Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kayden Jackson 21:44 - Jul 19 with 6355 viewsPositivelyPortman

Shall we still get rid of that useless waster that some on here have suggested?
Early days I know, but look what happens with 2 up front and a little confidence.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Kayden Jackson on 21:52 - Jul 19 with 6267 viewsgroovyASH

Let's see how he does in a competitive league game shall we? He was out of his depth in the championship, although he did get marginally better as the season went on. League 1 may be his level, let's see

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Kayden Jackson on 22:48 - Jul 19 with 6001 viewsTractorCam

Kayden Jackson on 21:52 - Jul 19 by groovyASH

Let's see how he does in a competitive league game shall we? He was out of his depth in the championship, although he did get marginally better as the season went on. League 1 may be his level, let's see

Exactly. "Let's see" rather than 'HE'S TERRIBLE GET HIM OUT'

It was clear to see he was miles better in the games with 2 up front rather than 1 last season.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Kayden Jackson on 22:51 - Jul 19 with 5972 viewschristiand

The more he scores, the more confident he’ll become and take chances without thinking about them. Really pleased for Norwood, but even more so for Jackson. Hoping he’ll prove a few posters wrong on here this season! 🤞🏻

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Kayden Jackson on 22:55 - Jul 19 with 5935 viewschristiand

If he scores a few in League One and then has another go at the Championship, you might see a different player to the one that played last season. I thought I could be negative with the best of them, but you really are a different league GroovyASH!

Kayden Jackson on 23:02 - Jul 19 with 5885 viewsMrTown

Early days, has had a really good pre season so far though.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Kayden Jackson on 23:03 - Jul 19 with 5874 viewsFifeITFC

Why do our fans enjoy petty point scoring against each other so much?

It's pathetic.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Kayden Jackson on 23:10 - Jul 19 with 5821 viewsGirthyguy

I'm not getting moist yet but It was a pre season friendly against a league 2 side away who did actually do quite well last season but this does need to be replicated in a meaningful game. The signs are good though.
Kayden Jackson on 23:21 - Jul 19 with 5766 viewsjeera

Kayden Jackson on 23:03 - Jul 19 by FifeITFC

It's pathetic.

1-1.

Not bad.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Kayden Jackson on 01:28 - Jul 20 with 5582 viewsStokieBlue

Bold statement.

Out of his depth of totally misused as a lone striker with his back to goal?

I'll go with the later until some proper evidence is available.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Kayden Jackson on 06:53 - Jul 20 with 5390 viewsgroovyASH

Kayden Jackson on 01:28 - Jul 20 by StokieBlue

Bold statement.

Out of his depth of totally misused as a lone striker with his back to goal?

I'll go with the later until some proper evidence is available.

SB

Well, he got 14 in League 2 in a 2 man strike force.

And do you really see Lambert employing a 2 man strike force as his first choice formation? I don't he will cater his formation for others rather than for Jackson.

1 full season in the Championship is ample evidence that he is not good enough at that level.

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Kayden Jackson on 06:56 - Jul 20 with 5386 viewsgroovyASH

Kayden Jackson on 22:55 - Jul 19 by christiand

If he scores a few in League One and then has another go at the Championship, you might see a different player to the one that played last season. I thought I could be negative with the best of them, but you really are a different league GroovyASH!

Hey, I said let's see! You are also using terms such as might and if, exactly as I am. I am not getting carried away by a couple of decent goals in a pre season against Colchester vs an entire season of analysing his performances in the Championship.

I usually try to be pretty positive but am hopefully pretty grounded too

Kayden Jackson on 07:05 - Jul 20 with 5353 viewschristiand

Kayden Jackson on 06:56 - Jul 20 by groovyASH

Hey, I said let's see! You are also using terms such as might and if, exactly as I am. I am not getting carried away by a couple of decent goals in a pre season against Colchester vs an entire season of analysing his performances in the Championship.

I usually try to be pretty positive but am hopefully pretty grounded too

There’s many that have already written Jackson off especially reading comments after Harrison’s transfer to Portsmouth. Jackson showed glimpses last season, but in a poor side, lacking in confidence you’re not really going to see what he is capable of. Hoping it’ll be this season that we see his full potential. He’s been scoring quite regularly during pre-season, so that will give him confidence heading into the new campaign.

Kayden Jackson on 07:19 - Jul 20 with 5306 viewsblueconscience

Kayden Jackson on 23:10 - Jul 19 by Girthyguy

I'm not getting moist yet but It was a pre season friendly against a league 2 side away who did actually do quite well last season but this does need to be replicated in a meaningful game. The signs are good though.

League 2 is only 1 level below now, don’t forget

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Kayden Jackson on 09:48 - Jul 20 with 4932 viewsPositivelyPortman

Cheer up love ffs.

Kayden Jackson on 09:49 - Jul 20 with 4924 viewsPositivelyPortman

Kayden Jackson on 23:03 - Jul 19 by FifeITFC

It's pathetic.

You can cheer up too. This is a forum, petty point scoring is the fun.

Kayden Jackson on 09:53 - Jul 20 with 4905 viewsbraveblue

Let’s celebrate a good result with a dig at other fans!! He was good before and will be again. Just needs confidence.
Kayden Jackson on 10:12 - Jul 20 with 4831 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Kayden Jackson on 22:55 - Jul 19 by christiand

I don't think it was overly negative to be honest. Just a note of caution that this was one game and against L2 opposition. Really positive signs but i think most who have slated Jackson are the usual suspects who spout rubbish.

Jackson did look a bit out of his depth last season but i think most rationale people could see the context of him stepping up two division into a struggling side with little cohesion and limited threat. Playing in a better team, in a lower division will obviously suit him and if all goes well will be a proper stepping stone to the champ. Long long way to go.

Really positive stuff from him!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Kayden Jackson on 10:22 - Jul 20 with 4791 viewsTractorCam

Kayden Jackson on 06:53 - Jul 20 by groovyASH

Well, he got 14 in League 2 in a 2 man strike force.

And do you really see Lambert employing a 2 man strike force as his first choice formation? I don't he will cater his formation for others rather than for Jackson.

1 full season in the Championship is ample evidence that he is not good enough at that level.

Well luckily for him then we aren't at that level now!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024