Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Judge. 17:25 - Jul 20 with 7631 viewsWickets

I was hopefull that PL might have ruled out any chance of him being sold but now i am worried !
Alan Judge. on 08:31 - Jul 21 with 1400 viewsElephantintheRoom

Time to up your dosage of reality tablets perhaps? Judge is marooned out wide IF Huws is fit and may still be if as seems more likely he isn't. Town need to sell and Bart is now an unsellableexpensive liability. what's left? And that's quietly ignoring the reality that he can see out his career with a much better manager who knows and understands him at a higher level at a club closer to home.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Alan Judge. on 08:58 - Jul 21 with 1360 viewsEly_Blue

Alan Judge. on 06:36 - Jul 21 by hoppy

I’ve only just court up with this thread, and I think Gavel be the one to decide if that is allowed or he’s given a ban.

I think I’m going to have to dock you a couple of points there for non use of an apostrophe in gavel :)

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Alan Judge. on 09:05 - Jul 21 with 1342 viewsDinnernotTea

1 assist and 0 goals in 19 for us last season. If Lambert is thinking of playing him wide left then yeah I'd definitely sell it's £1m. On my until he has a run of say 5 games as a "10" will we know if he would be "the best player in the league".

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Alan Judge. on 09:57 - Jul 21 with 1313 viewsElderGrizzly

Alan Judge. on 06:43 - Jul 21 by FPL_Tractor

Would it be fair to say Lee O’Neill has some part of this decision? I see his role being basically a Director of Football.

O’Neill sadly is trying to do too many things, he isn’t qualified for most of them and is at the heart of Evans’ mismanagement of the structure of the club.

Give him whatever title you like, he isn’t the answer
Alan Judge. on 10:22 - Jul 21 with 1282 viewsWhymarkmariner

Alan Judge. on 17:48 - Jul 20 by christiand

If we are doing well, you have to expect it. It’s the nature of the beast. However, if we get to January and are really in the promotion mix, I’d be really disappointed if we then cash in on any of our players. Let’s give ourselves a fighting chance ME and build something instead of giving other clubs the benefit of our hard work of developing players.

A fighting chance ? Having M.E. as the owner is like going in the ring against Tyson with one arm tied behind your back. If QPR came back with a 500k offer it wouldn't surprise me if Evans accepted it. It's pretty obvious, despite all the rhetoric spewing out of PR that Evans is not in to any sort of gamble regardless of Town's position. Last season was a half hearted effort to retain Championship status and now we have a half hearted effort to gain promotion. What's the betting that should we be anywhere near the top come Christmas that instead of grasping the nettle and spending a few bob Evans will sell someone ?
Alan Judge. on 10:46 - Jul 21 with 1254 viewsWickets

Alan Judge. on 10:22 - Jul 21 by Whymarkmariner

A fighting chance ? Having M.E. as the owner is like going in the ring against Tyson with one arm tied behind your back. If QPR came back with a 500k offer it wouldn't surprise me if Evans accepted it. It's pretty obvious, despite all the rhetoric spewing out of PR that Evans is not in to any sort of gamble regardless of Town's position. Last season was a half hearted effort to retain Championship status and now we have a half hearted effort to gain promotion. What's the betting that should we be anywhere near the top come Christmas that instead of grasping the nettle and spending a few bob Evans will sell someone ?

Ouch !I hope your wrong but fear your right .
Alan Judge. on 13:39 - Jul 21 with 1199 viewsJ2BLUE

Alan Judge. on 09:05 - Jul 21 by DinnernotTea

1 assist and 0 goals in 19 for us last season. If Lambert is thinking of playing him wide left then yeah I'd definitely sell it's £1m. On my until he has a run of say 5 games as a "10" will we know if he would be "the best player in the league".

The £1m is irrelevant to the squad. It would offset the amount Evans puts in and we would replace Judge with a cheap pun so why would you sell for £1m? I really don't understand our fans sometimes. How many times does the same thing need to happen before people realise fees are not reinvested (bar a disastrous window under Hurst).

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Alan Judge. on 14:05 - Jul 21 with 1182 viewsmarchy

Alan Judge. on 13:39 - Jul 21 by J2BLUE

The £1m is irrelevant to the squad. It would offset the amount Evans puts in and we would replace Judge with a cheap pun so why would you sell for £1m? I really don't understand our fans sometimes. How many times does the same thing need to happen before people realise fees are not reinvested (bar a disastrous window under Hurst).

Wages though! Judge has been playing for free so we’d replace him with someone who isn’t.
Login to get fewer ads

Alan Judge. on 16:41 - Jul 21 with 1110 viewsBlueBadger

Alan Judge. on 21:05 - Jul 20 by ElderGrizzly

Most stuff posted by Jas0999 tends to be absolute rot. He is a man who thrives in the comments section, not the forum.

Mick and other managers have always said they have been heavily involved in advising Evans on who stays and who goes and who we should buy. Evans clearly delivers (or not) the final decision, but the manager is very dominant in our structure. Too dominant under Mick imo

Mick being too dominant on our transfer policy wasn't a problem, we generally bought well and were able to achieve a return on investments. Hurst, Keane and Jewell on the other hand.....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Alan Judge. on 17:07 - Jul 21 with 1086 viewstiptreeblue

Alan Judge. on 08:58 - Jul 21 by Ely_Blue

I think I’m going to have to dock you a couple of points there for non use of an apostrophe in gavel :)

But there`s no crime for spelling caught wrong then?
Alan Judge. on 17:22 - Jul 21 with 1063 viewsStowTractorBoy

Alan Judge. on 09:57 - Jul 21 by ElderGrizzly

O’Neill sadly is trying to do too many things, he isn’t qualified for most of them and is at the heart of Evans’ mismanagement of the structure of the club.

Give him whatever title you like, he isn’t the answer

Well said Elder Grizzly Jas0999 almost always has a negative spin on Marcus Evans. Last season Jas stated he had finished and he was off. Alas he has returned to give us more negative comments on this board. I know we all have opinions but some keep banging the drum and playing the same old tunes with Jas being a typical example. I am not saying Evans is perfect but heaven help us if he jumps ship. Sorry Jas I used to really enjoy your posts but this anti Evans scenario is just tiresome.
Alan Judge. on 10:40 - Jul 22 with 948 viewsWickets

Interesting from Nixson today !
Alan Judge. on 11:22 - Jul 22 with 917 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Alan Judge. on 13:39 - Jul 21 by J2BLUE

There's already plenty of cheap puns on this board, I'm sure one more won't hurt
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024