Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! 13:53 - Jul 18 with 2789 viewsRyorry

Honestly, when I renovated this house I spent hours in bathroom show rooms peering right down into toilet bowls to try & find the one with the biggest exit + waste pipe.

Thought I had - but still, almost every time, end up with a horrible logjam. Manufacturers don't think of people eating modern roughage diets! Spent first 3 hours of the day trying to clear it (think I have now - cup of washing-up liquid into bowl to sit there overnight, plus bucket of cold water poured from chest height into bowl this a.m). Plunging & poking with small stick from garden had only impacted it further.

#YukkyMoanOfTheDay

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 13:55 - Jul 18 with 2070 viewswkj

This is one of the best reasons to start only taking a dump at work.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 13:58 - Jul 18 with 2057 viewsRyorry

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 13:55 - Jul 18 by wkj

Sidetracking a bit, I think tenant's bf must be a major contributor to global warming - was outside walking past their bathroom (which is upstairs) open window, and practically got knocked out by the cloud of methane wafting out!

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 14:03 - Jul 18 with 2017 viewsBluebell

My goodness Ryorry, that is too much information.

I am not sure what you have been eating but surely any toilet waste pipe should be able to cope with the biggest turds imaginable?

Having met you I can’t imagine anything you produce would get ‘stuck’. You are only little.
Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 14:06 - Jul 18 with 2004 viewsWeekender

How big are your turds?!

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 14:09 - Jul 18 with 1989 viewsFixed_It

In the good old days this was the sort of post we would have on a Friday!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 14:15 - Jul 18 with 1974 viewsRyorry

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 14:03 - Jul 18 by Bluebell

My goodness Ryorry, that is too much information.

I am not sure what you have been eating but surely any toilet waste pipe should be able to cope with the biggest turds imaginable?

Having met you I can’t imagine anything you produce would get ‘stuck’. You are only little.

Haha, sorry, I thought that on a forum which has hosted "daily poo" threads in the past, you'd all be made of sterner stuff

If only they did!! Perhaps I should set up my own company to manufacture them, and go onto Dragons Den to seek set-up funding, looks as though there's a "niche" market out there going by some of the comments I read on a help forum for blocked loos ...!

If only this were on the market yet ...

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 14:18 - Jul 18 with 1964 viewschicoazul

Where's Vestanpance when you need him.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 14:18 - Jul 18 with 1964 viewsRyorry

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 14:06 - Jul 18 by Weekender

How big are your turds?!

Are you Roy Keane in disguise? If so, just let me know your email address ...

Login to get fewer ads

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 14:18 - Jul 18 with 1963 viewshampstead_blue

Sorted

http://www.organicgarden.org.uk/composting-toilets/

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 14:20 - Jul 18 with 1955 viewsRyorry

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 14:18 - Jul 18 by hampstead_blue

Sorted

Err - thanks but no thanks ... and as for "grey water" ...!!

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 14:21 - Jul 18 with 1955 viewsHalf_Idiot

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 13:55 - Jul 18 by wkj

work dumps are quite possibly the best part of adulthood.

Nothing better than getting paid to poo
Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 14:26 - Jul 18 with 1936 viewsfactual_blue

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 13:58 - Jul 18 by Ryorry

Sidetracking a bit, I think tenant's bf must be a major contributor to global warming - was outside walking past their bathroom (which is upstairs) open window, and practically got knocked out by the cloud of methane wafting out!

It's sulfur. Humans don't emit methane in significant quantities.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 14:30 - Jul 18 with 1923 viewsRyorry

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 14:26 - Jul 18 by factual_blue

It's sulfur. Humans don't emit methane in significant quantities.

Thanks for that useful bit of info...

It still stank!

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 14:34 - Jul 18 with 1905 viewsBLUEBEAT

Waste pipes are specifically given a maximum size to stop sewer dwellers entering your property.

Poll: W or W

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:47 - Jul 18 with 1885 viewsfabian_illness

I remember going to a blocked drain with my Grandad when I was a kid.
He'd been on building sites all his life.
When the woman came out for an explanation...

‘Well Percy, what do you think the problem is?’
‘Mrs Downes, the problem is you’ve only got a 4 inch drain, but a 6 inch arsehole’

We didn’t get a cup of tea.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 14:52]
Arf, POTD :) on 14:48 - Jul 18 with 1878 viewsDyland

nft

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 15:03 - Jul 18 with 1829 viewsPendejo

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 14:18 - Jul 18 by hampstead_blue

Sorted

Boring but true... Edwardstone has two magnificent composting toilets...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 15:15 - Jul 18 with 1809 viewsSE1blue

I’m always blown away by the thickness of some people’s turds.

On my meatiest poop days, I’d say I can get as large as a healthy cucumber maximum, but in some public loos you’ll find the can blocked by something the size of a sweet potato or aubergine.

How does that even happen?

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 15:20 - Jul 18 with 1799 viewsGuthrum

The problem is quite likely to be down to modern water-saving small-flush cisterns. Not the first time I've come across it. They simply don't put enough volume of water in to flush things away.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 15:23 - Jul 18 with 1782 viewsStokieBlue

It's people like you that ruin the work toilets for everyone else.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 15:37 - Jul 18 with 1753 viewsSuperblue95

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 14:21 - Jul 18 by Half_Idiot

work dumps are quite possibly the best part of adulthood.

Nothing better than getting paid to poo

Just had my second of the day. Both took approximately 10 minutes.

Can’t be bothered to do the math but I’ve definitely made a few quid today from sitting on the can

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 15:48 - Jul 18 with 1735 viewsBLUEBEAT

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 15:37 - Jul 18 by Superblue95

Just had my second of the day. Both took approximately 10 minutes.

Can’t be bothered to do the math but I’ve definitely made a few quid today from sitting on the can

Hope you washed your hands properly before returning to your burger flipping duties.

(Somebody has to say it)

Poll: W or W

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 16:02 - Jul 18 with 1704 viewsSuperblue95

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 15:48 - Jul 18 by BLUEBEAT

Hope you washed your hands properly before returning to your burger flipping duties.

(Somebody has to say it)

My job is much less glamorous than that

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 16:17 - Jul 18 with 1674 viewsRyorry

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 15:48 - Jul 18 by BLUEBEAT

(Somebody has to say it)

Surprised no-one's done a poo-sticks joke yet ...

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 16:19 - Jul 18 with 1670 viewsPendejo

Why on earth don't manufacturers make loo waste pipes bigger?!! on 15:15 - Jul 18 by SE1blue

I’m always blown away by the thickness of some people’s turds.

On my meatiest poop days, I’d say I can get as large as a healthy cucumber maximum, but in some public loos you’ll find the can blocked by something the size of a sweet potato or aubergine.

How does that even happen?

Maybe their poos have the same properties as expanding foam used in insulation, i.e. on contact with the air they expand

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024