Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck for next season 11:48 - Jul 21 with 1816 viewsnewcastlefan1984

I just would like to wish you the very best of luck for next season.

I was delighted to hear you got your first win of pre-season defeating Colchester 5-0.

We did also by overcoming West Ham 1-0 and Bruce, Clemence and Agnew were there to oversee proceedings and witness their first game in charge.

Although I do not agree with what is going on with my team, and the mess that has been created, we have to get behind the team and cheer them on through 2019/2020. That is what being a fan is all about.

We were here before Ashley took over and will be long after he's gone. We are Newcastle United and support the club through thick, thin and sometimes thinner.

I hope you thrash Sunderland at home. A Norwood hat trick and one from Dozzell and Downes.
Good luck for next season on 12:31 - Jul 21 with 1674 viewsTractorCam

Cheers for your wishes, we play Sunderland as our first home game so tough start but a win would be massive.

In your case, it astonishes me how every time you look to have bounced back Ashley messes it up again.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Good luck for next season on 12:53 - Jul 21 with 1614 viewsOwainG1992

Hope Newcastle manage to stay up this season.
Great set of fans.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Good luck for next season on 13:17 - Jul 21 with 1554 viewsJimmyJazz

Good luck for next season on 12:53 - Jul 21 by OwainG1992

Hope Newcastle manage to stay up this season.
Great set of fans.

Unlike a lot of our melts who support the club through thick, medium and... oh bollox to that Evans OUT!!!

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Good luck for next season on 17:11 - Jul 21 with 1198 viewsWhymarkmariner

There's an awful lot of fans fed up with their clubs owner's. Sadly I believe the reason is purely money motivated. Very few have the interests of the club at heart. They make lip service to fans, wear the scarf, turn up at a few matches and say the right things whilst screwing as many groats out of the working man. But don't suppose this is any different from anything business related these days. Sky TV money has in many ways revolutionised the game. But it's also lead to unfairness in huge proportions as with the Prem getting the bulk, Championship getting vastly less and then the also rans in the lower leagues getting the scrapping of the barrel. In turn this has lead to vastly over inflated wages which as with house prices spreads far and wide to the lower leagues where they don't have the income. Consequently some owners bail out and the clubs go into admin. Newcastle is a great club, with great supporters who have been starved of funds for years. With Sky and a 55,000 support they deserve much better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024