Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So do we see Skuse at CB at some time over the next week? 22:44 - Jul 18 with 1146 viewsEly_Blue

Surely it would be a wise move for Skuse to spend some time alongside Wolfenden as an option for the first game of the season with no Toto or Chambers for that game?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

So do we see Skuse at CB at some time over the next week? on 23:56 - Jul 18 with 1084 viewstextbackup

think the line up at Colchester will show us PL's thinking

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So do we see Skuse at CB at some time over the next week? on 10:08 - Jul 19 with 871 viewsbraveblue

Yes. He does not cost anything.
So do we see Skuse at CB at some time over the next week? on 10:13 - Jul 19 with 865 viewschicoazul

People are saying this a lot but surely Skuse, if he is still as good as everyone says and is going to run games at this level, needs to be in centre mid.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So do we see Skuse at CB at some time over the next week? on 10:15 - Jul 19 with 854 viewsOsborneOneNil

So do we see Skuse at CB at some time over the next week? on 10:13 - Jul 19 by chicoazul

People are saying this a lot but surely Skuse, if he is still as good as everyone says and is going to run games at this level, needs to be in centre mid.

That's the thing, he isn't good enough to run a game as a centre mid. He hasn't been able to do that for at least 2 years.

If he's comfortable at the back, stick him there.
So do we see Skuse at CB at some time over the next week? on 10:21 - Jul 19 with 832 viewschicoazul

So do we see Skuse at CB at some time over the next week? on 10:15 - Jul 19 by OsborneOneNil

That's the thing, he isn't good enough to run a game as a centre mid. He hasn't been able to do that for at least 2 years.

If he's comfortable at the back, stick him there.

Lot of people on here saying our midfield is going to utterly dominate the third division and that Skuse is still top class.
FWIW I think he has been creaking for 2 seasons now but he is in general very tidy and i'd have him in centre midfield even if it means risking inexperience at the back.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So do we see Skuse at CB at some time over the next week? on 10:24 - Jul 19 with 823 viewsElderGrizzly

So do we see Skuse at CB at some time over the next week? on 10:21 - Jul 19 by chicoazul

Lot of people on here saying our midfield is going to utterly dominate the third division and that Skuse is still top class.
FWIW I think he has been creaking for 2 seasons now but he is in general very tidy and i'd have him in centre midfield even if it means risking inexperience at the back.

I’d have him in CM/DM stopping the opposition getting at our defence.

I think we’ll see Donacien at CB at some point over the next week, as Lambert keeps saying he sees him as a CB
So do we see Skuse at CB at some time over the next week? on 10:37 - Jul 19 with 792 viewsGuthrum

So do we see Skuse at CB at some time over the next week? on 10:13 - Jul 19 by chicoazul

Tho if Skuse is the best option to fill in at CB, then that's where he'll have to be. Downes can cover for him in midfield.

The acute crisis is just for the one game. After that, Chambers will be available again, with only Nsiala out of action for a few weeks after that.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024