Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump sinks to a new low 07:56 - Jul 18 with 8322 viewsElderGrizzly

Summed up by this text:

“If 20 high school students chanted this at a classmate how many would be expelled? If 20 employees yelled this at a colleague how many would be fired? If 20 Army soldiers aimed this at a platoon mate how many would be discharged? How much of US will accept this as a new standard?”
Trump sinks to a new low on 09:47 - Jul 18 with 2808 viewsHerbivore

Trump sinks to a new low on 09:28 - Jul 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

....and to think we give the State all of those powers to spy on us.....I mean protect us!

What a weird reply.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Trump sinks to a new low on 09:49 - Jul 18 with 2808 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Trump sinks to a new low on 09:26 - Jul 18 by itfcjoe

"Is there some form of immigrant top trumps I don't know of? "

Being white trumps anything (Again excuse the pun)

We are getting dangerous close to the 'colour chart' that Family Guy joked about.

They've all descended form immigrants. So essentially to Trump supporters it looks like a straight case of the darker your skin the more they don't like you.

Decades, centuries of progress even for the majority of the world to realise skin colour doesn't matter, being massively undone by one man over a few years.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Trump sinks to a new low on 09:57 - Jul 18 with 2783 viewsGuthrum

Trump sinks to a new low on 09:46 - Jul 18 by Pinewoodblue

He doesn't even have to get 51% of adult Americans to vote for him. It was explained to me, about 6 years ago, that 24% of those eligible to register to vote fail to do so. Some try but are refused the vote, rules vary from State to State. You are also able to write in the name of anyone you like rather than vote for the çandidates on the ballot paper. Hence Trump's personal attacks on Hilary Clinton. The wasted democrat vote, which went to other democrats apart from Clinton was part of Trump's strategy.

If he can keep his powerbase behind him he will win again.

Plus, as was demonstrated in 2016, he doesn't even have to win the popular vote, just certain key states with enough delegates to swing the Electoral College in his favour.

Once again, he's concentrating on the rust-belt states which won it for him last time - Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio - plus his second home state of Florida.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Trump sinks to a new low on 10:01 - Jul 18 with 2768 viewsHerbivore

The lack of condemnation from many Republicans is also troubling. They were happy to attack him when he was a candidate and wasn't ramping up the white nationalist rhetoric to this extent, now he's shown he can win an election they are seemingly content with him going down an openly racist path. That's as disgusting as Trump himself.

Trump sinks to a new low on 10:06 - Jul 18 with 2760 viewsPinewoodblue

Trump sinks to a new low on 09:57 - Jul 18 by Guthrum

Plus, as was demonstrated in 2016, he doesn't even have to win the popular vote, just certain key states with enough delegates to swing the Electoral College in his favour.

Once again, he's concentrating on the rust-belt states which won it for him last time - Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio - plus his second home state of Florida.

It is going to downto who wins the democratic nomination. Choose wisely and Trump's chance of a second term are significantly reduced. Elections are, more often than not, lost rather than won.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Trump sinks to a new low on 10:09 - Jul 18 with 2752 viewsfactual_blue

Trump sinks to a new low on 08:37 - Jul 18 by unstableblue

Farages speech was a big moment in Trumps original election. I was in the States, it got huge coverage.

The UK public has enabled Farage. We are definitely complicit and as you say are leading the way.

There was a great interview with a senior EU politician - it was quite simple the UKs competition are continents, mega-populations - USA, China and India. Europe is about integrating smaller counties for two things driving peace with weight on the world stage AND being in an economic block that rivals these mega countries. USA does not have our interest at heart, period, unlike our European cousins whilst in the EU.

And still the brexiteer dimwits think we can negotiate more advantageous trade deals with the usa, China and India than those countries are willing to strike with Europe.

But I suppose most things look straightforward when written in green crayon.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump sinks to a new low on 10:19 - Jul 18 with 2729 viewsGlasgowBlue

Trump sinks to a new low on 09:20 - Jul 18 by Herbivore

We can no longer say that Trump flirts with white nationalism, he now fully embraces it. Worrying times when you have a white nationalist leading the most powerful country in the world and you have a UK about to weaken itself on the global stage and appointing a PM who is happy to cosy up to a white nationalist.

Agree. Although even more worrying is that he is a puppet of far more sinister people.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

He has a scary, sick and dangerous new strategy.... on 10:30 - Jul 18 with 2703 viewsGlasgowBlue

He has a scary, sick and dangerous new strategy.... on 08:50 - Jul 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

He literally brings up her anti semitism in the link you posted....who would have thought such things would be whipped up for cheap political purposes?

People weaponise racism. Theresa May did it with antisemitism at PMQ’s yesterday and considering the issues she has with her own party’s Islamophobia, she’s on thin ice doing so.

That doesn’t mean racism isn’t real.

What I struggle to understand with the point you are attempting to make is that you are far more vocal against people you believe to be weaponising hate than the people behind the hate.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 11:20]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Trump sinks to a new low on 11:03 - Jul 18 with 2658 viewsDarth_Koont

The reactionary right will do everything to denigrate and dismiss the progressive left.

Pronouns: He/Him

Trump sinks to a new low on 11:19 - Jul 18 with 2635 viewsPinewoodblue

Trump sinks to a new low on 11:03 - Jul 18 by Darth_Koont

The reactionary right will do everything to denigrate and dismiss the progressive left.

Guess your comment proves that it works both ways.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Trump sinks to a new low on 11:25 - Jul 18 with 2623 viewsBlueBadger

Trump sinks to a new low on 09:20 - Jul 18 by Herbivore

We can no longer say that Trump flirts with white nationalism, he now fully embraces it. Worrying times when you have a white nationalist leading the most powerful country in the world and you have a UK about to weaken itself on the global stage and appointing a PM who is happy to cosy up to a white nationalist.

He embraced it three years ago when he employed the owner of a'news' site for nazis to his campaign team(and later, cabinet).

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump sinks to a new low on 11:28 - Jul 18 with 2614 viewsBlueBadger

Trump sinks to a new low on 10:01 - Jul 18 by Herbivore

The lack of condemnation from many Republicans is also troubling. They were happy to attack him when he was a candidate and wasn't ramping up the white nationalist rhetoric to this extent, now he's shown he can win an election they are seemingly content with him going down an openly racist path. That's as disgusting as Trump himself.

That's because a lot of them tacitly endorse it but are generally sly enough to couch their bigotry in code withvague talk of 'thugs'(black people), 'terrorists'(muslims), 'illegal workers'(anyone hispanic' or 'threats to family values'(LGBTQ people).

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

He has a scary, sick and dangerous new strategy.... on 11:37 - Jul 18 with 2604 viewsjaykay

He has a scary, sick and dangerous new strategy.... on 08:50 - Jul 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

He literally brings up her anti semitism in the link you posted....who would have thought such things would be whipped up for cheap political purposes?

no one would do that. i mean have bojo and hunt condemned his racist speech. come that have they used anti semitism on corbyn oh wait

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

He has a scary, sick and dangerous new strategy.... on 11:41 - Jul 18 with 2596 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

He has a scary, sick and dangerous new strategy.... on 11:37 - Jul 18 by jaykay

no one would do that. i mean have bojo and hunt condemned his racist speech. come that have they used anti semitism on corbyn oh wait

Why does anyone even bother with politics anymore.

Corbyn says he once went to Haifa to watch Arsenal in the European Cup Winners Cup and the Tories all say that he's clearly anti Palestine.

Trump says that black US citizens, who were born there, should be sent 'back home' and the same Tories will refuse to comment if asked about it. Just watch.

It's like calling your mate who has killed 5 people in a drink driving incident 'a bit of a lad', whilst saying your ex's new boyfriend, who is a decent bloke, shouldn't be left alone with kids.

They just say or don't say whatever suits them and now it doesn't even matter how abhorrent it is. They still go with it.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Trump sinks to a new low on 12:18 - Jul 18 with 2566 viewsGuthrum

Trump sinks to a new low on 10:06 - Jul 18 by Pinewoodblue

It is going to downto who wins the democratic nomination. Choose wisely and Trump's chance of a second term are significantly reduced. Elections are, more often than not, lost rather than won.

Looking at who's standing, I'm not sure which the wisest option might be, in terms of not being too old, too young, too radical, too bland, too odd, too establishment, etc.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Trump sinks to a new low on 12:20 - Jul 18 with 2559 viewsfooters

Trump sinks to a new low on 12:18 - Jul 18 by Guthrum

Looking at who's standing, I'm not sure which the wisest option might be, in terms of not being too old, too young, too radical, too bland, too odd, too establishment, etc.

Just get Beyonce or someone to do it and put the final nail in the coffin of Western democracy.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Trump sinks to a new low on 12:54 - Jul 18 with 2525 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Trump sinks to a new low on 09:47 - Jul 18 by Herbivore

What a weird reply.

Just don't do anything wrong whatever the government and you'll be fine!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Trump sinks to a new low on 13:23 - Jul 18 with 2503 viewsBlueBadger

Trump sinks to a new low on 12:54 - Jul 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

Why has Roger Irrelevent decided to start banging on about the Deep State in a thread about the Us president and his ongoing love-in with nazis?

Trump sinks to a new low on 15:01 - Jul 18 with 2436 viewsHerbivore

Trump sinks to a new low on 12:54 - Jul 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

Okay, thanks for the heads up.

Trump sinks to a new low on 15:29 - Jul 18 with 2419 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Trump sinks to a new low on 13:23 - Jul 18 by BlueBadger

Why has Roger Irrelevent decided to start banging on about the Deep State in a thread about the Us president and his ongoing love-in with nazis?

Umm because as highlighted in this thread there's a drift of states to right wing facism and people like you(Captain Relevant, lol) keep giving up their individual freedoms. I know lateral thinking isn't your strong point but do try to keep up

Trump sinks to a new low on 15:48 - Jul 18 with 2404 viewsHerbivore

Trump sinks to a new low on 15:29 - Jul 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

Umm because as highlighted in this thread there's a drift of states to right wing facism and people like you(Captain Relevant, lol) keep giving up their individual freedoms. I know lateral thinking isn't your strong point but do try to keep up

Which individual freedoms has Badger given up?

Trump sinks to a new low on 16:44 - Jul 18 with 2383 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Trump sinks to a new low on 15:48 - Jul 18 by Herbivore

Which individual freedoms has Badger given up?

Fairly sure he's happy with Cctv, number plate recognition, face capture software etc..etc...

Trump sinks to a new low on 16:48 - Jul 18 with 2378 viewsSwansea_Blue

Another one. I thought he hit rock bottom only a couple of days ago? It's hard to keep up.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trump sinks to a new low on 16:56 - Jul 18 with 2370 viewsHerbivore

Trump sinks to a new low on 16:44 - Jul 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

Fairly sure he's happy with Cctv, number plate recognition, face capture software etc..etc...

Is he? Have you asked him? I must have missed the bit where we were given the opportunity to opt in or out of these things. And I'm still not sure what any of that has to do with Trump being a massive racist.

Trump sinks to a new low on 16:59 - Jul 18 with 2364 viewsfooters

Trump sinks to a new low on 16:48 - Jul 18 by Swansea_Blue

Another one. I thought he hit rock bottom only a couple of days ago? It's hard to keep up.

How deep is the Mariana trench?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024