Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This documentary is the worst thing I've ever seen 20:45 - Jul 18 with 1086 viewsgtsb

I've seen lots of footage of concentration camps but never anything like this. I had to turn it off when they were exhuming bodies. I'm surprised it's on Netflix.
https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/80119192?preventIntent=true
This documentary is the worst thing I've ever seen on 20:51 - Jul 18 with 1047 viewsJ2BLUE

I've watched that before. Awful.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This documentary is the worst thing I've ever seen on 20:58 - Jul 18 with 1019 viewsgtsb

This documentary is the worst thing I've ever seen on 20:51 - Jul 18 by J2BLUE

I've watched that before. Awful.

I just thought I'd watch a war documentary. If I'd have known it was as bad as that I wouldn't have watched it. Too graphic for me.
This documentary is the worst thing I've ever seen on 22:45 - Jul 18 with 847 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Watched many documentaries & footage on concentration camps. Will look this one up.

I visited Auschwitz-Birkenau last week, an extremely sobering experience.

A warning from history.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

This documentary is the worst thing I've ever seen on 11:07 - Jul 19 with 651 viewsitfc_bucks

This documentary is the worst thing I've ever seen on 22:45 - Jul 18 by StochesStotasBlewe

Watched many documentaries & footage on concentration camps. Will look this one up.

I visited Auschwitz-Birkenau last week, an extremely sobering experience.

A warning from history.

I've been to Dachau.

I'll never visit another one. Most sobering and disturbing thing I've ever done. Haunting.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024