Wilson is massively underwhelming.

I suspect we're waiting for Keane to decide his plans?

I did like Keane, and could see him and Norwood banging in plenty, but I hope we haven't waited around all summer for a bloke that spent most of last season injured

so i'm looking at this one of two ways on 23:09 - Jul 17 with 1150 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"adding these guys that don't feature for teams in L2". Who fitting that description have we actually signed?

Would the closest to that description that we have be Nydam who couldn't get in the St Johnstone team and is actually considered a good prospect for us?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

so i'm looking at this one of two ways on 23:11 - Jul 17 with 1143 viewstextbackup

so i'm looking at this one of two ways on 23:09 - Jul 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

"adding these guys that don't feature for teams in L2". Who fitting that description have we actually signed?

Would the closest to that description that we have be Nydam who couldn't get in the St Johnstone team and is actually considered a good prospect for us?

not sure I said they'd signed.....

but anyway, matey at Lincoln warmed that bench all season, if I've read correctly.

i'll add, im not against the signings

so i'm looking at this one of two ways on 23:18 - Jul 17 with 1108 viewsNthsuffolkblue

so i'm looking at this one of two ways on 23:11 - Jul 17 by textbackup

not sure I said they'd signed.....

but anyway, matey at Lincoln warmed that bench all season, if I've read correctly.

i'll add, im not against the signings

That's the point. He hasn't added him (one and not multiple) yet. He is looking at him. He is available on a free. It would seem a no-brainer to take a look. We often look at players pre-season. A percentage of them end up signing. A percentage of those that sign end up doing a decent job. Making sure that last percentage is high is the key thing.

Who knows why he didn't feature for Lincoln last season? Maybe they had a superb CB pairing ahead of him? Maybe he struggled with fitness? Maybe his face didn't fit?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

so i'm looking at this one of two ways on 23:26 - Jul 17 with 1082 viewstextbackup

so i'm looking at this one of two ways on 23:18 - Jul 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

That's the point. He hasn't added him (one and not multiple) yet. He is looking at him. He is available on a free. It would seem a no-brainer to take a look. We often look at players pre-season. A percentage of them end up signing. A percentage of those that sign end up doing a decent job. Making sure that last percentage is high is the key thing.

Who knows why he didn't feature for Lincoln last season? Maybe they had a superb CB pairing ahead of him? Maybe he struggled with fitness? Maybe his face didn't fit?

as I said, i'm not against the signings.

so i'm looking at this one of two ways on 23:42 - Jul 17 with 1051 viewsJ2BLUE

Agree.

In theory captain, a youngster who should be claiming a shirt this season and Nsiala who was very good in league one so perhaps he's just an experienced filler? He's played a lot of games at this level.

Or maybe i'm full of sh1t and this is more than likely the budget Evans has provided?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024