Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go 10:25 - Jul 22 with 4136 viewsSitfcB

[As per Alan Nixon - Who clearly has a source close to AJ)

He should’ve just waited until the summer before deciding his future.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:30 - Jul 22 with 2469 viewsNazemariner

Can't blame him really. At least we'll get a return on him.
Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:30 - Jul 22 with 2461 viewsNorthstander_Blue

He talks so much cr@p it's bad enough you tweeting about him

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:30 - Jul 22 with 2460 viewsSitfcB

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:30 - Jul 22 by Nazemariner

We? Evans will. Clearly won’t be re-invested.

COYB

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:31 - Jul 22 with 2455 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Depends on;

The initial fee

Signing on fee

Potential second 'signing on fee' when he renewed his deal

Uplift in wages

Unless they start getting stooooopid with their offers, we should keep him.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

it's not black and white though is it on 10:35 - Jul 22 with 2426 viewsDyland

Warburton going to QPR, a club local to where Judge's family are settled. It makes complete sense for him to go. There is fook all loyalty in football and there never was, the handful of exceptions proving the rule.

The stars align again to bring more bad luck to ITFC. Infuriating. One step forwards, two back. All the fooking time.

Yeh I know you make your own luck to an extent, and I'm not a MEG apologiser, but it's just getting silly. We are under a black star.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Well quite. (n/t) on 10:36 - Jul 22 with 2400 viewsBloots

it's not black and white though is it on 10:35 - Jul 22 by Dyland

Warburton going to QPR, a club local to where Judge's family are settled. It makes complete sense for him to go. There is fook all loyalty in football and there never was, the handful of exceptions proving the rule.

The stars align again to bring more bad luck to ITFC. Infuriating. One step forwards, two back. All the fooking time.

Yeh I know you make your own luck to an extent, and I'm not a MEG apologiser, but it's just getting silly. We are under a black star.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:36 - Jul 22 with 2406 viewsReuser_is_God

To be fair I doubt he'd have known about Warburton going QPR when he signed for us.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:37 - Jul 22 with 2390 viewsReuser_is_God

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:30 - Jul 22 by Northstander_Blue

He talks so much cr@p it's bad enough you tweeting about him

He's always been bang on re Judge.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:39 - Jul 22 with 2352 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:36 - Jul 22 by Reuser_is_God

To be fair I doubt he'd have known about Warburton going QPR when he signed for us.

He probably didnt, but he would know that things could and would change over the summer.

We need him here, so we shouldn't let him go.

If he has some sort of agreement with the club, then fair enough, but if he gave a commitment to stay then we should hold him to it.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:41 - Jul 22 with 2336 viewsSitfcB

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:36 - Jul 22 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah I know, there was a month between him sighing his deal and MW being appointed at QPR but he would’ve got offers wouldn’t he but didn’t want to gamble. He’s used us IMO.

COYB

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:45 - Jul 22 with 2280 viewsWD19

Having a preference to double his salary and not have to relocate his family is not 'poor' in itself.

It would only be 'poor' if he misbehaved if we say no.
Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:47 - Jul 22 with 2251 viewsBobbychase

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:45 - Jul 22 by WD19

Having a preference to double his salary and not have to relocate his family is not 'poor' in itself.

Doubling your salary is only useful when you're at a stable club who can pay your wages. The immediate future for QPR is not very bright.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:48 - Jul 22 with 2231 viewsRadlett_blue

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:41 - Jul 22 by SitfcB

Yeah I know, there was a month between him sighing his deal and MW being appointed at QPR but he would’ve got offers wouldn’t he but didn’t want to gamble. He’s used us IMO.

That's the way loans work, though. Judge advertised his ability & fitness while on loan at Town. If a loan player turns out to be rubbish, no-one wants him. At least we'll get a fee if Judge goes although, like others, I am sceptical about it being reinvested in the squad while we're still scrabbling around for a cast-off centre half.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:50 - Jul 22 with 2192 viewsSitfcB

QPR are a basket case club. They’ll have a new manager before Christmas.

COYB

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:52 - Jul 22 with 2183 viewshampstead_blue

Why is it poor from Judge?

He's got his career to consider. If he can get more money from QPR why not!
If he has a good year in the Champ then he could get a better deal after that.

He's been here 5 minutes and owes us nothing.

If we can get a fee then that's fantastic for us.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:52 - Jul 22 with 2169 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:52 - Jul 22 by hampstead_blue

Its not fantastic for us if its £450k, what good is that to us?

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:52 - Jul 22 with 2170 viewsGarv

Fantastic?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:54 - Jul 22 with 2153 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

He doesnt have to relocate his family to play for us anyway.

And are we just assuming he will double his salary? Hes not going to a rich club.

I dont expect anything from Judge, but I also think we should resist offers.

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:54 - Jul 22 with 2154 viewshadleighboyblue

Sadly it looks likely to happen , specially if Judge himself wants the move , not much point keeping a player that doesn't want to be here .

Such a shame as he is the midfielder we have needed for years .

Well done to Town for turning down the 2nd offer , we should be looking for more than that . The problem is , will we reinvest the money or will we replace with a cheap alternative with only 2 weeks until the start of the season .

It's the Waghorn situation repeating itself and once again we are the losers
Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:55 - Jul 22 with 2131 viewsportmanking

He's got a contract with Ipswich Town to consider first and foremost, which he signed in good faith after our relegation, with no minimum fee release clause...

Losing him 10 days from the start of the season would be anything but fantastic, it would be catastrophic given Bishop's injury.
Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:57 - Jul 22 with 2115 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:55 - Jul 22 by portmanking

He's got a contract with Ipswich Town to consider first and foremost, which he signed in good faith after our relegation, with no minimum fee release clause...

Losing him 10 days from the start of the season would be anything but fantastic, it would be catastrophic given Bishop's injury.

I don't hold anything against Judge if he thinks its an easier life to be at QPR.

....but I also don't think we should let him go.

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 11:00 - Jul 22 with 2081 viewshampstead_blue

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:55 - Jul 22 by portmanking

It's a tough one to accept but his contract is worth nothing these days.
It's not enforceable in any sensible manner.

The fact that we can get a fee for someone who's only been here 5 minutes is good enough.

Yes we are short in midfield - short of real experience, but that's PL's problem to solve. Judge is doing nowt wrong.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 11:00 - Jul 22 with 2081 viewsportmanking

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 10:57 - Jul 22 by Marshalls_Mullet

I don't hold anything against Judge if he thinks its an easier life to be at QPR.

....but I also don't think we should let him go.

He is contractually obliged to remain at Ipswich Town, until such time we get an offer that a) we accept and b) is sufficient enough to replace his attributes like-for-like.

That's how this should play out. Don't sign a 2-year contract with us when we're 9 points adrift of safety if your head could be turned three months down the line...
Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 11:00 - Jul 22 with 2065 viewsKieran_Knows

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 11:00 - Jul 22 by portmanking

He is contractually obliged to remain at Ipswich Town, until such time we get an offer that a) we accept and b) is sufficient enough to replace his attributes like-for-like.

That's how this should play out. Don't sign a 2-year contract with us when we're 9 points adrift of safety if your head could be turned three months down the line...

Your last line is spot on.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 11:01 - Jul 22 with 2057 viewsportmanking

Poor from Alan Judge if he wants to go on 11:00 - Jul 22 by hampstead_blue

It's a tough one to accept but his contract is worth nothing these days.
It's not enforceable in any sensible manner.

The fact that we can get a fee for someone who's only been here 5 minutes is good enough.

Yes we are short in midfield - short of real experience, but that's PL's problem to solve. Judge is doing nowt wrong.

How is having a midfield short of real experience PL's problem? He probably has a list as long as his arm of prospective signings. It's our sodding owner that gives managers chicken feed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024